SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
I installed Cruise control and bought new bungee cords so I can tie up the steering wheel so the car runs in circles
6990171564147737632_23.jpg

Please advise us about the Pit Entrance and Pit Exit procedures and Merge responsibilities.

Particularly what the green lines indicate regarding Entrance and Exit.

Also, Rules regarding crossing the double yellow lines coming out of T3 (right turn corner).

Note: Pit Stop for tires and a 1/2 tank of fuel takes 1 min 20 sec. That means at exit the Pack will be approx 2.5 laps (+/-) ahead of you.

Please advise us about the Pit Entrance and Pit Exit procedures and Merge responsibilities.

Particularly what the green lines indicate regarding Entrance and Exit.

Also, Rules regarding crossing the double yellow lines coming out of T3 (right turn corner).

Note: Pit Stop for tires and a 1/2 tank of fuel takes 1 min 20 sec. That means at exit the Pack will be approx 2.5 laps (+/-) ahead of you.

Pit exit, you merge into the racing line which is tough, you merge over the broken double yellow. Stay low, don't slide up the track.

If Brad has track limits on and you cross over the double yellow on the right hand corner you will likely get a penalty.

Considering doing this if there is room for me. You can keep me at the bottom of list in case other regulars sign up or drivers from higher divisions.
With that being said, I will prepare the Death Wish Coffee Racing Team Car sporting number 51.

I can't host a practice lobby tonight, hockey tonight - but in the new year my hockey is being moved to Wednesday night so I should be able to host practice then.

Sorry, I haven't been available much lately due to work stuff.

On a related note, I won't be available for practice tonight, or the race tomorrow night.

Sean, can you host tomorrow night's race? Oh, and can you send me the results afterwards so I can update the standings?
Yes

Back