**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Mess around room open
Thanks to @Xradkins, @Rob Brown, @PrivateSmiles, and @GCimprezaFTW for joining in for an impromptu session last night.
Had some good sparring races even with the base BOP numbers in place. Xrad and I even took our cars to a few other tracks and driver pace was consistent across all of them. Should be some very competitive racing ahead.

EXHIBITION EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Friday, April 10th
at 10:30pm est
I would like to ask that all drivers complete the intial time trial by this Wednesday, (4/8) to set the first changes in each driver's BOP figures.

Next Friday, I will be setting up a short Exhibition night using the BOP numbers from everyone's time trial.
The plan is to run a 15-20 minute open lapping session, then a 40 min race (1/2 race length) for additional data and some fun.
Anyone unable to make it can participate by running an updated time trial with their new numbers to stay current and up to date on narrowing down the driver parity.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and help in getting this series lined up. After next Friday, I will be working up a rough schedule of event dates leading up to a potential start date. IF, we have everything in line and ready early (end of June), we as a group can decide on a start date.

See some of you tonight for the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup event, and the rest, hopefully, next week.

II-NOVA-II

@llNovall
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc
@PrivateSmiles
@LST
@GCimprezaFTW
@DesertPenguin
@Noob01_lmdead
@Xradkins
@Roman_GT23
@Moby45
@stelephant
@vsfit
@Fudman420
@Hellbringer69
@Phlano099
@USERID_77a23
@TomMang_68
Track will be:
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
1430 Clear

Friends only lobby open send invite if needed.

0475-4374-1327-3354-3492

Going to do some tire testing.

Friends only lobby open send invite if needed.

0475-4374-1327-3354-3492

Going to do some tire testing.
Hey Fudman420, just wanted to make sure you were aware, the dedicated tire compound for the series is Race Mediums. Race Hards will only be used as a handicapping to overly fast drivers. Wasn't sure if you knew.

At lap 20 I was just starting to see some wear, maybe a 1/16 of the bar. Lap times were steady in the 30s with my low being a 30.2 I think.

At lap 20 I was just starting to see some wear, maybe a 1/16 of the bar. Lap times were steady in the 30s with my low being a 30.2 I think.
Perfect. Thanks for the testing and the feedback.:cheers:

Curious what pace difference you are shooting for between the 2 classes? Also are you going to have adjustments to the bop on Fri based on time trial results?

Forgot to mention the tire wear was based on bb +2(to the back, always forget if the back is + or-).

Curious what pace difference you are shooting for between the 2 classes? Also are you going to have adjustments to the bop on Fri based on time trial results?

Forgot to mention the tire wear was based on bb +2(to the back, always forget if the back is + or-).

Negative is always to the front and positive to back. A little word trick my dad taught me when he was racing is Negavtive In, In Front. Positive Out, Out back. Mainly used for talking camber, toe and caster. But works the same for brake biased. Lol

Also unrelated but still fun to think about. Atoms are written out differently than race cars. A positive atom is made by bringing extra electrons in using positive energy so in this case positive means to bring in. Where a negative atom pushes out an electron using negative force, so negative means out.

Last edited:
Pace difference is track dependant, but big tracks with large straight away expect 3-3.5 seconds, and smaller tracks like Laguna Seca around 2-2.5 seconds. No worry on the adjusted brake balance.
And lastly, yes I will have updated driver BOP numbers out on Wednesday night. Should be a fun night if racing.

8070525314275508232_0.jpg

Series Business
@LST
@DesertPenguin
@Roman_GT23
@Phlano099

Just a reminder for the above tagged drivers to run the required time trial at the Nurburgring GP Circuit per the pm'd instructions as soon as possible, preferably before tomorrow night. (See your PM box) I would like to have the entire field of driver specific BOPs adjusted before Friday's Exhibition night for best accuracy and some great practice racing.

Also, any drivers who have rendered their own liveries or liveries for others on the roster, please share the livery to GTSport community and supply a link along with a picture in a posting in the main thread. With access to everyone's livery, I am planning to put together a "Spotters Guide" and would like to be able to take a same backdrop shot of all cars. Thanks in advance for everyone help.

I would encourage all primary drivers to begin deciding on who they would like to team up with for the series.
Team Rules:
*2 Drivers per race team max.
-points scored from both drivers count toward team overall score.
*Single Driver teams are allowed but score only their points towards team standings
(Team up with someone)
*Team cars must both carry Team name decals on their cars. (Coordinate and share decals as needed) (Actual liveries are not require to match)
*Teams can be comprised of any 2 driver combination across Car Classes.
**Reserve drivers are not eligible to be part of a specific organized team unless they secure a primary spot if/when solicited. (In that instance, they would assume a spot on the team of a vacating primary driver)
When Reserve drivers bump in on a race night, the points they earn will be applied to the team driver's team they are covering for.

The Driver BOP Chart will be posted tomorrow evening after 8pm est. All drivers are asked to update and adjust their numbers before Friday night.
Any drivers who fail to run the base time trial before Friday and decides to show up will be automatically handicapped to a Level 3 handicap: (Base BOP for car, Race Hard tires.) Please submit the time trials for the best accuracy.
And lastly, here is peek at the score sheets we will be using:

Again, thanks to everyone who has contributed and participated in the series efforts so far.

II-NOVA-II

@llNovall
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc
@PrivateSmiles
@LST
@GCimprezaFTW
@DesertPenguin
@Noob01_lmdead
@Xradkins
@Roman_GT23
@Moby45
@stelephant
@vsfit
@Fudman420
@Hellbringer69
@Phlano099
@USERID_77a23
@TomMang_68

Last edited:
So, same cars doesn't necessarily mean same team? We can team up with a different car, as long as the liveries meet the requirements?

So, same cars doesn't necessarily mean same team? We can team up with a different car, as long as the liveries meet the requirements?
Can be different cars, different classes, and different liveries. Only thing that both cars must have is the same team name decal displayed on both.

I and Moby45 are a good example. Another example is say Tex who is displaying the Moorespeed team decal. If he and another were to team up, they could use that team and decal, or make something unique of their own or even a com o of both.

If you or anyone who had a livery rendered from me and need a team decal added, just hit me up and I'll gladly make the edit.

Last edited:
I'll be able to do it tomorrow night if that's ok?
Thats perfectly fine. I set a Wednesday deadline so I could get numbers out for as many as possible for those who wanted to lap on their adjusted numbers. I already have an idea of where you fall in.. your trial will just confirm. I'll have the BOP chart out tonight, but will update with any empty submissions as their recieved. Thanks for the reply.:cheers:

Displayed in the chart below are the adjusted and updated Driver Specific BOP Regulations. Please apply the adjustments shown to your car before entering the room. The BOP chart can also be found in the 2nd Post of the thread and in the Scoresheet in Post 3 at any time. The plan is to narrow down the numbers before the season starts to not need any further adjustments, however, in the event a driver breaks out or just gets significantly faster, an adjustment may be made. Please double check and verify your regulations in the 2nd or 3rd post before every event.
Screenshot_20200408-195136_Sheets.jpg

@llNovall
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc
@PrivateSmiles
@LST
@GCimprezaFTW
@DesertPenguin
@Noob01_lmdead
@Xradkins
@Roman_GT23
@Moby45
@stelephant
@vsfit
@Fudman420
@Hellbringer69
@Phlano099
@USERID_77a23
@TomMang_68

Last edited:
Do liveries have to be conforming for Friday evening?
No sir. If you can get one together by then, great...if not dont worry. I would ask that if possible to at least get the numberplates and Class tags on...again, if your have a chance.

Back