SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck from old Blackout team member.
I was over the moon when I saw this thread about blackout and thought we were coming back on GT6 but turned out its a new team :(

Anyway, all the best, hope to drift with you sometime, though most people will kick me due to my country flag.

Good luck from old Blackout team member.
I was over the moon when I saw this thread about blackout and thought we were coming back on GT6 but turned out its a new team :(

Anyway, all the best, hope to drift with you sometime, though most people will kick me due to my country flag.
I talked to a few old blackout members said the team died off... said I was welcomed to use the name on gt6 so I ran with it

Its short notice but yes TEAM BLACKOUT is hosting a BATTLE Sunday March 9TH

RULES: Front engine/Rear wheel drive only. Comfort Hard tires. HP *no limit*. Lower HP leads 1st run, then vice versa. If a tie you will start side by side for 3rd run. **courtesy rolls are required** There will be no official **judges** each run will receive crowd votes, most votes wins and moves on. I will host the lobby under the title TEAM BLACKOUT COMP. I want this to be a clean easy flow comp so no BS. But do battle as hard as you can, run em full out!

NOTES: I will most likely record and post each run on YouTube. so do your best. ANYBODY is welcomed. First come First serve basis.

You finally seen it, haha.

Yeah man, never mind. Don't have GT6 at the moment, will probably get it back soon though. When that comes, it's going to be time to tune up some S-Chassis and the good old JZX100 and get some dori down. Might try to round up some peeps from the old Blackout for a fresh start with a fresh new name :) Will see what happens ^^

Yeah man, never mind. Don't have GT6 at the moment, will probably get it back soon though. When that comes, it's going to be time to tune up some S-Chassis and the good old JZX100 and get some dori down. Might try to round up some peeps from the old Blackout for a fresh start with a fresh new name :) Will see what happens ^^

If you're not aching to get it, might I advise to wait until they release some more features.

GT5 was a bigger game on it's release than GT6 is now, PD dragging us along a bit at the moment.

Good to see you mani!

I talked to some of your old crew I messaged you personally. sorry that I took it but I had took it before I knew anyone else did, but many apologies but were kinda set on what we got so id appreciate it if you just let us keep it. many thanks.

Wow mani is back :lol: And i definitely second what streeto said above about the current state of GT6 👍

I talked to some of your old crew I messaged you personally. sorry that I took it but I had took it before I knew anyone else did, but many apologies but were kinda set on what we got so id appreciate it if you just let us keep it. many thanks.

Yeah it's fine, keep it. And yeah GT kinda died... but i think i'll be getting GT6 fairly soon so @Streeto we need to get some sessions going when i do :)

Yeah it's fine, keep it. And yeah GT kinda died... but i think i'll be getting GT6 fairly soon so @Streeto we need to get some sessions going when i do :)
it still is dead. to many noobs to many butt hurt people getting mad... so me and a "select" few drift together... your welcome to join us anytime. I do record. just let me know anybody is welcome unless they are a complete inconvenience/annoyance or start issues/problems. we hold drama free clean tandem private lobbies

Big plans for the next few days.. We need a few more skilled drifters to be apart of this upcoming project. DONT MISS OUT!

I have literally given up on GT6 now, not a single worthy drift lobby on there and can't find many old friends still on. Was really gutted as I do love drifting in GT but now its getting boring with same old cars as GT5, with less sensible drifters.
I will be always here if you want to revive the team mani, at least give me excuse to turn on the ps3.

Still not sure what's Kaz being doing lately, (past few years) they seem to focus on either unrealistic cars or SUPER DOPER SUPPPER cars. Where the promise of customization tracks? interior of normal cars? more fine engine tuning? engine swap? Bodykits? There is basically 95% similar to GT5 customization! It is turning into dreamers game rather than real life driving game.

I have literally given up on GT6 now, not a single worthy drift lobby on there and can't find many old friends still on. Was really gutted as I do love drifting in GT but now its getting boring with same old cars as GT5, with less sensible drifters.
I will be always here if you want to revive the team mani, at least give me excuse to turn on the ps3.

Still not sure what's Kaz being doing lately, (past few years) they seem to focus on either unrealistic cars or SUPER DOPER SUPPPER cars. Where the promise of customization tracks? interior of normal cars? more fine engine tuning? engine swap? Bodykits? There is basically 95% similar to GT5 customization! It is turning into dreamers game rather than real life driving game.
convos like this can you please not post em here.. PM manciocio pls. thanks

I'm on literally every day but never see you! :(

But yeah let's not spam @ITSHAM 's thread bro.

So yea I'm giving up my leadership for team blackout due to lack of people to drift/play/make videos with. I'm simply getting bored and annoyed by the game and lack of skill I keep seeing. Its hard to stay motivated and to find a "want" to actually play GT6 when I cant find a good group to drift with on the regular. I'm tired of people boo-hooing over updates and tired of people complaining you're to fast or hold to much angle, So simply I'm taking a break from drifting but I'm also terminating TEAM BLACKOUT. @Cookie10 sry dude. I just am getting tired of it all.
Im really sorry to hear this. Hope you find that group that you're looking for.

Dude. Nothing spectacular gets built in a day. Quite cheap giving up over such a small reason. Pull your trousers up and make it happen.

MCR didn't pop up and show up the way it was now. We started with 5 great drivers and kept at it expanded formed a relationship and now we are who we are today, a strong fun team.

Make it happen and start it up! Not saying it's easy, but I an assure you it'll get easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back