SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
I will be practicing with the Corvette in a while. Certainly hope others will come out.

Room CLOSED

Last edited:
Unless hindered, I plan on being in the race tonight.
How many others will enter the event?

Note that for tonight's race, only the following drivers are guaranteed a spot:

D1:
@Neutty
@BradESPN

D2:
@thracerviewr
@TEX36
@Mully465
@vsfit
@Hanable
@stelephant
@THRASH
@Nick Cannella

If you're not on this list, you've either already missed three races as an official driver, or you haven't yet committed to being an official driver. If you'd like to race this week, post here. If you'd like to race every week (or at least 75% of the time), say so here and you won't have to re-commit every week.

Team Marlboro for tonight’s race.
Smoking menthols (and the competition) tonight boys and girls....:lol:

5D9C69F6-8875-421B-83DA-1AF08C567196.jpeg

D1:
@Neutty
@BradESPN

D2:
@thracerviewr
@TEX36
@Mully465
@vsfit
@Hanable
@stelephant
@THRASH
@Nick Cannella

If you're not on this list, you've either already missed three races as an official driver, or you haven't yet committed to being an official driver. If you'd like to race this week, post here. If you'd like to race every week (or at least 75% of the time), say so here and you won't have to re-commit every week.

I'm a strong maybe for tonight.

D1:
@Neutty
@BradESPN

D2:
@thracerviewr
@TEX36
@Mully465
@vsfit
@Hanable
@stelephant
@THRASH
@Nick Cannella

i'll be there

Prize Announcement

Prize A - @Hanable - You get to choose the car and track for D2. Please try to make a selection by EOD Friday so that the Prize B winner has time to pick the D1 car.

Prize B - @BradESPN - I'll choose the car for D1 when Hanable has finalized his choice.

Also, I've updated the second post with the current standings.

Back