• 15 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
Ok then its almost that time of year again with the competition starting this weekend. here are the games.

Saturday
Wales v Scotland (2.15 BBC)
France v Ireland (4.45 BBC)

Sunday
Italy v England (3pm ITV)

I was poking around when I saw that NBCSN shown highlights of Six Nations Rugby action. I saw most of the second half between France vs. Ireland. I am hoping not to spoil anything. But let's just say... the winner of this game stole the victory with a heartbreaking kick for a score.

Very good win for Wales hammering Scotland 34-7, no one really expected that and many people had Scotland as favourites. 👍

Games for this weekend.

Saturday
Ireland v Italy (2.15 ITV)
England v Wales (4.45 ITV)

Sunday
Scotland v France (3pm BBC)

C'MON WALES!!!

I'm not a massive Rugby follower but England vs Wales is a must see on Saturday. The great rivalry and both teams look in excellent form.

England just beat Wales 12-6 and were the better team. :indiff:

Italy got another hammering this time by Ireland 56-19.

In that case... congratulations to England knocking off the boys from Wales. That game could have gone either way, even though I didn't see the game. Not sure if I'll get to see it on TV here in the USA.

Glad to see that the Independent consider the Wales v Scotland result a draw - I think that's fair.

tBuTPSl.png

So the Rugby is back after a fortnights break, I'm posting the games a day early because there is a game tomorrow night.

Friday
France v Italy (8pm BBC)

Saturday
Ireland v Wales (2.15 ITV)
Scotland v England (4.45 BBC)

Yeas Congrats to Ireland on winning this years Championship, they beat Scotland 28-8 and France beat England 22-16, Ireland can wrap up the Grand Slam in their final game against England at Twickenham next weekend.

Wales v Italy on now.

England 15-24 Ireland, big congratulations to Ireland on winning the Grand Slam. 👍

Scotland only just beat Italy 27-29 in a very good game and Wales v France is on now, last game of this years tournament.

Back