SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
6998665297849779760_23.jpg

I am having trouble opening the Gran Turismo application on my PS4, but only on my MikeGrove account.

It will not load my profile at the game starting up screen and I end up with a blue screen error after the fail

However my Turismo-Groove account is operating as it should with GT,
so if Possible @BradESPN

May I run my Turismo-Groove account for the race tonight?
I dont think there is any way for me to fix the issue with my main account, besides deleting the app

I am having trouble opening the Gran Turismo application on my PS4, but only on my MikeGrove account.

It will not load my profile at the game starting up screen and I end up with a blue screen error after the fail

However my Turismo-Groove account is operating as it should with GT,
so if Possible @BradESPN

May I run my Turismo-Groove account for the race tonight?
I dont think there is any way for me to fix the issue with my main account, besides deleting the app

Should be fine.

Just a heads up everyone I do plan on running tonight but there was a fire at an electrical substation across town...while my power isnt affected at this time then last time it happened a couple years ago my power went out...so if I cut out early tonight it will most likely be because of that

Hey guys I’m sorry I couldn’t make it tonight, going through some hard times personally and I hope to join back next Tuesday. Sorry

Has anyone else had issues with viewing replays? For the past few weeks, every time I go to a replay and try to fast forward, the game crashes and I’m faced with a blue screen along with an error code. This is the only game I have a problem with and apparently it’s an issue for other people on GT Sport as well :boggled:

Has anyone else had issues with viewing replays? For the past few weeks, every time I go to a replay and try to fast forward, the game crashes and I’m faced with a blue screen along with an error code. This is the only game I have a problem with and apparently it’s an issue for other people on GT Sport as well :boggled:

I haven't had this issue.

On another note good racing tonight. Sorry about the BoP confusing.

Last nights race was awesome. Who would've guessed that after spinning out and almost going 2 laps down at one point, that i would be battling for a podium position on the lead lap, BARELY ON THE LEAD LAP. @Neutty that was a great finish to that race, just wish i had more tire to give you a somewhat battle.

Great Pick @Sean Renon

It was a great pick. I knew I’d get to you but didn’t think I’d have enough time to pass you. Just glad I went with mediums and not softs or Hards on that final stint. Hards wouldn’t have caught you and softs would have been gone before I got to you.

@BradESPN I know you are busy. From what @Sean Renon and I have figured out we are looking at @soundtiger95 foe the next combo. I’m tagging sound tiger so he is aware he may have the next pick. But it is Thursday.

I have a selection in mind but just want to do some testing and see what the fuel/tire depletion will be. I can make my selection by tomorrow night if it’s confirmed I’m making the pick.

I’ll be at work all day and won’t be able to finish up fuel and tire testing until later, but I also don’t want to keeep everyone waiting in case they want to get some laps in during the day. So I’ll announce the car and track for everyone now so we have an idea of what we’ll be running.

Car: Honda NSX Gr. 3 (tires: RH, RM, RS)
Track: Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa + Miyabi (5:00 - clear)
Tire/Fuel wear: 1x/3x

I will announce tire and fuel depletion later in another post and will update this one as well.

Last edited:
Back