Snail Challenge - TBA

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 85 comments

Interested?

• I am interested

• I think this is dumb

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was planning to open a room after the invitational but my eyes are really bothering me (dry) and eye drops just arnt cutting it. I’ll have a room open sometime tomorrow for FIA practice.

Fair warning I'm working 12-6 (or later) and have another series to race at 8:30 so I probably can't make it tomorrow, sorry

I was planning to open a room after the invitational but my eyes are really bothering me (dry) and eye drops just arnt cutting it. I’ll have a room open sometime tomorrow for FIA practice.

Will be gone most of the day tomorrow and I think I get to race in the 24 x2 points race @ 20:10 so I'll be coming in hot. I don't think the gr4 Stang has much of a chance at that track, unfortunately. If I get home in time I'll need the practice.

The event is still happening!! I am in need of someone to help with spreadsheets. I am just not smart enough to put one together.

@Neutty

■FIA GRAN TURISMO CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018 Series Final Season: Manufacturer Series
 ・Round 1: 8/8/2018(Wed.)Gr.4 / Dragon Trail Gardens 13 Laps
 ・Round 2: 8/11/2018 (Sat.) Gr.3 / Track TBD10 Laps
 ・Round 3: 8/15/2018 (Wed.) Gr.4 / Dragon Trail Seaside 13 Laps
 ・Round 4: 8/18/2018 (Sat.) Gr.3 / Blue Moon Bay Speedway Infield A 21 Laps
 ・Round 5: 8/22/2018 (Wed.) Gr.3 / Tokyo Expressway East Route Outer Ring 11 Laps
 ・Round 6: 8/25/2018 (Sat.) Gr.4 / Lake Maggiore Circuit GP 11 Laps*
 ・Round 7: 8/29/2018 (Wed.) Gr.4 / Willow Springs Raceway Big Willow 18 Laps
 ・Round 8: 9/1/2018 (Sat.) Gr.3 / Monza Circuit 15 min*

・Round 9: 9/5/2018 (Wed.) Gr.4 / Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa 13 Laps
 ・Round 10: 9/8/2018 (Sat.) Gr.3 / Interlagos Circuit 15 Laps*

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_3611113.html

Unexpectedly work has made it near impossible to run some lobbies for this event for practice. I am going to try to open rooms to practice in as much as possible from today to next Friday. Watch for “Snail Challenge” as the room name! With less than 16 people showing interest we will plan on 1 lobby to race in. Gift cards will still be up for grabs.

I am planning on doing this again but will probably not be the same idea. The vision I had was a bunch of Snails running this deal. I went wrong somewhere and I am not sure where yet. Maybe I missed the hype of FIA for snail. Haha

I can help host a couple of lobbies if that helps out at all

I'll open a lobby later today after I get all the to-do's done and see how it goes

That would be appreciated. I am going to practice the combos shortly and then open a room

Back