SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
Prize Announcement

Prize A - @Hanable - You get to choose the car and track for D2. Please try to make a selection by EOD Friday so that the Prize B winner has time to pick the D1 car.

@BradESPN

@Hanable asked me to post his choices for Prize A

Car: Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing) 2017 Gr 3 - 524hp 2866 lbs Cost: 450,000
Track: Circuit De Sainte-Croix - A II Daytime 13:20 Clear
Fuel: 3X Tires: 3X

Lexus RC F - Emil Frey Racing.jpg

Did some testing with the Mazda last night this should be a heck of a race tonight it is so much fun to drive
Hope there is a good turnout.
Don’t think anyone has posted their intention to enter the event as yet.

Yea it's about setting into a rhythm for sure the endurance racing in the actual game is lacking in the AI dept for sure it is way too easy for me lol

I unfortunately won’t be there tonight. I will have to watch the replay of the fun cars whipping around on the track. :indiff:

Prize Announcement:

Prize A:
@THRASH - You get to select the car and track for D2 next week. Please make a selection by EOD tomorrow in order to give the Prize B winner time to select a car for D1.

Prize B: @Neutty - You get to select the car for D1 once THRASH has made his selection for D2.

Also, I've updated the season standings - two weeks left in season 2!

Last edited:
Prize Announcement:

Prize A:
@THRASH - You get to select the car and track for D2 next week. Please make a selection by EOD tomorrow in order to give the Prize B winner time to select a car for D1.

Prize B: @Neutty - You get to select the car for D1 once THRASH has made his selection for D2.

Also, I've updated the season standings - two weeks left in season 2!

What an honor! Hopefully I pick a good one. I’ll have it posted by tonight

Good to see you guys racing last night, still no wheel for me - and I don't know how @FREEREVN races for 90 minutes with a controller - 20 min races are long enough for me.

Like I said to Neutty yesterday, I would be happy to be a safety car for one of your races (assuming it was an oval track).
If it is an oval though, I would suggest all using the same car? Or maybe just 2 different cars from the same class?

Either way, maybe that would be fun. Not sure if @THRASH would want to use his selection on Blue Moon Bay though.

Good to see you guys racing last night, still no wheel for me - and I don't know how @FREEREVN races for 90 minutes with a controller - 20 min races are long enough for me.

Like I said to Neutty yesterday, I would be happy to be a safety car for one of your races (assuming it was an oval track).
If it is an oval though, I would suggest all using the same car? Or maybe just 2 different cars from the same class?

Either way, maybe that would be fun. Not sure if @THRASH would want to use his selection on Blue Moon Bay though.

Lol I’ll give you a sneak peek that it IS going to be Blue Moon or Northern Isle. @Neutty and I are plotting for a good one next Tuesday

D5373FA8-9EB1-46A0-8150-E04427EEBC41.jpeg

Tuesday Night under the lights! We are going to Northern Isle Speedway and Division 2 will be driving the
N500 Corvette C7 ‘14.
Tires: x2
Fuel: x4
21:00 Clear

Lots of laps and we may even have a pace car. Hopefully everyone enjoys as much as @Neutty and I have had testing.

D1 will be in the N500 Dodge Viper
The cars are almost dead even both drive a little different.

To be clear WE WILL BE RUNNING THIS RACE WITH RACING TIRES.

We will allow 2-3 cautions for pile ups Brad has final say on whether it is 2 or 3. Let’s face it. We will be racing close and an accident will happen. Also this may allow us to stay close and not have to worry about a wrecked car possibly taking the field out.

No cautions in the last 25 minutes of the race!

This leaves us with @Sean Renon we need a pace car!! Are you in?

We have been averaging about 12 cars weekly. If you are interested in this event and will make it we need to know ASAP! As too many people will change the pace car option. So COMMIT as soon as possible.

Back