SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
B4308D30-07CD-4523-86E0-565B797CBEB1.jpeg
7685112C-4598-476D-88AA-3B2A4165CFD7.png
79CF8FD6-C076-48D8-9F57-43D0C3C18AFE.png
4E8F5D4F-913B-4F31-B72E-DFFB51E7CA7B.jpeg

Sorry to miss as well but i haven’t missed a home Opener in 6 years and this one was the worst by far. What an ass kicking this was to witness. I’m out again next week for a WWE show in DC but after that I’m back in.

I’m right down the road in Bethlehem this week

Oh nice I’ve played a couple ice hockey games up that way. I used to live in Philadelphia but I live in southern Delaware now so it’s a 2 hour haul to get up there.

I think you and gunny would've had a great race personally.

I think he had slightly more pace than me, watching his stream he definitely seemed a bit faster and more consistent.
All in all I think most of us would've had a good race - but the damage at the start allowed Gunny to build a gap as he was the only one who got away without damage - Neutty, Connor, Brad and I all had to pit for damage (not including my incident with Soundtiger that put me waaaaaay back).

If we get away clean, I expect it's a much closer race - but as it stood Gunny got to do what he does best, find his space and run very clean and consistent laps.

I think he had slightly more pace than me, watching his stream he definitely seemed a bit faster and more consistent.
All in all I think most of us would've had a good race - but the damage at the start allowed Gunny to build a gap as he was the only one who got away without damage - Neutty, Connor, Brad and I all had to pit for damage (not including my incident with Soundtiger that put me waaaaaay back).

If we get away clean, I expect it's a much closer race - but as it stood Gunny got to do what he does best, find his space and run very clean and consistent laps.
Yeah I cheated a bit, I picked a combo I had ~12 or so hours of practice on a few months ago around the real le mans race where I did a couple 2-3 hour endurance races with it. I did add more power to the Peugeot since it felt too stable back then.

@Herimopp89
Don’t know time of day yet, not exactly sure of fuel and tire wear but will be low. I’m debating between 2 cars. Leaning towards one. Look into racing soft tires.

Alsace lap times are 1:37.000 this way you can start testing now.

Thanks for the heads up I will try to get some testing done tonight I have a couple cars id like to give a try.

I am 5 hours away tonight. I plan to have it selected tomorrow before deadline. I just ran out of time to sort out the fuel and tires.

@Herimopp89
Don’t know time of day yet, not exactly sure of fuel and tire wear but will be low. I’m debating between 2 cars. Leaning towards one. Look into racing soft tires.

Alsace lap times are 1:37.000 this way you can start testing now.
Which direction on Alsace?

I’m blessed that we are running Alsace and I won’t be there. :bowdown: It’s a good second place to Brands Hatch.

Alsace is weird - personally I like it (haven't driven it ages), but it's definitely not an easy track to drive - and with walls right on the side of the road it will punish you for making a mistake.

I'm really hoping my schedule free's up some this winter so I can get back in this....

That would be awesome - we only had like 8 people racing last week (albeit 6 in D1 and only 2 in D2) so the more the merrier.

I'm really hoping my schedule free's up some this winter so I can get back in this....

Yes the more D2 cars the better. Sunday nights are easy because it’s the end of the week 99% of people don’t do anything Sunday nights but Tuesday nights are iffy. But I love that there aren’t too many people so we can enjoy the multi class racing.

Back