SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
Car and Driver ready - Pit Crew checking equipment and practicing.

May I caution everyone:

Slight bumps cause damage to both cars
Stronger hits cause Engine damage to both cars

Lap 1, T2: Dive bombing will take out several cars - better to be patient

T7 going into the sun: High probability of rearend contact due to different braking points - No brake lights on these F1s to give you warning.

Running wide due to aggressive cornering is magnified in these cars T1, T2, T7 and T8. Be careful on re-entry.

Consistency without damage should be everyone’s goal.

May I caution everyone:

Slight bumps cause damage to both cars
Stronger hits cause Engine damage to both cars

Lap 1, T2: Dive bombing will take out several cars - better to be patient

T7 going into the sun: High probability of rearend contact due to different braking points - No brake lights on these F1s to give you warning.

Running wide due to aggressive cornering is magnified in these cars T1, T2, T7 and T8. Be careful on re-entry.

Consistency without damage should be everyone’s goal.
Great advice and duly noted. Thank you @TEX36

5AABB689-475B-4133-8940-1A224F8EF3A4.jpeg

I dont think I can make a full commitment to this season to be honest the races run to late into the night and I find my self with heavy eyes...I will still run the first race though

I hope we can run the F1 again sometime. A challenge to learn both car & track nuances, enjoyable when the “feel” arrives.

Would like to visit other F1-type tracks with our Series.

So we ran Race 1 last night with penalties off. The track limits are pretty wonky at Monza and the game would hand out penalties even though you were clearly in bounds. Since Race 1 is used as more practice for Sunday, I think it's best it stays off in the future to replicate race night. My lines, brake points and lap times would have been drastically different otherwise. Just a suggestion going forward.

Had a great time last night. I didn't think I would enjoy the F1 combo but it turned out to be pretty fun.

So we ran Race 1 last night with penalties off. The track limits are pretty wonky at Monza and the game would hand out penalties even though you were clearly in bounds. Since Race 1 is used as more practice for Sunday, I think it's best it stays off in the future to replicate race night. My lines, brake points and lap times would have been drastically different otherwise. Just a suggestion going forward.

Had a great time last night. I didn't think I would enjoy the F1 combo but it turned out to be pretty fun.

Agreed, I think it makes sense to have penalties off for Race 1.

Based on the votes from last night, the following combo will be Race #1 tomorrow night:

Car: Jaguar F-Type (Gr. 4)
Track: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix @ 16:30
Laps: 20
Tires: SS
Tire/Fuel Wear: Off

Based on the votes from last night, the following combo will be Race #1 tomorrow night:

Booooo

I’d rather run the Honda 2&4

Penalties off as well yes?

Back