SLEEPER DRIFTWORX--OP Updates-NOW RECRUITING-- MONDAY NIGHT MISSILE MADNESS--D1SL

• Thread starter ITSHAM
  • 339 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. Nothing spectacular gets built in a day. Quite cheap giving up over such a small reason. Pull your trousers up and make it happen.

MCR didn't pop up and show up the way it was now. We started with 5 great drivers and kept at it expanded formed a relationship and now we are who we are today, a strong fun team.

Make it happen and start it up! Not saying it's easy, but I an assure you it'll get easier.
this team has been trying to form for over a year...I just never put it up on gtp. the original people that was apart of it are just giving up therefor its killing my mood for the game completely so honestly I just wanna go back solo. its just for the better. ima take my time away and hopefully when and if I come back to drifting I can find a good group to be apart of... but trust me, terminating the team was the last thing I wanted to do, but it was clear I needed to.

So yea I'm giving up my leadership for team blackout due to lack of people to drift/play/make videos with. I'm simply getting bored and annoyed by the game and lack of skill I keep seeing. Its hard to stay motivated and to find a "want" to actually play GT6 when I cant find a good group to drift with on the regular. I'm tired of people boo-hooing over updates and tired of people complaining you're to fast or hold to much angle, So simply I'm taking a break from drifting but I'm also terminating TEAM BLACKOUT. @Cookie10 sry dude. I just am getting tired of it all.

I'm sorry to here it bud but if you're not getting the enjoyment out of the game then I too see no reason as to continue. Hopefully in the near future things may change and make you want to come back and if they do I'll no doubt still be here! I hope you eventually do come back because I, even for the short time it lasted, enjoyed being a part of the team and drifting with you and Donky.

Good luck in whatever you do mate.
Cookie

I'm sorry to here it bud but if you're not getting the enjoyment out of the game then I too see no reason as to continue. Hopefully in the near future things may change and make you want to come back and if they do I'll no doubt still be here! I hope you eventually do come back because I, even for the short time it lasted, enjoyed being a part of the team and drifting with you and Donky.

Cookie
Just need a break from the negativity

Cookie

Letting us know you left MDT might have been a good idea.

ok, after some serious thought, back and forth with some good people. I am gonna re open blackout. im going to stick with it and re build what ive lost. Long story short I had some trouble with my co leader, Its over and done. I am now in this by myself and im going to do whatever I can to make all this work. Please don't discourage me or hate, Im doing whatever I can to fix all this and hopefully with time BLACKOUT will grow. Thanks and Id appreciate any support.

ok, after some serious thought, back and forth with some good people. I am gonna re open blackout. im going to stick with it and re build what ive lost. Long story short I had some trouble with my co leader, Its over and done. I am now in this by myself and im going to do whatever I can to make all this work. Please don't discourage me or hate, Im doing whatever I can to fix all this and hopefully with time BLACKOUT will grow. Thanks and Id appreciate any support.
Good for you maan!! I still would like to talk to you about the proposition of the other day on our lobby.
I have another one. I'll be on in 30 mins or an hour. Would you care to listen? :cool:

Good for you maan!! I still would like to talk to you about the proposition of the other day on our lobby.
I have another one. I'll be on in 30 mins or an hour. Would you care to listen? :cool:
yea dude

That's the Spirit. Remember what I said! If you need any help holla!

Happy to see the team back up and running! It will definitely be worth the dedication and persistence.

I am going to need some help with a solo video im doing... We all know GT doesn't have the best camera angles at times so I could use some help with getting some shots done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back