SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
Thanks Brad, I will be 100 percent honest with everyone I didnt really test out the tire and fuel wear...my daughters actually gave me the idea to run those number as they had the blocks with those numbers on it...I think it should make it interesting hopefully...

Nice combo pick, @Herimopp89. I was able to run a few laps last night with @Bubdub804 and it has a nice flow once you can get the car under control. Should be an interesting race. I'll be curious to see how far everyone is willing to push the tires...

Standings Update and Prize Winner Announcement

upload_2019-2-6_10-28-11.png

Prize A - @TEX36 - Please make your car and track selection by EOD Friday so that we have time to practice.

Prize A - @TEX36 - Please make your car and track selection by EOD Friday so that we have time to practice.

Thanks for the race. Nice to use cars that are off the beaten patch. Will I be added to division 1 next season? You guys are fast

Thanks for the race. Nice to use cars that are off the beaten patch. Will I be added to division 1 next season? You guys are fast

Well, I'm hoping we have enough drivers for Season 6 to re-split into two separate divisions. If that's the case, then your performance over the next three weeks will help us decide if D1 or D2 is the right fit.

@BradESPN
Prize A - @TEX36 - Please make your car and track selection by EOD Friday so that we have time to practice.[/QUOTE]

I will skip Thursday practice tonight and focus on the selection for next Tuesday.
Will post the specifics tonight.

78884CA8-3327-4A88-A192-B8EC135D724E.jpeg

Car and Track have not been raced as yet in our Series

Car: BMW VGT Gr X
541 HP 2601 lbs
Tires: RS/RM/RH
Fuel: 2X Tires: 3X

Track: Fuji International Speedway
(Short)
Time of Day: 18:15 Clear

Last edited:
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up don't know if i can commit to tomorrow night. Me and the Mrs are celebrating 9 years together so not quite sure what our plans are at this time
Excellent that you put your Relationship as a high priority. A good Deposit toward future contentment.

Hey guys

I'd be interested in signing up if possible!

Yeah, feel free to join our race tomorrow night!

You'll want to check these out beforehand (if you haven't already):

Sunday SNAIL - If you're free on Sunday nights, and enjoy sprint racing, you should definitely check out Sunday SNAIL (this is where most of us in the endurance series first met)

SNAIL OLR - This will give you some guidelines about what's expected of you as far as racecraft is concerned. Some of the details are specific to Sunday nights, but the main differences are highlighted in the first post of this thread.

Also, I'll have a practice room up tonight at 7:00 EST if you want to get some practice laps in for tomorrow night's race. I'll post here with the room ID when it's open.

Back