The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
Could someone adjust mine so the whole car is visible when I set it to my avatar?
image.jpg

Quick question, would this:

http://i.imgur.com/hSFUt.jpg

Be an acceptable avatar? It's Tychus' pin up from StarCraft II, but I don't wanna violate the AUP, so yeah, gonna ask first.
No nudity, vulgar language, and no more skin shown than what there would be at a beach (not a nude beach :P)...

I would say it's fine. Probably should wait for a mod to confirm or not though.

You know those "straight outta ___" pictures? Would somebody be able to put "straight outta the future" on my DeLorean avatar? Thanks!
image.jpg

Hello caps. I am something of a doofuss when it comes to computers. I have captured some GT6 replay images to a memory stick, and want to insert them to the relevant thread on GTP. I don't have a clue how to do it (even though I seem to remember doing something like that a couple of years ago, but I've forgotten how).

Please, where can I find slow, click by click instructions on how I can do it. Assume I have zero knowledge, and you'll be pretty much right.

Cheers, Zo.

Would someone kindly GTP-ify this picture?
Cars_Audi_R8_Dark_101449.jpg

I would also like it to look more evil with the headlight color changed to red as well has a red GTP logo behind the car.

I would most appreciate it.

Nice work @Ameer67. Might need to quote him or tag him so he knows. :P
Would someone kindly GTP-ify this picture?
Cars_Audi_R8_Dark_101449.jpg

I would also like it to look more evil with the headlight color changed to red as well has a red GTP logo behind the car.

I would most appreciate it.
Look above this post. :)

If someone could make this requested Avatar for me, that would be Awesome!!

I've been trying to make a transparent GTPlanet Logo Avatar With a Aggressive Mean Fish on it with ¨Fear The Fish¨ Below the Fish on the GTPlanet Logo.

Again if someone could make that, Thanks a ton, If not, No worrries.

Thanks

Ph1sher

Little bit of fun.

Fear%20the%20fish1.png
Oh Dude! That's awesome! Thanks a ton!!

Also Thanks Bambi for the picture!! So I have his picture and yours dude! Which one do I choose? There both Awesome!

I noticed the picture isn't like fully centered? Like the top of the GTPlanet is cut off??

:cheers:

Back