Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Nissan Skyline R33

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Nissan Skyline R32

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I love them all

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
ATTENTION SKYLINE LOVERS I made this thread for people who are fans of Nissan Skylines and want to talk about them So enjoy it. also this is a happy thread so there will be no flaming, arguments , or putdowns. Also dont use this thread unless you love skylines
Corinator :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• bg_top.jpg
    bg_top.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
I haven't raced enough Skylines to form an opinion on which is best or even which is my favorite. I'll get around to it sometime, tho. Maybe I'll have my own special ‘Skyline Day’. :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
My favorite is the Nismo R33 GT-R LM Road Car, unfortunately it's not on my GT2 version... :(
I've played alot with it on GT1 and i like alot the way it looks... that wide body silver painted... :rolleyes:

I also like the Pennzoil Nismo and that M30 TommyKaira (the most powerful FR Skyline in the game :) ). The R34 TommyKaira it's too heavy, but has a nice look :rolleyes:

MacRoadster
My favorite is the Nismo R33 GT-R LM Road Car, unfortunately it's not on my GT2 version... :(
I've played alot with it on GT1 and i like alot the way it looks... that wide body silver painted... :rolleyes:

I also like the Pennzoil Nismo and that M30 TommyKaira (the most powerful FR Skyline in the game :) ). The R34 TommyKaira it's too heavy, but has a nice look :rolleyes:
Ive never seen the R34 tommy kaira is it a secret car?

ALSO I think my thread has been upgraded to a big bold underlined one now so great jon people were making progress inn making this a nice big thread :) :) :) :cheers: :) :) :) :cheers: :) :) :)

The R34 was my first "big" purchase in GT2. My favorite car in my garage. 774hp, black with black/dark wheels. Owned countless numbers of friends in 2 player races.

This guy who I used to live with loved the Kure Skyline. I used to race against him in my Viper; either the Oreca or the normal GTS. It was cool cuz he wasn't very good with Vipers, but he had better luck with AWD skylines. We had some legendary battles, man. Ah, those were the days...

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
This guy who i used to live with loved the Kure Skyline. I used to race against him in my Viper; either the Oreca or the normal GTS. It was cool cuz he wasn't very good with Vipers, but he had better luck with 4WD skylines. We had some legendary battles, man. Ah, those were the days...
Yes, I agree, those were the days. When me and my friends raced, we didn't use any of the race cars that often. A lot of the time, it was the Supra RZ (which was beautiful with Racing Mod) against the R34, although my R34 could never be touched. :sly: Also some great races came from the RX-7 A-spec against a fully modded Toyota MR2, great times with that one.

Saleen Man
The R34 was my first "big" purchase in GT2. My favorite car in my garage. 774hp, black with black/dark wheels. Owned countless numbers of friends in 2 player races.
My skyline is same car but blue with ight gray 5 spokes its also same HP :)

franz
I love KPG10 and R32

Me too. The KPG10 was the first Skyline to start seriously winning over and over back in the 70's + it has more personality than modern Skylines. I raced one in the Seattle enduro the other day. I just love the way that thing handles the turns...again and again, it almost loses it all, but it's such a nimble car that you can totally control it, even on orange tires. Oh, and let's not forget the '84 RS-X (sometimes known as ‘the mask’ in Japan for its closed grille).

i voted for the r32. the gts-t m spec in jet silver metallic was my first car when i first got gt2 so many years go. i really like the gts25 type s though. N/A power!

Nismo 400R. That gets my vote. I first fell in love with it when I won it in GT1, it's such a fantastic car and so easy to race and win. That car introduced me to the Skyline model and although I have driven very many different models, that will always be my fav.

-Batman-
im starting to get into the Skyline myself, in the game, what suspension should i use to best improve my car for Laguna Seca?

That depends on which level you're racing at. You'd be surprised at the number of races you can do with just a sports suspension or sometimes even stock parts (pretty much any B or A license race). FR drivetrain Skylines handle pretty good before they're heavily modified with power...oversteer is so tame, I find myself not using differentials, boosting rear brakes to get more sliding thru corners, stuff like that. As far as Laguna Seca is concerned..again, it depends more on which car you're using and how much power you've got.

Once you get over 350 hp or so, you'll want to be able to start modifying ground clearance so a semi-racing suspension is useful. I find that I really only need the fully-tuneable suspension at the highest levels of racing: world cup, GT 300 & 500, Tuned NA and Turbo races...stuff like that. Really what it comes down to is personal preference.

Last edited:
Corinator
NO my thread is dying :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey man, chill! threads die off but the good thing is they're here for all eternity (or till the internet itself dies)! You know how many theads i've started on this website that are buried? There's really only a handful of GT2 threads that just go on and on (the oddities one, the car ratings, Challenge Me!) the rest of them just sink. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Parnelli Bone
Hey man, chill! threads die off but the good thing is they're here for all eternity (or till the internet itself dies)! You know how many theads i've started on this website that are buried? There's really only a handful of GT2 threads that just go on and on (the oddities one, the car ratings, Challenge Me!) the rest of them just sink. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
This one was Special it was supposed to last but you know wat can you do, what can you do.

Back