Simple drift vid

• Thread starter Zephyron
  • 10 comments
nice vid (im not a big fan of fancy cars though...i prefer low powered every day cars drifting *hint hint* RX-7)

bamboo: im pretty sure he's using the d-pad ..you can tell by the way he counter-steers
the wheels always go back to neutral cause he's tapping on the d-pad / or he could be using the analog but theres no way he's using the dfp with that kind of counter-steering

Yeah, i'm using the DS2 analogue-pad. Too poor to afford a DFP, and can't find it as well n.n;
But I see a cheap wheel alternative at a nearby shop that also utilizes the USB ports, so I might be able to use it for TOCA as well. Its includes a hand-brake, gear shift stick and acceleration/brake pedals.
Can't exactly remember the brand though, but it goes for around US$57 :)

wth?...handbrake?!?...the DFP doesnt even have a handbrake...
SHOW PICS NOW!! lol...pls find out what is that wheel and post it pls :P

ur drifting is not bad (prolly better then me T_T) join the drift competition if you can

Kk, I'll be going down to the comp shop later on, I'll take a pic of the wheel's box or two =)

The wheel can only rotate slightly more than 270 degrees though, that's its flaw =(

You should change to analog stick for steering that would definitely improve your counter-steer.

I’d say don’t go for the wheel yet if your trying to drift. You’ll get frustrated over the wheel unless you put some time into it. I mean lots and lots of time. :)

Emmanuelle:
Its the Ford GT.
My settings are still pretty 'dangerous' to go by because the car can still slip -> wheelspin quite easily, but I'll get them for ya soon, working on a school project now :)

NissanDrifter:
Thanks man, I need to mention that I love your drifting video as well :D

Bamboo: I am using the DS2 analogue pad, not the d-padas mentioned ;)

Back