The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
Is it possible to cut out the paper around this Avatar and possibly GTP-ify it?
View attachment 489783

Consider it done 👍

Edit: And here it is:

GTP Energy Crossover Dragon.png

@RESHIRAM5

Forgot to ask if you wanted specific things like colors so I decided to go along with the colors of your picture.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't exactly have anything else in mind and it kinda is to the point isn't it? :lol:
Actually may I ask for a very quick edit and outline the white horns on its head in black, you can't really see them?

Shh. I got a (public) secret :)

Next year will be different. I recently love Undertale. And Sans are cool :cool: Maybe abort the Pony like nascarfan1400 did, though maybe different plan to come. Not the best of representation of my traits. But i think having it for four years is really tiring. Will put it on the hall of fame, though :P

You gotta have a good time if you can help me GTPfy it 👍 Also thanks @RACECAR for the last edit :bowdown: Really appreciate it.

undertale___sans_by_ss2sonic-d9b5fv2.png

I just made this, I don't I'm ever gonna use it as my own avatar, So feel free to use it if you'd like to
707.png

*Note: its already transparent

Can somebody take the blurred background out and put the GTPlanet logo behind instead?

Attachments

• 260082.jpg
    260082.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 30
Anyone have a link to a high resolution png or a vector of the gtplanet globe logo? I'd like to use it in some future avatars.

I swear @Jordan posted it before but I can't seem to find it.

I was wondering if anyone is willing to GTP-ify this and probably smooth out the outline :).

Also perhaps remove that little grey line, it is a bit distracting :lol:
Crystalize Water Lizard.jpg

Latest Posts

Back