SNAIL Division 2 - November 2017 - GT SPORT Season 1

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m late with this question but I’m guessing you guys actually got to race last Sunday? I tried for 45 minutes to get into the room with no luck and also while I was waiting in the lobby area trying to connect it said there was only one person in the room so I assumed you guys cancelled the race.

This is my first time being able to get on the forum since last Sunday

I know I’m late with this question but I’m guessing you guys actually got to race last Sunday? I tried for 45 minutes to get into the room with no luck and also while I was waiting in the lobby area trying to connect it said there was only one person in the room so I assumed you guys cancelled the race.

This is my first time being able to get on the forum since last Sunday

If you run into this problem again, it's probably a good idea to post in your divisional thread or the main thread that you are having issues entering the room along with any error message that you're seeing. Something may be able to be done about it before the racing starts. If nothing else, it's good to log connection issues in case anyone else is having the same issue or to observe any ongoing problems.

So with the movement of Rednose and Gunny to D1 we have lost our Manager, Room Texter and Replay uploader.

I can still host but we need a room manager guy, a Texter and someone to upload replays.

Rednose kinda did the texting and managing and he ran the party chat. So some big shoes to fill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back