• 16 comments

MUSC4EVER

The story continues....
Premium
Wales
wrexham
jameskent86451
Jamobomb86
This year's competition starts tomorrow night and it perhaps has extra significance with it being a World Cup year, its hard to look past Ireland this year as they go from strength to strength from beating New Zealand last year and are now up to number 2 in the World Rankings.

Here are the games for this weekend.

Friday Night
France v Wales (8pm)

Saturday
Scotland v Italy (2.15pm)
Ireland v England (4.45pm)

Of these three opening matches, I seem most intrigued about Ireland vs. England. I will try to follow as much of this tournament as I can.

France 19-24 Wales, France lead 16-0 at half time partly down to a terrible first half performance by Wales, who then provided a great comeback in the second half thanks to two George North tries at a Wintry Stade De France, great game of Rugby.

I saw most of the Scotland vs. Italy match. Man... Italy got whacked. I wished I could have seen the England vs. Ireland match. However, I was out and about and was unable to see that game.

Here's the fixtures for this weekend

Saturday
Scotland v Ireland (2.15)
Italy v Wales (4.45)

Sunday
England v France (3pm)

No Six Nations this weekend but will be back next weekend with Wales v England the pick of the games.

Six Nations returns after a weeks hiatus, here are this weekends games.

Saturday
France v Scotland (2.15)
Wales v England (4.45)

Sunday
Italy v Ireland (3pm)

Massive potentially Championship deciding game between Wales and England.

I saw most of the Italy vs. Ireland match. Italy looked great... for 40 minutes. Ireland was pretty great once the 2nd half of that game happened. I heard of all the excitement once Wales took down England.

I think Six Nations is off this coming weekend, so it will be interesting to see how this series plays itself out the rest of the way.

The Rugby does take another break this weekend.

The Wales-England game was fantastic to watch, especially in the second half, the atmosphere in the stadium was incredible and the result gave our nation a lift, Wales play Scotland and Ireland next with the big game against the Irish on the final weekend.

Six Nations Rugby returns this weekend.

Saturday
Scotland v Wales-2.15pm
England v Italy-4.45pm

Sunday
Ireland v France-3pm

Man. I saw England destroy Italy in their match. England just seemed too powerful in this one once they got going. They just dominated in the 2nd half mostly.

I saw most of Ireland hosting France. Ireland almost won in a shutout, but France ended up scoring a late try to prevent the shutout. It was a pretty good game for the most part.

The final day of the Six Nations 2019.

Saturday
Italy v France-12.30pm
Wales v Ireland-2.45pm
England v Scotland-5pm

Wales top the table on 16 points, Ireland second on 15 points with England third on 14 points. All to play for!

Wales are this years Six Nations Champions and Grand Slam winners after a sensational performance in a 25-7 win over Ireland.

An extraordinary game at Twickenham too, England were 31-7 up against Scotland at half time, the game finished 38-38! Scotland came right back to lead England 31-38 but England just snatched a draw in the 82nd minute!

Massive Congratulations to Wales, and a tremendous effort from the lads making that Nation proud yet again! :D:D:cheers:

We played a Rugby club earlier after the match had finished, atmosphere was chaotic. In our half set break they had the England V Scotland match on the big screen and in typical fashion they were cheering almost as hard for Scotland scoring as they were for Wales.

I was on "Full Sebring Mode," so I wasn't following the final matches of this season's Six Nations Rugby tournament. All congratulations to the Six Nations champions. I was mostly impartial to either the United Kingdom or Ireland teams mostly. It was fun to follow Six Nations Rugby.

Bloody typical of Scotland - they were 31-0 down after 30 minutes so I switched it off (as did quite a few others I'd imagine)... but Scotland, having not won in England since 1983, came back to lead 31-38, and only failed to win due to a last minute equalising score by England.

Congrats to Wales, though - very well deserved Grand Slam.

Back