• 12 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I've found this on F1-Live's forums about Fox's purchase of Speedvision, and the possibility of SV becoming a NASCAR-only network!  :reallymad:

Please, sign this petition to keep the channel as it is.

Click here to sign!

More than 17,800 now!  Just hit refresh while you're looking at the page.  Probably 2-3 people are signing it ever 5-10 seconds or so.  :shocked:

i signed even though i dont exactly get speedvision every now and then they will pick a day and show it on the tube but not very often :(

Thank you klandrader!  You will eventually get it someday, and you've helped make sure it will still be the great channel that it has been.  :)

like i said they air it occasionally but from what ive seen it seems to be an awesome channel nothing but pure racing adrenaline !!!!!!!!  :)

Yeah, it is the best.  The only boring thing on the channel is Legends of Stock Car Racing.  :)

I thought that the gentleman that owned Speedvision owned FOX also thats why up until last year you could see the replays of the f1 races on fox sports net???? I also heard that the owners are tring to get at least the USGP on regular national television...

I really don't know.  Maybe they're going to get rid of one of Fox's networks in exchange for Speedvision?  :conf:

I sighned it.I like things just like they are,i love nascar,f1,cart,ama,oh shoot put two kids in wagon and call it a race and i would want to watch.

Yeah, I don't know about the kids in a wagon, though...  :)

Thank you, Rob!  :D  

Look how big the petition has got: 47,000!

Back