Skyline M-Spec and other hidden cars

Well over at the House of GT, I've been reading of some more hidden cars people have found. Nobody over there has put a save up at least I didn't see one. Has anybody gotten these cars:

Nissan Skyline R34 M-Spec (worth ten million dollars :eek: )

Then there was a list from MK, but I'm not quite sure I understand this. It looks as if there are other hidden cars that were found, but they are locking up the game.

MK:
305 car files (empty 4)

am* (3) Aston Martin
ar* (2) Alfa Romeo <------- 1 found
au* (3) Audi
bm* (1) BMW
ci* (1) Citroen
cs* (2) Chrysler
cv* (6) Chevrolet
da* (4) Daihatsu <--------- 2 found
do* (3) Dodge
fi* (1) Fiat
fo* (6) Ford <------------- 5 found
gl* (1) Gillet
ha* (5) Honda Acura
ho* (24-1) Honda <-------- 20 found
ja* (3) Jaguar
la* (3) Lancia
li* (1) Lister
lm* (1) ................................Lamborghini ?
lo* (7) Lotus <------------ 5 found
ma* (56-3) Mazda <-------- 26 found
mb* (4) Mercedes-Benz
mi* (21) Mitsubishi <----- 20 found
ml* (3) ................................McLaren ?
mn* (2) Mine's
mr* (1) ................................Mini Rover ?
mu* (1) Mugen
ni* (30) Nissan <--------- 23 found
nm* (4) Nismo
op* (3) Opel
pa* (1) Panoz
pd* (12) ...............................Polyphony ?
pe* (3) Peugeot <---------- 2 found
pg* (3) Pagani
po* (1) ................................Porsche ?
re* (2) Renault
ro* (1) ................................Rover-Mini ?
ru* (4) Ruf
sb* (15) Subaru
sh* (1) Shelby
sp* (3) Spoon
sz* (3) Suzuki
tf* (1) Tickford
tk* (2) Tommy Kaira
tl* (1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . true lard !?
tm* (1) Tom's
tr* (1) TRD
tv* (4) TVR
ty* (31) Toyota
va* (3) Vauxhall
vw* (4) Volkswagen
wl* (6) ................................Williams ?

Another guy posted he had a save of the GT3 with every color. I already have the GT3, but he also said the VJ220 Jag in every car. I think he meant XJ220, unless there is a VJ220 that I am not awear of.

If any of you guys have a save of the Skyline or any of these "Hidden" cars, please send to ahilliard@chartertn.net

Yeah, I've played with the Skyline M-Spec. It's just gold, and it's worth a million, not 10 million dollars.
It doesn't matter anyway, because it's one of those cars that makes your game freeze! :mad:

Hey Dess, do you have any games that you don't play anymore more? Or a PSX that's just collecting dust? If you do take them into EB trade them in you'll collect credits or whatever and then you depending on how much everything is worth you can get the SharkPort for about $10. I traded in some games to get mine cheap. That's what I'm going to do to get me a wheel.

I have the Skyline M in Black, according to MK's program it's worth 10,000,000. There are also 3 Miatas with the same value. Don't know why the price is so high, don't see anything special about them. Other than a couple of the Miatas have roll bars behind the seat, which are visible in the garage when the top's down. Haven't had a problem with them freezin the game. Will send U a save if U like.

Here is a pic of the black GT-R M spec

Attachments

• gtr mspec1.jpg
    gtr mspec1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 208
Not sure if U mean how to get the pics or how to post em, but I get the pics by running the "video out" from the PS2 into a web cam I have that has a plug for outside video source, and let's me take snapshots, or video. It's a cheapo intel cam, I think it was about $45. I'm sure U can also get a video card that will allow this, or a video capture board.

Once U save the pic to a .jpg on your PC when U post click the browse button underneath the main text section on the post page, and select the file and post. :cool:

gotta love it, you took a pic of the M while your in a Miata, hehe.

And by that list you posted, there's 2 Alfa Romeos, 4 Diahatsus, 59 Mazdas??!!??!!, This is wierd!! Where did you get that list from?

hey sledge, how do we access all those other cars? (im particularly interested in the mclaren and polyphony.) i didn't see nearly that many in ver4. shtuta dillish?

Thats mk's list. I think it's from his GT3Vol program that lets you look at whats on the the disc(pal only). The found ones are in the program Ver4 I believe. All the others are in a list but the basecodes have not been found.
Theres People working on it but don't get your hopes up. Game programming can be weird to say the least.
This is what MK said about the list.
Car files are from DVD.
(GT3.vol)
There's a directory 'cars' and it has a subdirectory 'day'.
The list is from there.
(manufacturers I've guessed)
There are also subdirectories 'eve' and 'night'.
(wether or not their contents have same names I have not checked)
And, no luck yet eighter, connecting those filenames to carnames.

ahh I see. still 59 Mazdas is cool, but it's only for pal? I DLed the Vol program, so it doesn't work on the US version? And if it does how do I use it?

ahh, yea I got the avatar off of the Mazda Japan site(which is a really cool site just almost impossible to navagate cause it's japanese only(when you go to it it has where you can click on English or Japanese, and it goes by it self, but if you click English it goes back to the mian Mazda directory)).

And Too cold, do you know how to make the white part of the avatar transparent? I reall want to but I don't know how, and I do have Photoshop...

I tried and it still looks white. Maybe one of the avatar makers can help you. This is what I got.

Attachments

4 KB · Views: 184
yea, I know that you can make it transparant, I just can't get it to work right, and Ghost rider said he'd make me a nice avatar, so I'm not going to worry about it.

Originally posted by Angel O'Death
hey sledge, how do we access all those other cars? (im particularly interested in the mclaren and polyphony.) i didn't see nearly that many in ver4. shtuta dillish?

MK says that the Mclaren is one of the F1 cars I think the F090/S or F094. And the Polyphony is just the F1 cars from the PAL version.

I'm interested in the 59 Mazdas lol, that's more than any other company in the game. Mazda on top of the world!

Back