Snaeper's Liveries - 5/9/2021 - (Data Warning) Gr.3 Jags, JPS RS-01 and Next Gen Mustang

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 24 comments

Snaeper

Premium
United States
Phoenix, AZ
GTP_Snaeper
Been awhile since I last played GT6, I think I had a solid month and a half after launch and then never picked it up again... yikes! Anyways, I finally bought a PS4 on the Black Friday sale and since I beat Spider-man in a heartbeat, I picked up GT Sport and sunk my teeth into the livery editor.

I've never really gotten to play with a game that has had such a robust livery editor before, as I never got around to any of the Forza's, so there's quite a lot of pent up creativity to unleash. I can't wait to start making my own .svg's and fully detailed liveries, but for now I'm going to post the various works that exploded onto my console's memory using only the decals I was able to get through the game and those shared by other members.

One project that I plan to develop more is that of the updated National paint schemes. I may make another thread regarding this topic, but for now I'm going to post what I've got regarding that here.​

mKcRedV.jpg

Here are three of the first liveries I made. The Evo was the first car given to me by the game, so it was the first recipient of my creative ministrations. The GTI was the first car I actually purchased myself and I absolutely love how it turned out. Lastly the R33 was my second gift car and the first car to be done up in my "Dreamspeed" livery. The colors of which I use on my racing suit and plan to use on future cars. It's very much an early stages prototype but I'm still quite happy with out it turned out.

MaAQ62U.jpg

Alright, here are three of my modernized National Paint schemes. The Corvette was the first one up and is probably the simplest but also the closest to what I had in mind when I envisioned this project. If you look closely, you can see the two-tone white with ghosted GT and Chevrolet logos. The Mercedes is also sporting some ghosted hexagons which are next to impossible to see... they have been hidden *too* well! The Lexus sports some much more obvious white stripes along it's side by comparison.

J1qt7en.jpg

Here's a busy pit lane featuring three more National Liveries. This time we see what Japan's national scheme looks like on a prototype, meanwhile Canada's can be seen on the SRT Tomahawk and the famous French blue adorns a Citroen Group 4 car.

gnZTewz.jpg

Here's two renditions of the French blue on a Peugeot Group B and Citroen Group 4 car. Again, the idea is that they look like the old color, but subtle tones and and shades give added depth upon closer inspection. The GT also sports an abstract tri-color.

eNcYEoF.jpg

Two of my Group B cars facing off. The Subaru is my first attempt at a recreation, albeit with some creative liberties. It was very much inspired by the Cusco SGT GT300 cars, but takes it's design almost directly from the IMSA BMW M3. Meanwhile, the Ford started as another National livery, but got a lot more red than it should have and ended up becoming a subdued Ford factory car.

3c8fz3l.jpg

Two more Group B cars and my Ford Raptor. The Raptor was very much a hasty "slap logos on and go" job, so it gets to hide in the back. The Audi evolved out of another design that I was working on when I thought "This could look like a piece of construction equipment. Let's do it!" and it ended up looking more like the Maryland flag as an end result. Meanwhile the Mitsubishi evolved spontaneously. It's a car I had but hadn't painted yet and didn't really know what direction to go with. I saw an Itasha .svg that had been shared and decided to give it a try. Then I began splashing pastels across the car and then I had the idea to make it look like it had once been a respectable livery'd race car that looks like it had driven through a Splatoon match and then Itasha'd on top of that. Definitely my favorite "fun" paint scheme and I love how it turned out. So much so that I may never attempt to make a "normal" version of that livery hidden underneath.

Tp78wEy.jpg

I really like oversized VW logos.

I'll post links to cars if you'd like to download them, although they might not all be the most current version of the livery as I'm still tinkering with some of them. The links will be hidden in the image of the car itself, so you should only have to click the image in order to access it.​

CLUB LIVERIES

I probably won't share most of my "Club" liveries unless I get a request. I call a livery a "Club" livery when it's for my own personal use to simply drive something other than the basic paint job. I will post pictures of them, though, so if you see it and like it, I'll get a share link for you. Alternatively you can check out my feed on GT Sport and you'll likely see them all available there!

That being said, here are two that I did photograph to share with you all!

DOMVgjY.jpg

u5Nh8uQ.jpg

PRINCESS ZELDA

PUnZ80q.jpg

Kr7TCMV.jpg

PRINCESS ZELDA
(outdated - Mobil logo conflict with Shell-Helix)

Last edited:
National Liveries

German National Mercedes AMG GT3
20181201215628.jpg

THE MISSING
(outdated = minor logo swap to clean up hood)

Japan National Lexus GT3 '17
20181201215534.jpg

THE MISSING
(outdated- minor logo swaps and updates)

United States National Livery
20181201215513.jpg

THE MISSING
I really love how this one turned out in what was only my second or third livery. The Blue on the roof transfers seamlessly back into the blue stripes on the white body. It's a very clean and classic look that still has enough going on to make it far from normal.

French National Gr.4 Citroen
20181201215612.jpg

ZELDA? NO IT'S...
(Not outdated yet, but it will be when I remember to add Michelin logos to the tires!)

Australian National GT-R Gr.3
20181201215545.jpg

LINK!!!
(Outdated, naturally. Minor logo-swaps and it's missing the Australian flag embellishment that's pictured.)

Canadian National SRT Tomahawk
20181201215550.jpg

Lin-... eh, it's outdated anyways
(Committed a cardinal sin by including both "Potenza" and "Firestone" logos on the same car. The humanity!)

French National Peugeot Gr.B
20181201215415.jpg

Hey! Another one I haven't tinkered with yet!

Japanese National Mazda Gr.1
20181201215606.jpg

Unmolested since sharing... for now.

Last edited:
Just like you, I’ve never had a game with a complete livery editor before GT Sport.

Welcome to this (very) addictive part of the game !

Your designs may look simple from the distance but the are clean and promising !

Congrats on all your creative liveries that must have been created in between just a few days from purchase. RESPECT!

That R18 might just be one of the best liveries I’ve seen for the car.

I use the old diesel one often so I’ll definitly be adding it to my collection.

New Entries
Japan National Group B 86
7p9R2OU.jpg

LINK

Monster Energy Raptor
bD7g5zq.jpg

So this was actually inspired by a monstrosity below. I decided to make the Raptor the unwitting victim of "the ugliest Itasha livery I could quickly hash together". While doing it, I had a thought; "What if, from the front, it looked like a Monster Energy bro-truck?" Well, while doing that, I discovered a neat effect I could do with the grille and that inspired me to revisit the truck and put together a respectable Monster Energy livery. (Since the amusement of driving around the Itasha'd one waned quickly).

LINK

Abt Playstation Audi Tribute
8csBSAt.jpg

Got the Audi as a result of a prize from the license tests and figured that this was the best livery I could make on a whim. Was unable to find the PS button logos in individual form via Decal search, but I like my solution just as well.

LINK

Petronas Subaru Adaptation
sFfXSGr.jpg

The Petronas Livery as seen in Japan's Super GT and Super Taikyu series is one of my all time favorites. So when GT Sport decided that my diminutive car collection needed another Subaru Group B rally car, I turned lemons into lemonade and made what has become one of my favorite creations by far.

LINK

German National Audi quattro
e2tFBjB.jpg

This was a fairly simple paint job that has garnered a surprising amount of popularity.

LINK

"Speak it's name and you shall enact a curse upon your very soul" Raptor
areHu16.jpg

Link? Really? You want this?
Just like you, I’ve never had a game with a complete livery editor before GT Sport.

Welcome to this (very) addictive part of the game !

Your designs may look simple from the distance but the are clean and promising !

Thanks! Still though, I feel like I put in the effort and then most are unable to even see the details.

Congrats on all your creative liveries that must have been created in between just a few days from purchase. RESPECT!

Appreciated! Opening up the "Discovery - Decals" tab has sent me down a whole new rabbit hole, though.

That R18 might just be one of the best liveries I’ve seen for the car.

I use the old diesel one often so I’ll definitly be adding it to my collection.

I'm genuinely surprised with all the attention that one has gotten! I like it, but it's one of those that just kind of happened. I made about half of these half asleep.

Last edited:
Red Bull Corvette
QuQtlUs.jpg

This was just a pretty simple decal job that came out fairly clean. I like the C7 Corvette but it doesn't light my hair on fire so I didn't invest a tremendous amount of time into it. Especially at the rate that GT gifts me cars. The pile of things I haven't painted yet is managed, but any resting on my laurels and the pile will get out of hand.

LINK

BP Ultimate VW GTI Gr.3
I0MDZgV.jpg

This was a livery inspired by the BP part of my RX-7 livery, as well as some themes I discovered whilst looking up bp/castrol liveries. I'm quite happy with how it turned out despite working with a few interesting shades of green mixed together.

LINK

HKS Evo Gr.B Road Car
fLt5ckg.jpg

This was inspired by a Gr.4 Evo I saw. Satisfied for now, but I might revisit it later.

LINK

Spoon NSX Tribute
Z8qeoAx.jpg

Was really disappointed in myself for sharing what I consider to be sub-par quality. Here is an updated and vastly more detailed version of the Spoon NSX with the appropriate logos.

LINK (v.2)

Last edited:

Spoon NSX (DC2 Integra Type R tribute)

Lpp8sKY.jpg

After finishing my NSX tribute, and seeing no DC2 Integra Type R in the game (THERE IS NOW! WOO!), I decided to bring over the classic yellow design to the NSX. It's straightforward and clean.

LINK

Red Bull Tomahawk X (Test Livery)
p4cE5df.jpg

One of the first lobbies I entered in online was a Tomahawk lobby. I had been given a Tomahawk GR.1 as part of the Digital Edition content pack and figured I could have some fun with other Tomahawk owners. I... I had no idea what I was in for...

After I sniffed the fumes enough to wanna get drunk on the power and picked this up and figured there was really only one company crazy enough to do something like this. It's one of my favorite liveries despite how simple it is.

LINK

Mercedes-AMG GT Pace Car
PP9hmpW.jpg

I'm on a mission to make sure every one of my cars is painted in a livery of my own creation. The Mercedes and BMW M4 pace cars that I had gotten as part of the Edition I purchased were the last of those cars to finally get done up. The BMW is nothing special and won't be shared here (it is available in my GT Sport profile, though), but I was really happy with how the Mercedes turned out.

I got this intricate decal from the community and hadn't had any idea on what to do with it. Putting two and two together (unpainted car, unused decal) and we get this awesome, audacious looking pace car.

LINK

Aston Martin One-77
5DNU7yf.jpg

This was a gift car that I really had no idea what to do with. I like the One-77, but it's not a car that sets my passion ablaze. Nevertheless, I started with BRG and then did a modern fluorescent green stripe. Once I got to the back of the car, however, I ran out of ideas. That's when I noticed a JPS logo that had been sitting in my Library for a few days. Thus I decided to do a fade from BRG to black and Neon Green to Gold. I like the way it turned out and may recreate it whenever I get a V12 Vantage GT3.

LINK

Texaco Lamborghini Diablo GT
t35RqeP.jpg

Here is a situation where I got a car that I was really excited about but was drawing a blank on what to do with it. I don't know why I decided on Texaco, but I began adapting the livery from the old Sierra Group A touring car onto this entirely different Mid-engined supercar.

LINK

Audi VGT
ij2Hwbq.jpg

This was a simple one that came together nicely. It's not entirely unlike the livery that comes stock on the car, but I definitely prefer mine. The ghosted "GT" logo on the roof really makes it. While I'm excited to get and try the e-tron version, the noise this one makes is addicting.

LINK
I plan on updating all of my entries to the latest versions at some point! I also have another post coming with a few of my other recent liveries I'm excited to share, but I want to take proper pictures of them to really capture them from the right angle.

Thanks for perusing!

Last edited:
Ferrari 458 and Lamborghini Veneno
k0QNoF5.jpg

These are two masks that I've done, with the Lamborghini being my first real attempt at it. I'm fond of it but a bit disappointed that the leading edge of the hood seems to not want to mask the chrome's shine no matter what I attempt to do to correct it. The Ferrari is an idea that's been rattling in my head for awhile now, so I finally went out and bought a 458 to put the livery on. The Gold Chrome logo on the hood turned out perfectly.
Ferrari
Lamborghini

K-On RX-7 and BP/Castrol RX-7 v4
qjz0sXJ.jpg

It wasn't until after I had taken this image when I was viewing it later in my gallery that I realized that the decals I'd plastered on the side of the car had some oddly appropriate reactions given another car was "driving" right at them. Also, despite it being a K-On livery (featuring mostly Mugi), I threw in a cameo of Luna from Sailor moon just because. Meanwhile, the BP/Castrol RX-7 has reverted back to yellow for the BP part, but has kept the other improvements I made to the rest of the car for v3.
RX-7 FC
RX-7 FD

HKS Evolution v2, Cusco TT Impreza STI, S-FR Racing Concept
DaDkQVH.jpg

When I looked up the old HKS liveries, I noticed I had committed a few fouls. I'm all for taking artistic liberties when I paint my cars, but some of my transgressions could not go ignored. Thus the V2 features a, in my opinion, vastly improved version of the classic HKS livery. Meanwhile, GT gifted me with the Isle of Man TT Subaru and I took that as an opportunity to do a Cusco tribute to the Impreza from GT2, albeit with a more updated list of sponsors from more recent iterations of Cusco Impreza's. Lastly, someone had uploaded the Supra camo graphic and I loved and saved it. It then sat around for awhile until I bought the S-FR RC. I think the two go together fairly well and I kind of like the discreet sponsor logos.
Evolution
Subaru
S-FR

"Mobil 1 NSX" Subaru Impreza RC Tribute
4JkYiiN.jpg

I had bulked up on Mileage points unexpectedly and decided to pick up the Subaru that's been available for some time now. Having just done the Cusco TT Subaru, I didn't feel like recreating it again and instead whipped up the incredibly easy Mobil 1 livery. It's the first car I've done that's had an underside decal applied to the spoiler, but the rest was basically simple logos. I did change the rear quarter panel logo to Exxon because the original NSX went a little crazy with the Mobil 1 logos back then.
Linky

SRT Tomahawk Gr.1 and Konosuba's Megumin Itasha Tomahawk
nbcA8h4.jpg

First of all, I updated my original Tomahawk livery with Red Chrome to make it pop a little more. Then I had the crazy idea to make a Megumin Itasha after I saw all the decals of her being uploaded. I was going to apply it to my Tomahawk X but chose not to since I like the Carbon Red Bull look so much. Then GT Sport heard my need and gave me a Tomahawk S. Perfect!
xDUudLi.jpg

It's a ROY Color shift with Red Chrome accents and Yellow Chrome wheels. My favorite touches are the logos I found that are real life sponsor and team logos that have been edited to feature more Konosuba-friendly verbage. I'm a huge fan of the show an highly recommend it if you're a fan of subtitle anime.
Explosion!

V-Power Porsche
Xhbzakd.jpg

GT gave me my first Porsche and I've had a fairly successful stint driving it already. Got involved in some N500 races on the streets of Tokyo and took a lights to flag victory with a very fast Aston Martin tailing me the whole way (albeit, it was only a 3 lap sprint race). I did a fairly simple, clean Shell livery that was inspired by GT3 Cup cars (although I didn't reference any while making it).
Linky

French National Citroen GT Gr.3
ihINoNf.jpg

GT gave me the companion to my Gr.4 Citroen GT and I decided to do another, bolder version of a modern take on a national livery. I really like the way it turned out.
Link

Loctite Lexus RC Gr.2
mrQYXUI.jpg

I threw my decal collection at this baby and tried to make it as "Super GT"-authentic as possible. The original version I realized had some finishing issues as well as sponsor conflicts, so this is v2. That GT-R in the background will be shared as soon as I consider it "done". It is my favorite livery I've designed and something I've been waiting to do for a few years.
Link

EDIT: I made too many typos. Toooooo many.​

Last edited:
Bonus Round!

Yokohama Subaru v3
bsapNwQ.jpg

I had initially updated the Subaru to use Volk/Rays Centerlock racing wheels, but realized that wasn't appropriate for a rally car and returned to a 5-lug.
Link

Red Bull Corvette C7 v5
hyYSsim.jpg

With an ever-expanding tool bin to play with, some of my more basic designs have (and will continue) to be re-visited and grow. The RB Corvette was initially simple. Too simple. The paint now features some nice, complicated shifts in blue, as well as more appropriate wheels. All of which is barely visible in this picture! Oh well. The #3 is a tribute to Daniel Ricciardo, Dale Earnhardt and the Delahaye Racing Corvette in Europe. I'm gonna chalk this one up as "done" and maybe apply any more updates to a future Corvette Gr.3 Road Car if I get one.
Linky

Peugeot 750R Batmobile
7CeIWsu.jpg

Part of me had been eyeing my Citroen's as potential Batmobile-esque candidates for awhile... and then GT Sport asked me to hold it's beer and gave me this to play with instead. I guess I got a little burnt out on making racing style liveries on everything I own. In the end, it's a simple livery that took me little to no time to make and still makes me wanna drive the car, so it's a win in my book.
Linky

Panasonic Jaguar F-Type
BFE8rDY.jpg

First, in this picture you can see the JPS half of my One-77 a bit better. Now that I've pointed that out, behold my Panasonic Jaguar. I decided to go in a completely different direction from the Formula E car by not looking at that car at all while making this paint job. I also threw in a few other famous Jaguar primary sponsors as well and plastered them over a ghosted circuit grid. I might revisit it so consider this a v1.
Linky

Pennzoil "Yellow Submarine" Hyundai N VGT
0rdTMV1.jpg

QCCq3Wq.jpg

52t4go6.jpg

This is another case of getting a car and drawing a blank. I had started a few things but was otherwise looking and staring at it dumbly. I don't know where the inspiration struck from, but suddenly I had the idea to do the Penske "Yellow Submarine" Pennzoil livery off of various Indy Cars. This one uses the most recent version driven by Helio Castroneves as it's main inspiration. It came out better than I could have imagined and looks fantastic speeding along at 250mph with sparks flying from under it. Unlike the above Jaguar, I painstakingly referenced the actual Indy cars while making this!
Linky

Annd that puts us pretty up to date with everything I've been up to! Here are a few more glamour shots of some other cars I've shared, including ones only just recently.

conKzSs.jpg

HIDMwTI.jpg

iOskqiT.jpg

a8IfUvm.jpg

Last edited:
Caffeine Free Coca Cola Zero GT-R
jbR0Aa9.jpg

So several years ago, I was wandering through the soda aisle at one of my local grocery stores when I came across a fairly new beverage. Caffeine Free, Coca Cola Zero. While I don't mind a Caffeine-Free version of Coke, I wouldn't normally go for the Zero sugar variety. But I was so enamored with the can that I bought a pack to drink. The classic Coca Cola lines meeting a John-Player Special color scheme with some red to accentuate it. "Man, this will look great as a livery." I thought. Well it wasn't until now that I got around to actually making it.

I had already laid out most of the logos when I discovered pictures of the 1984 Group 5 Nissan Bluebird. Noticing the pinstripes on that car, I decided to add them on my design to give some added visual pop and a little extra complexity to the overall design. Overall, I love the way all the colors work together and this has easily become one of my most favorite designs I've done.

Linky

1/21/19 NEW YEAR BELATED BACKLOG UPDATE pt.1

It's been almost a month!

Rather than link to each car, I'm just going to link to my whole gallery. Shouldn't be too hard to find the cars you want! I know you guys secretly love my cookie cutter mass-produced stuff.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/7703989/gallery/all

Black Barbie
Y2BocZE.jpg

I needed a muscle car and GTSport heard my pleas, rewarding me with a Challenger. This one was surprisingly popular with the community, achieving almost as many votes as my Coca Cola GT-R, despite almost 1/4 the amount of time invested in making it. Talk about a punch in the gut. I'm glad they liked it nonetheless and I've already had a few fun races in this car.

Toyota Motorsports Gr.4 86
Ryt0iRw.jpg

Didn't even realize this was the Group 4 car. I had been cursing GT for not giving me a GR.4 car yet and it wasn't until I got my second one that I realized that this one had been in my garage the whole time! I used a decal I found on the sides and really liked the result. The original design was too white and red, so I toned everything down a bit by adding some black to the car.

Coca-Cola Zero Evo
eS2DnNT.jpg

One of my first times doing a livery for the second time on a different car. Really didn't have anything in mind for the little old Evo, and the colors ended up working quite well together on this car. Changed up a few logos to make it a little less redundant. I realize that maybe Hitachi might not sponsor a Mitsubishi but oh well.

Yokohama Advan Impreza Gr.B v.4
ZuOVh9i.jpg

So woe is me, I realized that after all this time and despite how much I liked how my Yokohama Subie had turned out, I had committed a critical error in the adaptation of the red and black livery... NO RED BUMPER! Shame on me! I even went and looked at the BMW M3 pics I had been referencing and facepalm'd at how I had overlooked this important detail. Luckily the Subaru has a very easy to paint/decal front bumper, given the size of it's hood mapping.

Goodwrench Service Plus Corvette
ZapUcHP.jpg

So the Open Wheels livery competition added the iconic Goodwrench decals to my inventory, and my Corvette was in need of a new suit. I wasn't trying for a faithful recreation of any car in particular, and instead just focused on past themes of Goodwrench Corvette's as well as modern C7.R's to make this car.

Livery Competition #21 "Open Wheels" Entry
0Gt36Ha.jpg

Realized I never shared this car, so here it is for those who might've been interested in having it.

Gundam 01 Mazda
IxXjQbJ.jpg

As soon as GT gave me this, I knew which direction I had to go. It's a fairly simple design, but I like the way it turned out.

ZENT Lexus RC GT3 '17
pfjBAES.jpg

I'd gotten bored of my national livery phase and the Lexus was the next to go. This was a basic repaint of the National scheme, with a few extra decals added, but it really makes the car a lot more enticing to drive. I decided to enter one of the Gr.3 endurance races to get a feel about pit stops and strategy while playing against the bots and decided to enter the Lexus. After winning the event, GT gave me the finger and awarded me another Lexus RCF GT3 2017...

Dunlop Direzza RC GT3 '17
gRntmXW.jpg

So, I took the opportunity to make another livery using the Lexus' awesome bare carbon body as a base. Mostly a Super GT GT300 car, but I forgot to make the lights yellow. Will try to get around to remedying that.

Monster Energy GT Gr.4
MQgaN9c.jpg

Took advantage of the base color scheme again for this one, integrating the Monster Energy logos over the black and Green. Really pops well, but will only work with others who have the Black and Green car, sadly.

French National Modern GT Gr.3 v.2
rjToZKA.jpg

So this is still one of my favorite modernized national liveries and now it's been updating to use a chrome blue base. I really love the way the blues mix on this car now.

Lucky Strike Impreza Gr.B
DwsUFGD.jpg

I think this is my third Gr.B Impreza and will likely be my last. I'm getting burnt out on painting Impreza's GT Sport.

Red Bull Camo Pug Gr.B
qfZNBhJ.jpg

Another casualty of the national livery exodus. I decided to do a bold Red Bull/Havoline design on white camo. Absolutely love the way the car turned out and have had a lot of fun racing it.

Red Bull Camo Tomahawk X
6OaNuhn.jpg

I loved the camo look so much that I finally decided to give my admittedly bare-bones Tomahawk X some new digs. Left just enough of that fantastic carbon weave exposed to contrast with the white camo and altered a few other things to the old design while I was at it. I still love the challenge of driving this car at speed and while I *do* use it to get my mileage points, I am always actively controlling the car, trying to trim lap times and go faster. Hate the hate it gets, but I can understand it as well.

Yellow Hat Supra Tribute 86 Gr.B
5wg8O4h.jpg

So there I sat, looking at my half-finished Japanese National Livery 86, wondering what to do with it to give it more flare and appeal. I love the old Castrol paint job, but it's been done to death in the community and I didn't feel up for investing the time into it. So, I decided to do the relatively simple Yellow Hat livery. The tricky part was tracking down as many of the decals as I could for this. Really love the end result!

BANDAI Supra Tribute 86 Gr.B
4beQ09F.jpg

So while I was still contemplating what to do with my first 86 Gr.B, GT Sport laughed at me and gave me another one. *SIGH*

Then I discovered the Bandai Supra that was the Yellow Hat's teammate (I can only assume) utilized nearly identical logo placement. God bless the Japanese for uploading all the decals and presto! Two simple, awesome tribute 86 liveries for the effort of one!

Playboy Amuse S2000
lgAKs9z.jpg

The S2000 is one of the first cars I've purchased in awhile, mostly because I wanted to use @Cytoria 's S2000 Touring Car livery. While I enjoyed that a few times, I went right back into my habit of making my own look for my cars. Playboy sponsored cars are few and far between, but between those simple black cars, and the paint scheme of the Navy's VX-4 and VX-9 Test and Evaluation Jets, it fits.

Bugatti Veyron Gr.4
cJKTulC.jpg

This really is an odd car, but I decided to give a strong, national vibe while still making it sponsor-centric. Really love the way it turned out for how simple it is.

Daishin R35 GT-R RC Gr.4
VgAcN4D.jpg

The Daishin Silvia is one of my all-time favorite GT300 racing cars, so I couldn't wait to paint up an R35 Gr.4 in the classic orange. Literally, I couldn't. So when GT Sport gave me a Gallardo GT3, I painted it Daishin colors, using the Silvia and Ferrari F430 as a reference (I need to upload it, but it's pretty basic). Then GT Sport followed up the next day with a "Sike! Here you go, buddy." and gave me the car I had really wanted to paint up. Little did I know that the Daishin #81 actually raced an R35 RC in Super Taikyu! Since some of the Silvia graphics were being difficult to find, I decided to do a cross between the simple R35 design, and the GT300 350Z instead. Now, I suddenly have a glut of Gr.4 cars! Thanks to @JKcreativeworks for uploading some of the decals of all people! Now if only I could implore him to upload some other Daishin decals...

And that's all for now. I have a few others that I haven't gotten around to uploading (Daishin Gallardo Gr.3 and Pirelli GTI Gr.3) but I will soon! I hope you find something you enjoy!​

Last edited:
Another prolific session ! Glad to see that you enjoy the livery editor, I’ve warned you : it’s addictive !

1/26/19 Update

GTI Cup Gr.3
koMu6IL.jpg

This is based on a diecast VW Beetle I've had since the dawn of time. Was a fun adaptation/recreation to work onto the GTI and I'll probably adapt it again whenever I get the Gr.3 Beetle.

BP Ultimate GTI Gr.3 Colorshift

I also updated the base paint of the BP Ultimate GTI as well, to further enhance the green/yellow shift that was already there thanks to decal work.

Toyota MR-One
BFfg94z.jpg

So I went and bought the MR2 the other day. The 3S-GTE engine is one of my all-time favorites, and getting it in the back of a little MR sports car will have to do until they get around to adding a Celica GT-Four to the game. Since I doubt we'll ever see any '90's GT1 class cars in GT for awhile, I adapted the '99 GT-One paint-scheme to the admittedly portlier road car.

Daishin Fantasy Huracan Gr.3
ovNEBGX.jpg

Here is my aforementioned Daishin Lamborghini in all of it's glory. I still like the ease of using the Sport-mode number plates, but this was a case where I definitely wanted to take things into my own hands with number plate placement. I can only hope that future iterations of the GT Sport number plates can be placed in user selected areas around the car to allow more creative freedom and coherent design for when the plates are force-applied.

Sailor Jupiter Model S
ckJrmnd.jpg

So I grew up a huge fan of the Sailor Moon series, since it was usually on while I was waiting for Dragonball Z. I ended up liking Sailor Moon more and the much, much younger and far less wiser version of me developed a particular infatuation with Sailor Jupiter. I have been waiting to see which Electric car I was going to get first to apply the decals that I'd been sitting on for some time now.

Monster-Pirelli Huracan Gr.4
QgGmaDv.jpg

Got the Gr.4 Huracan today and just started throwing things at it until I found something that fit. Really wanted to do just Pirelli but I figured I needed something to give the design some more form.

McLaren 650S Gr.4
M4RvQVI.jpg

And here's another Gr.4 car I got awhile back but forgot to share. I started working over the base livery to use the "natural" carbon fibre. Was pleased with the end result and hope you like it, too.

Thank you for reading! As a reminder, here's a link to my gallery for you to download and share any liveries you like.​

i came across this thread and saw the R33 and imediately had to look at the whole collection. But the R33 is still my favorite.
I'm flattered you like it! As I mentioned, the R33 is done up in my personal team colors, and was used as a concept for their execution.

It's actually something I have been working on a lot more lately and will be posting all the cars done up in my Dreamspeed colors soon.

APEX Jupiter Team Dreamspeed Liveries

So I've recently begun digging into the generic sponsors and woe was me when I saw that the LEC was doing a theme with those sponsors after it had finished. Anyways, I was restricting myself to them for an idea I've been working on regarding a potential series of OLR championships and wanted to see what it'd be like to make liveries around those sponsors and avoid any and all real world branding as much as possible (save for the GT logos).

I believe this all started with the Audi Vision GT Quattro Gr.1 car and exploded from there. As these are my personal liveries and I doubt anyone would have much interest in them, I won't be sharing them. However, I did make some other liveries that I will be sharing in the coming days, should anyone be interested in Gr. cars with no real world sponsors on them.

dNioVO6.jpg

4fllQxW.jpg

q5Kh6bb.jpg

Sv95wFO.jpg

jkqi0FN.jpg

f7aCwsB.jpg

3J1kQWC.jpg

wkREbPd.jpg

QDeBHJB.jpg

bO23KTW.jpg

Y40eFB9.jpg

cpXlwo4.jpg

2xiIkUw.jpg

cl4pMJ0.jpg

Gc46Nsk.jpg
wV4Rof9.jpg
I have been really enjoying Gr.4 racing lately, so most of my cars in that category got the main focus of treatment. I believe the Citroen and the Lancer are the only remaining Gr.4 cars that do not yet have Dreamspeed #321 liveries.

Thank you for looking and sorry to share stuff that isn't actually for sharing!

Last edited:
@Snaeper these designs could really fit the LEC indeed. I’m glad you used your safety car too (although I must admit I prefer the dark grey version, this creates more contrast with the blue shapes).

@Snaeper these designs could really fit the LEC indeed. I’m glad you used your safety car too (although I must admit I prefer the dark grey version, this creates more contrast with the blue shapes).
I appreciate that, but I changed the paint to make the text more legible (a priority I would imagine a real life livery creator would have to deal with). On top of that, the silver looks much better in the "flesh" than the grey did.

I was all ready to come on here and post more pictures of more of my cars done up in my personal colors but they're already in the process of being made out of date as I go through the collection to add :gtplanet: logos to all of them and re-jig the sponsors on a few... Woe is the endless toil of livery creation.

Instead, here's the Fictional-Sponsored liveries I've been conceptualizing to see how natural cars can look using the GT Sport fictional sponsors and not relying on any branding whatsoever. As I alluded to, these were done with a series/organization for online racing I have in mind, so they might be used for promotional materials or even as guidelines. Many of them are shameless re-sponsors of other schemes I've done both because 1. I'm lazy 2. I have a metric load of them I planned to make and 3. I want to be able to show people that you can have a car that looks like your favorite livery without freely representing their brand.

Factory Club Concepts

Mclaren Factory Club proof of concept
xM6yU1A.jpg

Note: I meant for all of the Factory Club cars to have the black No.4 Number Plate and this has the No.2

Dodge Factory Club proof of concept
ULMGRdl.jpg

Lamborghini Factory Club proof of concept
myB3ENC.jpg

Ford Factory Club proof of concept
pgqDclN.jpg

Citroen Factory Club proof of concept
mledFLO.jpg

Toyota Factory Club proof of concept
Q4XxNdx.jpg

Aston Martin Factory Club proof of concept
L9birQH.jpg

Porsche Factory Club proof of concept
yYjABdw.jpg

Mitsubishi Factory Club proof of concept
vO0dNMi.jpg

Mercedes Factory Club proof of concept
3iuKeBY.jpg

Privateer Club Concepts

iZcAhzW.jpg

JSx218s.jpg

qCHb7Rw.jpg

LAiRv2J.jpg

mvDkZfj.jpg

Note: Hell YEAH I went and found the GTAuto logo to put on cars!

ULMTpcA.jpg

p5sD5um.jpg

jupm5wG.jpg

5Wgunv4.jpg

Bonus Liveries

Last but not least, I had to take a break from making endless iterations of my APEX321 colors and Fictional-sponsored concepts to revisit my Audi R18 and use my fancy new White Chrome paint chip. I also tore apart one of my two WRX TT cars to make a simple, menacing Gran Turismo-themed hot lapper.

6who8Hn.jpg

pwlPbRF.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, here's a link if you're interested in any of these rides. They're nothing you couldn't make yourself, though! You can also peep on the pictures of the cars I was planning to post, but didn't. Feel free to follow me if you're so inclined! Thank you for your time!​

I'm flattered you like it! As I mentioned, the R33 is done up in my personal team colors, and was used as a concept for their execution.

It's actually something I have been working on a lot more lately and will be posting all the cars done up in my Dreamspeed colors soon.

I drive an R33 GT-R for real, so i am glad if people have love for the R33s even in a game!
Cheers

Bandai Direzza Supra RC

0NsPEaz.jpg

An adaptation of the Super GT Supra since I had the stickers on hand from the 86 Gr.B car. Handy to keep around when you're given a GR Supra RC right after you buy one....

Alfa Romeo Factory Club Concept

IKt9ilb.jpg

Started with my APEX Alfa Romeo and re-colored/changed a few things since I'd gotten another one. Really like the way this turned out, especially with how the blue looks at the back.

Warsteiner M3 Evo Recreations

SNvRpYg.jpg

mfwRqPY.jpg

First of all, there are loads of these cars out there in the real world, as a result of multiple entries from a single team over several years, combined with different sponsors likely changing things within the year, and then there's all the fan and tribute cars that have existed since. That makes recreating any single car a difficult task, so I worked with what I could to make these.

They're gold chrome masks, so they really haven't gotten a lot of recognition since I used some basic Warsteiner logos that were not meant for masking. I have a large amount of decals on either side to only get what little gold chrome is actually shown!

The number panels are Sport-mode approved and those are what make these not 100% replicas (the actual cars all seemed to have asymmetrical number boards).

Warsteiner M4 Tribute Cars

cqGooQg.jpg

P7xoLRO.jpg

sSmcDsR.jpg

oFAVISJ.jpg

1pncio5.jpg

lC2sbmK.jpg

I decided to re-visit my M4 car and completely re-do it from scratch. This is a 100% faithful recreation of the M3 E30 it's based on. I couldn't decide which wheel to go with, so made them all so that anyone who found them could pick the wheel or color or number they liked.

I'm willing to tailor this design for someone, so if you would like me to make one especially for you let me know the following criteria:

- Kidney Color (For the Grille) - White/Chrome/Red/L.Blue/Bavarian Blue/Black
- Number (Any one or two digit number!)
- Tire Brand - Yokohama/Michelin/Dunlop
- Wheel - Modern Enkei/Classic Enkei/OZ ST/OZ C-Lock/BBS/BBS C-lock (I might permit wheels of other brands if you show me the image of the wheel you want, I do not have all of them but I'm close)

I'll ballpark around 10 of these but I might do more, we'll see.

More APEX/Jupiter Team Dreamspeed Cars

LXpVtpz.jpg

This has been my mighty steed for the Daily Race C at Fuji and has served me well!

x8q0LQJ.jpg

Bought this for the Daily Race C at N24. Elated to feel how nice it is to drive compared to some other cars on the controller.

C78r3uU.jpg

y0pDlk5.jpg

siblHOk.jpg

Oq55LWb.jpg

May redo this as I've now made a much nicer variation on this livery for the road going version.

tQpQli3.jpg

This was partly inspired by the asymmetrical livery I made for my RX-7 a long time ago for the LEC competiton. It's taken on a life of it's own, here though.

As always, you can find most of my liveries Shared and available HERE. Enjoy!​

Last edited:
GUESS WHO'S BACK

Anyways, it seems like I paid for a year and a half of PS+ that I thought I had cancelled. So I've taken to making more liveries once again. Nothing too fancy, just trying to make the best looking things I can with the resources I have. I always try to paint every car I get, 'cause downloading liveries usually results in a strike out.

i2AtT5b.jpg

Up first is a collection of Jaguar variations I did. https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/7703989/1/6494838359400154649

#4 = Colorshift G/Y paint with Gloss Decals

TlJL7Er.jpg

#14 = Green Chrome Paint with Semi-Gloss Decals and Yellow-tinted lights.

aKoQutl.jpg

"Stealth Cat"
#41 = Half-Matte Green Paint with Semi-Gloss Black decals and Yellow-tinted lights.

TafYxOf.jpg

#44 = OEM Green Paint with Gloss White decals.

BrX2BJ4.jpg

"Nightraid"
#444 = Metallic Paint with Matte Decals

Then I decided to do another John Player Special livery on my newly acquired Gr.X R.S.-01. At first, I chose a Big Flake metallic base, but eventually broke down and did some Gold Chrome versions, because even though they're not correct, they just look so much better.

GRL4Uq0.jpg

Gloss Decals with Gold Chrome Paint

opNnPqZ.jpg

Semi-Gloss Decals with Gold Chrome Paint

uZzsWe4.jpg

Matte Decals with Big Flake Metallic Gold Paint

3HJvrXK.jpg

Gloss Decals with Big Flake Metallic Gold Paint

You can find them here: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/7703989/1/6485206626801321497

GIdLl3F.jpg

Then I finally got around to painting one of my favorite Vision GT's that had been collecting cobwebs in my garage. This car is such a hoot to drive and I wanted to give it oodles of German track-day charm. Particularly proud of how the hood turned out, though the rest of the car is pretty easy to paint.

dVs4FcR.jpg

Thus, I figured I should paint the other Gr. X VGT that had been stagnating in my garage. This scheme ended up being deceptively simple, but I'm really happy with how the black parts of the car turned out to break up the overall profile and make the vehicle look even more svelte than it already visually is. Another fun car to drive.

anZaLkM.jpg

This is the car that I can't seem to keep my hands off of. I think this is my fifth iteration on this, but it's finally the closest to being "correct". First, I took off the sacrilege RAYS wheels and put on some ADVAN's, 'cause... you know. I switched up a few decals and cleaned up the bumper as well. I've since noticed another error... so I might touch it again, might not. Oh well.

z5fCzAx.jpg

GT Sport then gifted me with an 86 GT Limited '16 and not knowing what to do with it, I just gave it the same livery.

dMzUtD1.jpg

I'm certain I'm not the first to do this, and this probably isn't even the best/most accurate one, but I did my own GT5 Diecast GTR and felt pretty proud of myself for the end result, even if it isn't as close to accurate as possible (namely the number plates/font). I like my cars to be sport mode compatible, though, so that took priority.

eExD5lF.jpg

I then went on a bit of a Safety Car kick and did up the Charger in the R35 Safety Car's scheme. This is a chrome mask that was made super simple thanks to friendly decal uploaders from Japan.

afjnzQC.jpg

Then, using the same decals from the Charger, I decided to redo about 60% of my original GT-R Safety Car design. I really liked the way this car came out, so putting a bit more work into it seemed like a worthwhile endeavor. I had to redo some of the black decals, filled in what was once orange paint with orange decals, and then let the new Blue Chrome paint shine through. The end result was worth the effort in my opinion.

wGr2ODh.jpg

Then I attempted to replicate the NASCAR Next Gen Mustang reveal livery. The lines on the cars are subtly different, not in the least because the Next Gen car is based on the GT500. The blues were also nightmarish to try to match and whoever decided on the spot-fades on the front and rear needs to be taken out back and horse doctor'd.

I've done some other things you'll no doubt see in my gallery, but these were the notable ones I felt like sharing. I hope you find something you might enjoy.​

Back