SNAIL - Cat & Mouse - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 249 comments
Wow I almost missed this. I’m usually busy until midnight, but for this...you bet I’ll make time. SIGN ME UP BIG BOI.

For car soccer we tried it on Route X and it worked well.

@JamCar0ne probably me. Gator blue or nothing.

Wow I almost missed this.

Oh look the C&M God himself :bowdown:
If anyone has ERAUfan on their team tonight, you're almost guaranteed victory :)

@JamCar0ne I thought about coming up with specific colors to use on the color pallete (ex: choose the blue 5 down 4 across) but I dont think we need to go that far. As long as we can tell its blue, or white, or whatever shade of color, thats good enough.

Feel free to add decals to your car but keep them small. We dont want there to be any confusion if someone slaps a giant white sticker on the back of their blue car, and now all of a sudden their car appears white to anyone from a distance.

We'll finish the night at SSRX and we can give the soccer idea a try while were there

Oh look the C&M God himself :bowdown:
If anyone has ERAUfan on their team tonight, you're almost guaranteed victory :)

@JamCar0ne I thought about coming up with specific colors to use on the color pallete (ex: choose the blue 5 down 4 across) but I dont think we need to go that far. As long as we can tell its blue, or white, or whatever shade of color, thats good enough.

Feel free to add decals to your car but keep them small. We dont want there to be any confusion if someone slaps a giant white sticker on the back of their blue car, and now all of a sudden their car appears white to anyone from a distance.

We'll finish the night at SSRX and we can give the soccer idea a try while were there
:lol: Easy there, cowboy. I’m rusty. @stelephant need you on my team, bro!

PAINT GUIDE:

Step 1. Buy 5 ABARTH 500 2009

Step 2. Buy 5 Nissan GT-R PREMIUM EDITION 2017

Step 3. Choose one of them and go to the Livery Editor and paint the entire car Blue:

View attachment 798073

Step 4. Hit Save. It will bring up this screen:

View attachment 798075

Step 5. Under the 'Custom Color Chip' select 'Single Color Type':

View attachment 798076

Step 6. Select the Color 1 Box - choose Blue:

View attachment 798076

Step 7. Hit Save. Done

Repeat those same steps so all of your Cats and Mice are painted:

RED, WHITE, BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW

Interest list:
1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Herimopp89
4. @JamCar0ne
5. @nojgib
6. @Mully465
7. @Jw_wk1010
8. @Pigpin13
9. @Ryan Kirk
10. @Nick Cannella
11. @ItsDoubloon
12. @Hellbringer69
13. @Raw10_2u
14. @Bologna_Duc

Maybes?
@stelephant
@Neutty
@bigbeefytaco
@Sean Renon
@src_ej6

@suprajef

If this is your first time doing C&M click here for some general tips

Lobby will be opened at 9PM EST
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
BYOB!

I will kick out anyone that isnt tagged above. These fill up pretty quick so join as soon as you can.
If you get disconnected or didnt follow the guide and have to leave to go paint cars - your spot will not be saved.

Once the lobby is filled up we'll start the first race to decide the teams and who will be the first Cats and Mice.
Race will be set to 1-3 laps depending on track
Dirty race - anything goes (corner cutting included)
Boost will be on high (it will be on high all night)
Damage off (all night)

Whoever finishes 1st is a Mouse and picks their team color
Whoever finishes 2nd is a Mouse and picks their team color

Odd place finishers are on 1st place's team. Everyone gets in the correct color Cat car
Even place finishers are on 2nd place's team. Everyone gets in the correct color Cat car

Everyone gets into their party chat and we start the first C&M race of the night 8v8.

After that we can begin to create smaller teams
(2 cats - 1 mouse per team)

Once you've figured out your teammates hop in a party together. Make sure everyone on your team is using the same color.

Rinse and repeat all night.

Tracks:
Red Bull Ring short
Croix B II
Tsukuba
SSRX​

:cheers:
interested if room @SAMHAIN85

Interest list:
1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @TexasJDC
3. @Herimopp89
4. @JamCar0ne
5. @nojgib
6. @Mully465
7. @Jw_wk1010
8. @Pigpin13
9. @Ryan Kirk
10. @Nick Cannella
11. @ItsDoubloon
12. @Hellbringer69
13. @Raw10_2u
14. @Bologna_Duc
15. @gulfvet67

Maybes?
@stelephant
@Neutty
@bigbeefytaco
@Sean Renon
@src_ej6
@suprajef

Anyone else that wants to run this needs to respond in this thread and follow the instructions here. Anyone that joins the lobby tonight that isnt on the lists above or doesnt reply here before we start will get booted to make room for the RSVPs.

Remember we are de-tuning the Mice (Abarth's) to 76% / 100HP. Everything else remains stock for both cars.

Should be a fun night of shenanigans

When is lobby going up?

9EST sharp first come first serve. We'll start once 16 enter the lobby.
I didnt get a chance to update the 2nd post of this thread with the current combo. Just read the last 2 pages for more info.

Current driver list:

@SAMHAIN85
@TexasJDC
@Herimopp89
@JamCar0ne
@nojgib
@Mully465
@Jw_wk1010
@Pigpin13
@Ryan Kirk
@Nick Cannella
@ItsDoubloon
@Hellbringer69
@Raw10_2u
@Bologna_Duc
@gulfvet67
@stelephant
@Neutty
@bigbeefytaco
@Sean Renon
@src_ej6
@suprajef
@Rob Brown
@fulltilt479
@ItsDoubloon

For the ones that show up a little late and cant get in, just be ready to hop in when someone leaves. I'll have a stream up

lets-get-ready-to-rumble.jpg

Lobby will be open in 10 minutes. I created fresh lobby settings and will try fixed host tonight in hopes it fixes our problems we had with people stuck on grids last night.

Stream is up:

Back