The Avatar Assistance Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 404 comments
Hello, i would like to have this image:

12976136_158034064592004_1239318099_n.jpg

Or any other TS020 image and have GTP Logo in the background, just like some other members done.

Thanks.

Since today is 420, could someone MLGFy my Cherubimon avatar by giving her a blunt and also a pair of deal with it glasses? Thanks and also this is my first time posting on this thread.
image.gif

I think I'll be next with the GTP-ify'd avatar. If anybody has the time, I was thinking of having the front nose of a GT40 showing, with the GTP logo behind it, kinda like the image below, maybe do something like @Ameer67 did with the coloring to make it not look like an actual car, kinda hard to explain but, yeah.

Gulf GT40.jpg

I think I'll be next with the GTP-ify'd avatar. If anybody has the time, I was thinking of having the front nose of a GT40 showing, with the GTP logo behind it, kinda like the image below, maybe do something like @Ameer67 did with the coloring to make it not look like an actual car, kinda hard to explain but, yeah.

View attachment 539672
So you want it to be in a similar format to @AudiMan2011's (old) avatar

AudiMan Avy.png

But with the car shading style like @TwinTurbo LM

XJ220 LM Turbo Avy.png

Correct?

I already have something that is GTP-fied (by @Whitetail, if you're curious about that), and looks pretty good, but I would like to switch things up somewhat. So, my request is the following; something that retains the golden-esque colors around and within the logo, but change the inside colors and adapt it to this picture instead;

Joey and Hughes.jpg

If there is an artistic way to add in my username in a similar fashion to the picture's design, feel free to think about one and use it if you're interested.

Last edited:
I already have something that is GTP-fied (by @Whitetail, if you're curious about that), and looks pretty good, but I would like to switch things up somewhat. So, my request is the following; something that retains the golden-esque colors around and within the logo, but change the inside colors adapt it to this picture instead;

View attachment 539718

If there is an artistic way to add in my username in a similar fashion to the picture's design, feel free to think about one and use it if you're interested.

I can try that 👍

Apologies for double-posting right away, but I do have a question; how is my avatar request coming along, @RACECAR? I understand that today may not be your best day to answer this question, but I am interested on knowing how much progress has been made until now...

Apologies for double-posting right away, but I do have a question; how is my avatar request coming along, @RACECAR? I understand that today may not be your best day to answer this question, but I am interested on knowing how much progress has been made until now...

Crap, completely forgot about that in the midst of doing so many things. Will get right on it.

Back