SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

ITSHAM

(Banned)
United States
United States
BURST-DORIFUTO
j.png

cooltext1533070734.png

COLORS: BODY *PANTHER PINK* (Dodge Challenger R/T '70)
RIMS: *ISOTOPE GREEN* (Lotus Evora '09)

DRIFTING Screen Shot 2014-04-24 06-27-46.jpg

ABOUT THE TEAM:

SDW (Sleeper Driftworx) is all about drifting as fast, hard as you and your car can with low HP. I built this team with the idea of always shadowing whoever I am drifting with in a lower HP car. Now I know everyone has their own style, speed, But my style has always been aggressive and my opinion on drifting is that it shouldn't be all about showing off, showboating. I enjoy a fast paced battle like atmosphere, So anyone who enjoys dangerous, On edge tandems our lobbies may spike your interests. Now, Before we confuse speed over power I'd like to say I tune low power cars for balance, speed, With the intention of keeping up with those who prefer power. The team welcomes any, every car that is "proper" for drifting, So when I say proper that means no other drivetrain except REAR WHEEL DRIVE! Example; FF & AWD IS NOT PROPER FOR DRIFTING. Now, as far as what I am looking for in teammates, My only expectations is that you stay active, Have at least six months drifting experience, Have a positive attitude towards other members and anyone who attends our lobbies. Also, I expect anyone who applies for the team to have a good tuning background, But, I am willing to help out if needed. In closing, My goals for this team is to be well respected in the GTP COMMUNITY, Help anyone who asks, Host good lobbies in which anyone can attend and just share our passion for drifting, Make friends with everyone and just drift our hearts out!
NOW LETS DRIFT!

TEAM LEADER
DRIFTING Screen Shot 2014-04-28 01-58-14.jpg

ABOUT ME:

I have drifted (virtually) for a couple years, NFSU, NFSU2, NFS CARBON, FM1+3+4, GT5+6. I enjoy it, I breathe it, I live it. Drifting is the most entertaining, Spine tingling, Rush of adrenaline you can ever experience. When I was 13, I was offered a ride in a 85' 5.0 mustang, not thinking much of it we began taking corners sideways. I, at the time didn't know how to feel about it, I mean I was scared S***less, but thinking back on it, I see why I love drifting now. Its a crazy, ****ed up thing to do with any car but that's what makes it so enjoyable. But back on topic, I have a passion for drifting, So GT6 is a great substitute for those who cant afford the lifestyle. I tune and drift everyday, I have a bad habit of being OCD when it comes to tuning the car perfectly. My objective with every car is to tune it for the right balance so that I can push the limits in every aspect, Angle, speed and overall well balanced control. My list of cars is mainly Nissans, If its FR, I drift it! 100HP to 400HP. That being said ill drift anything but, Nissan is my preferred. HOPE TO SEE YALL ON THE TRACK!

MEMBERS
DRIFTING Screen Shot 2014-04-09 09-38-52.jpg

b6QjE3T.jpg

TEAM EVENTS
cooltext1508968950.png

324250_10150445310085359_713525358_10665216_1485093800_o.jpg

Monday Night Missile Madness
is every Monday Night
@ 6 P.M. ET(US) rules: 400HP MAX, CH
Drift em as hard as you can!
***This is not a COMP!!!***
open to the public

missile_nikko_001.jpg

Last edited:
I Think he's talking about your other thread!
Like the url in your signature where it says southern sliders and goes straight to your page...its not working for me... I get error pages... tried everything

im trying to fix up one good page but....my stuff isn't cooperating or gtp is screwing with me..

I have GTP problems all day, been unable to find it, saying its not even a page, and loading problems…OMG…. I think the GTP changed servers last maintenance yesterday and its no improvement!

Like the url in your signature where it says southern sliders and goes straight to your page...its not working for me... I get error pages... tried everything
Oh wow, maybe private message Jordan…. All I know is the GTP website changed servers because of these problems and no improvement.

I have GTP problems all day, been unable to find it, saying its not even a page, and loading problems…OMG…. I think the GTP changed servers last maintenance yesterday and its no improvement!
You a fan of driftsquid? or stewy Bryant? off subject but yea lol

Jake driftsquid Jones, and stewy Bryant... look em up nz area
Havn't heard of them before….. I am more for mad mike, andrew red ward and daniel whoolhouse and Gaz whiter.

RB20 R32 GTST is what stewy drifts.. owns and operates inertia motor sports. RB27 SONVIA is what jake drifts. Both badass machines. Jake is a new Zealander who went toe to toe with daigo saito

Good runs today!! Sorry I had to leave. Hope some of the footage works...the vid from last night was sick 👍

Good runs today!! Sorry I had to leave. Hope some of the footage works...the vid from last night was sick 👍
yup just got done editing... need help with any Nissan hit me up. I wasn't trying to run yall down so hard on rome but that's my track. I was showing out ;)

From everyone on ADRENALINE, we look forward to seeing you and your team, on track! G'luck!

thanx you've helped me a good bit. appreciated
You're welcome, but all I did was tell you what I did, and how to make a link, and post a photo.
You did the graphic work, you did the page layout, you used your own words. <--- That's all you!! =)

You're welcome, but all I did was tell you what I did, and how to make a link, and post a photo.
You did the graphic work, you did the page layout, you used your own words. <--- That's all you!! =)
still I bugged and bugged you, you put up with it ;)

TEAM BLACKOUT WILL MOST LIKELY BE HOSTING A S13 VIDEO SHOOT SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back