The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
Could someone please put a christmas hat on this image if they can?

D6emVO8.png
D6emVO8.png

Last edited:
Hi y'all! I was hoping for some help in making my current avatar festive. Is it possible to add a hat to the bull or some lights around the whole picture? Thanks in advance!

Hi y'all! I was hoping for some help in making my current avatar festive. Is it possible to add a hat to the bull or some lights around the whole picture? Thanks in advance!
Please provide your avatars source image and we'll see what we can do.

Abit of a rushjob on this one I'll admit, but its something:

GTP Akane Christmas Avatar.png

Merry Christmas, y'all

Well, guess it's time for another request, I feel it's time for an avatar change. Could anyone GTP-fy this following picture, while adding a name reference to me (if possible)?
gunsmith_cats_by_ryuichi93-d74vf0y.png

If you feel the logo would be a good place to put my name, be my elated guest. If not, I won't mind if it's removed...

Well, guess it's time for another request, I feel it's time for an avatar change. Could anyone GTP-fy this following picture, while adding a name reference to me (if possible)?
View attachment 621118
If you feel the logo would be a good place to put my name, be my elated guest. If not, I won't mind if it's removed...

Niku Driver HC.png
Niku Driver HC.png

Not sure on size but had a couple of minutes spare? So give it a try, If its no good someone else might pick it up for you.

Attachments

• Niku Driver HC.png
    Niku Driver HC.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 17
Well it needs a tiny bit of resizing, the upper and lower edges don't quite fit the smaller avatar square (the one that shows up in posts and the like). Other than that, it's a very impressive feat for something done in only a couple of minutes, good job. 👍

However, if someone else wants to give it a shot, I will consider that as well.

Last edited:
Niku Driver HC3.png
Niku Driver HC3.png

Niku Driver HC4.png
Niku Driver HC4.png

Off for my tea shortly, Hope this one fits a little better? Been a while and not sure on sizes. :D

Attachments

• Niku Driver HC2.png
    Niku Driver HC2.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 14
To ensure the avatar fits entirely just make sure the whole image is centered on a square canvas, with the borders as close to the image as possible w/o cutting it off. The major key is to make sure it's square overall, however.

Well, I'd say he did it this time, fits like a glove. The lower edge cuts the avatar by a teeny tiny bit, but I'd say that is neglectable, no...?

Also, dunno where you got the idea for a brown-ish ring, but I like it. Was it the gun that inspired you, Chris?

Well, I'd say he did it this time, fits like a glove. The lower edge cuts the avatar by a teeny tiny bit, but I'd say that is neglectable, no...?

Also, dunno where you got the idea for a brown-ish ring, but I like it. Was it the gun that inspired you, Chris?
Glad it fits better. :D
Yes the colours in the art/gun just needed bringing into the GT logo a little.

Just lifted it a little more if it begins to bother you with the slight cut at the bottom. :D

Niku Driver HC5.png

Glad it fits better. :D
Yes the colours in the art/gun just needed bringing into the GT logo a little.

Just lifted it a little more if it begins to bother you with the slight cut at the bottom. :D

View attachment 621227

Well, that tea had some good leaves, didn't it? :sly: :lol:

You didn't have to, but I can certainly appreciate the tweaks you made. And the ring color idea was certainly nice, the brown makes it a little less simplistic in terms of coloring. It's not just a black and white world, right...?

(wow that was deep haha) :lol:

Not sure on size been a while, see if it fits. :)
The easiest way to make sure it will fit is to set the width and height to be the exact same (square). For instance, the TS050 avatar in the above post is 662 pixels wide and 670 pixels tall. While I believe this is okay as the height is larger than the width, 662x662 or 670x670 would be the best. 1:1 aspect ratio. :)

Back