SNAIL - Cat & Mouse - Next Event TBA

• Thread starter SAMHAIN85
  • 249 comments
Seems like it’ll be a full room. Any points system?

We just do this for fun. And with the teams constantly changing I dont know how we would score it.

I'll try to post the team results of each race if you guys want.

We just do this for fun. And with the teams constantly changing I dont know how we would score it.

I'll try to post the team results of each race if you guys want.
One way I’ve seen was if there were four teams then each person on the winning team would get 4 points, second would get 3 and so on. Then you’d switch up teams so most people would have different point totals. Or with two teams it would be two for the winners and omen for the losers. It’ll be fun either way I was just asking.

C&M livery

Attachments

• 8439772090595312148_0.jpg
    8439772090595312148_0.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 21
Cat & Mouse Tonight!

Lobby opens at 9PM EST

Entrants:

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @Jw_wk1010
3. @Mully465
4. @Neutty
5. @bigbeefytaco
6. @M1SS-D3V10US
7. @THRASH
8. @stelephant
9. @thracerviewr
10. @JamCar0ne
11. @src_ej6
12. @Hellbringer69
13. @I0milesniper
14. @Hanable
15. @basswerks1

Stand-Bys:
@Tecticles
@suprajef
@TexasJDC

Make sure you buy and paint all the cars correctly. (click the spoiler in that post)

We did a few mock races last night and we were having just as much fun doing the dirty cat races as we were regular C&M. Instead of the first dirty shootout race to decide the teams only be 1-2 laps, I'm going to increase it to 3-4. That way we can enjoy both types of races throughout the night. But majority of the night will still be standard C&M.

I have a keyboard and will type out the teams in chat once everyone gets situated. I'm not deciding the teams, its up to you guys to figure out who you're going to team up with. Teams will constantly be changing, as will your role of cat and mouse. Lets make sure everyone gets a chance to run both. We'll have a few mins between races to allow for teams to get grouped up in their own party chat.

Also found out @bigbeefytaco / ERAUfan is a C&M pro. If hes on your team you're almost guaranteed victory :)

See you guys tonight :cheers:

Cat & Mouse Tonight!

Lobby opens at 9PM EST

Entrants:

1. @SAMHAIN85
2. @Jw_wk1010
3. @Mully465
4. @Neutty
5. @bigbeefytaco
6. @M1SS-D3V10US
7. @THRASH
8. @stelephant
9. @thracerviewr
10. @JamCar0ne
11. @src_ej6
12. @Hellbringer69
13. @I0milesniper
14. @Hanable
15. @basswerks1

Stand-Bys:
@Tecticles
@suprajef
@TexasJDC

Make sure you buy and paint all the cars correctly. (click the spoiler in that post)

We did a few mock races last night and we were having just as much fun doing the dirty cat races as we were regular C&M. Instead of the first dirty shootout race to decide the teams only be 1-2 laps, I'm going to increase it to 3-4. That way we can enjoy both types of races throughout the night. But majority of the night will still be standard C&M.

I have a keyboard and will type out the teams in chat once everyone gets situated. I'm not deciding the teams, its up to you guys to figure out who you're going to team up with. Teams will constantly be changing, as will your role of cat and mouse. Lets make sure everyone gets a chance to run both. We'll have a few mins between races to allow for teams to get grouped up in their own party chat.

Also found out @bigbeefytaco / ERAUfan is a C&M pro. If hes on your team you're almost guaranteed victory :)

See you guys tonight :cheers:
Stoooooop now there’s a target on me, @stelephant already had way too much fun hitting me backwards.

Friday July 17th Combatants

I will add this post to the first page. Please follow the guide, it will make all of our lives easier on Friday night.

Lobby will be open at 9PM EST. BYOB

View attachment 751855 View attachment 751856 View attachment 751857 View attachment 751858

FIAT 500F 1968

Step 1. Buy a Red Fiat

View attachment 751859

2. Buy a White Fiat

View attachment 751860

Step 3. Buy a Blue Fiat

View attachment 751861

4. Buy a Grey Fiat

View attachment 751862

Step 5. Go to Livery Editor > Create New Livery and select the Blue Fiat

View attachment 751863

Step 6. Paint > Paint All

View attachment 751864

Step 7. Select this shade of Blue

View attachment 751865

Step 8. Hit Save

View attachment 751866

Step 9. Hit the box under 'Custom Color Chip'

View attachment 751867

Step 10. Select Single Color Type

View attachment 751868

Step 11. Select Color 1 Box

View attachment 751869

Step 12. Select the same shade of Blue (its at the bottom in Color History)

View attachment 751870

Step 13. Save

View attachment 751871

Step 14. Make sure to hit Yes to finish saving

View attachment 751872

Do the same thing for your Gray Fiat. But instead of painting it Blue, paint it Black.

View attachment 751873

Make sure to also Paint the Custom Color Chip Black. Then save.

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION IV GSR 1996

Buy a Red, White, Blue, Black Lancer

View attachment 751876 View attachment 751877 View attachment 751875 View attachment 751874
Here ya go

I aware of how to paint a car and have the paint chip match the current paint, Thanks.

I just need to know which color to paint the cars.

Can you not see the pictures in that post? I give step by step instructions with screenshots

Can you not see the pictures in that post? I give step by step instructions with screenshots
Yes, I see the photo. I simply find it difficult to believe you us to buy 4 copies of the 2 cars, especially when you've taken the time show the steps the repaint the car. Seems like a waste of in game credits.

...so be it.

Yes, I see the photo. I simply find it difficult to believe you us to buy 4 copies of the 2 cars, especially when you've taken the time show the steps the repaint the car. Seems like a waste of in game credits.

...so be it.
It’s so that it doesn’t take 15 minutes for everyone to go repaint their car every time they switch teams
Yup. Also, if you play this game as much as we do, you literally should be swimming in credits.

Trust me, I don’t like having multiples of cars. I like to keep my garage as small as possible with at least one of each car. But it’ll save time which means more racing so, for now, I’ve got to sacrifice.

It’s so that it doesn’t take 15 minutes for everyone to go repaint their car every time they switch teams
Yes, I see your point. However, that way you make Liveries. Just change the liveriers of both cars takes 3 minutes tops and you're back in the room.

Like I said, so be it.

Yup. Also, if you play this game as much as we do, you literally should be swimming in credits.
I play the game often but most of my time is spent doing photos or liveries. I just north of $1M in game.

It may seem like a waste of credits (its right around 200k) but it saves us a huge amount of time and its less of a headache to deal with. This way when we create teams, you can be anyones teammate in any car in any color in a matter of seconds. If I only show up with Red/White cars, and you have Blue/Black, how can we be teammates?

However, that way you make Liveries. Just change the liveriers of both cars takes 3 minutes tops and you're back in the room.

This may seem simple and easy enough but it just messes with the flow of the room with people leaving/joining.

What happens if were full tonight (good chance) and 3 people leave to go paint and their spots are taken by 3 others. Now were having to take time to explain to those that joined they cant enter and force them out.

In the past people leave the lobby to go paint (which we thought) just to find out they're done for the night and arent coming back. So were left sitting there wondering where they are and waiting...and waiting.

This method is the best way to make sure we spend less time getting everything organized and more time on track racing and having fun.

I'm willing to bet 1 or 2 people show up tonight without the right cars/paint and you'll see how quickly things can go south.

What happens if were full tonight (good chance) and 3 people leave to go paint and their spots are taken by 3 others. Now were having to take time to explain to those that joined they cant enter and force them out.

In the past people leave the lobby to go paint (which we thought) just to find out they're done for the night and arent coming back. So were left sitting there wondering where they are and waiting...and waiting.

This method is the best way to make sure we spend less time getting everything organized and more time on track racing and having fun.

I'm willing to bet 1 or 2 people show up tonight without the right cars/paint and you'll see how quickly things can go south.

I vote we have a rule that if you need to go paint or buy cars, you may lose your spot. I would rather play with lopsided teams than to wait for the unprepared.

Back