**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Agreed. Using total time is a terrible tool to use for competitive door to door racing. For reasons Nova stated above.

I understand we have leagues that use it and that is because of GTSports lack of server space and those leagues having around 24 ppl signed up per race. In those instances there is not much of a choice as everybody is running the same class.

OMG_HB2m6 has a practice room open
0475-4352-2931-7683-9236

@Fudman420 has joined us for the series as a Reserve Driver for the TCR Class and will be driving the No. 7 Volt Volkswagen Scirrocco Gr4.
PS_Messages_20200623_033736~2.jpg

Glad to have you with us, and good luck on the races you are available. :cheers:

@PrivateSmiles
@LST
@Noob01_lmdead
@Kermit_2142
@USERID_77a23
@Fudman420

To the drivers tagged above, this is a reminder to confirm your attendance or availability for this Friday's first Event. Please be sure to confirm either way of your status. Duce_LST and Kermit_2142, I tagged you fellas since you guys confirmed tentative, and Kermit_2142, if you are available, you most likely will be needed since 2 race rooms look to be materializing. Thanks to all drivers who have already confirmed and to these remaining drivers for the cooperation and communication.:cheers:

Would anyone like to do a 20 min practice race one evening this week? I'm happy to host if we can agree on a date/time.

Lets say Tuesday at 8:00 pm tentatively?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm turning some laps until about 2:00 pm est:

0475-4346-8467-3888-7748

Also for tonight's practice race, here is the schedule:

7:55 - Lobby open, room ID posted here
8:15 - 10 minute qually
8:25 - 20 minute race
8:45 - Praise the victor
All done before 9 pm

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm turning some laps until about 2:00 pm est:

0475-4346-8467-3888-7748

Also for tonight's practice race, here is the schedule:

7:55 - Lobby open, room ID posted here
8:15 - 10 minute qually
8:25 - 20 minute race
8:45 - Praise the victor
All done before 9 pm

I will try to join practice tonight. @Phlano099 has been hounding me on lap times and I haven't ran a single lap yet. Lol. So I need some sort of lap times to make him happy.

I will try to join practice tonight. @Phlano099 has been hounding me on lap times and I haven't ran a single lap yet. Lol. So I need some sort of lap times to make him happy.
I jumped in with @RadStewart this afternoon and sparred for some laps using the Audi at base bop and him at his set bop. We were running low to mid 1:14's avg with my fastest lap a 1:13.6. After a 20 minute race, we were 0.061 margin of victory. TCR should have some awesome racing.:cheers:

Figured I'd put this here for convenience, but it can also be found in the 2nd post with a time stamp of latest update. This is current and set. Be sure to verify you driver BOP numbers are correct before practicing.:cheers:
Screenshot_20200715-120106_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:
I just got home. Going to eat some dinner. So I might be a little too late for the first practice session

Impromptu stream from one of my favorite streamers so I probably can't make it. No idea how long she'll go for.

Room is up 10 minutes early, but I am not at my PS4 right now. Just finishing a round of Overwatch and I'll be on.

0475-4347-2169-6171-3220

I jumped in with @RadStewart this afternoon and sparred for some laps using the Audi at base bop and him at his set bop. We were running low to mid 1:14's avg with my fastest lap a 1:13.6. After a 20 minute race, we were 0.061 margin of victory. TCR should have some awesome racing.:cheers:

1:15.xxx average. 1:14.7xx best lap with a help from draft..

If 14's are the average pace then I am not going to have a fun race that's for sure.

1:15.xxx average. 1:14.7xx best lap with a help from draft..

If 14's are the average pace then I am not going to have a fun race that's for sure.
Every track is gonna favor different drivers/cars differently over the season, and how much practice is invested. I was putting those times in, but I've had over 200 laps practicing this course over the last 2 months. Remember, the average lap pace is a 0.5 sec range to keep the racing close. Lap consistency and minimal mistakes will be the differences. I'm sure with a little more practice, 3-5 tenths is still there to find which would have you in that 1:14.5-1:15.0 avg lap pace with fast laps in the low 14's, possibly hi 13's.;)
This series will be all about consistency, minimal mistakes, and the long game for points...scavenging as many points/positions possible as none of them are likely to be easy grabs. Every position will be a battle.

Last edited:
"I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN Id:
Herimopp89
Car: AUDI TT CUP CAR GR4
Number: 55
Race Team: N/A

Probably screwed this up but If i can get the last reserve spot for the Audi id be happy

"I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN Id:
Herimopp89
Car: AUDI TT CUP CAR GR4
Number: 55
Race Team: N/A

Probably screwed this up but If i can get the last reserve spot for the Audi id be happy
Your good, and I have you in for that Reserve spot. A welcome PM with time trial instructions will be sent later on tonight or in the morning tomorrow. Glad to have you join us.:cheers:

Back