**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
@vsfit

giphy.gif

Can't stop watching @vsfit at far left..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

35 minutes until the flood gates are open! đź‘Ť

I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.

PSN ID: Bologna_Duc
Car: McLaren 650S Gr4
Number: 44
Race Team: United Autosports

Sponsor: Bahrain McLaren

Livery: This year McLaren became a key sponsor for one of the pro cycling teams. I imagined what that partnership might look like on track under Zak Brown’s United Autosports group.

According to USN master clock, post submitted 12:00:00 EDT. ;) Hope my application is accepted! :scared:

Bike.jpg
Car.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gt7sp-prod/livery/88/92/88/6422766400817889288_23.jpg

Last edited:
I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.

PSN ID: Stelephant
Car: TCR Class VW Scirrocco Gr4
Number: 12
Race Team: (pending)

5845695412539785756_0.jpg

SIGN-UP ANNOUNCEMENT

Snail Gr4 - Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series​

Thank you for your interest in the Snail Gr4 Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge Series. Please review the first post, and proceed to sign up as instructed at the end of this post.

This series is a "long schedule" series to be run either monthly, or bi-weekly (to be announced). If you do not feel you can stay up to date with the series schedule over the long haul, and communicate on a regular basis, this might not be the series for you. If so, continue below, and be ready for some great racing.

Be sure when making your car selection to verify that the car you are choosing is still available by checking the list here:
GS Class (with base BOP regulations)
Aston Martin Vantage Gr4 (TAKEN)
387hp (97%)
2976lbs (100%)
0/2 available
1. TEX36/TEX36
2. Rob Brown/no1needs2perish

BMW M4 Gr4
414hp (105%)
3159lbs (105%)
2/2 available

Corvette C7 Gr4 TAKEN
426hp (103%)
3214hp (108%)
0/2 Available
1. llNovall/ II-NOVA-II
2. Duce_LST

Ford Mustang Gr4
451hp (114%)
3395lbs (110%)
2/2 available

Honda NSX Gr4 TAKEN
398hp (101%)
3267lbs (109%)
0/2 available
1. nmcp1/ nmcp1
2. PrivateSmiles

Mercedes SLS AMG Gr4 TAKEN
415hp (99%)
3120lbs (100%)
0/2 available
1. CPT_ROWDYGIFF/Johnnyg_91
2. Noob01_lmdead/ rauljimenez76

McLaren 650S Gr4 TAKEN
416hp (104%)
3267lbs (114%)
0/2 available
1. Bologna_Duc
2. DesertPenguin

Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
353hp (93%)
2866lbs (100%)
1/2 available
1. GCimprezaFTW

6 primary TCR Class grid spots available.
TCR Class
Audi TT Cup 2016 TAKEN
338hp (101%)
2751lbs (111%)
0/2 available
1. vsfit
2. Hellbringer69

Peugeot RCZ Gr4
334hp (97%)
2701lbs (100%)
2/2 available

Renault Sport Megane Gr4
335hp (96%)
2740lbs (113%)
1/2 available
1. Moby45/Moby45

VW Scirrocco Gr4 TAKEN
330hp (92%)
2695lbs (116%)
0/2 available
1. Stelephant
2. Fudman420

Unless stated otherwise, the Primary driver roster will fill up on a first to sign up basis for each class, and once full, will move to fill the Reserve Driver rosters for each class. Any drivers who would like to be placed directly onto the Reserve Driver Roster, please state this in your sign up post.

With only 2 of each car available, Car Selection priority goes to the first drivers to sign up for them. (Check prior signup posts before posting and have a backup ready.)

Please "Copy/Paste" the following and post in the thread:

"I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID:
Car:
Number:
Race Team:
(not required at sign up)"

A pm will be sent acknowledging your entry, and will include further instructions for running the time trial.

As of the time of this post, official signups for the series has been OPENED. Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to racing with all of you.

Last edited:
"I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations.
PSN ID:
Private_Smiles
Car: Honda NSX Gr. 4
Number: 27
Race Team: Atlantic Racing Team

PSN ID: Duce_LST
Car: Corvette C7 Gr.4
Number: 28
Race Team: (not required at sign up)"
Damn my number got sniped hard :indiff:

PSN ID: OMG_vsfit
Car: Audi TT Cup 2016
Number: 84
Race Team: Team OMG

Driver: DesertPenguin/DesertPenguin_
Team: KG Motorsports
Sponsor: Logitech/GT Omega
Car Number: 9
Car Class: GS
Car Chassis: McLaren 650S Gr4

PSN ID: Fudman420
Car: vw scirrocco gr4

Num: 42
Sponsor/Team: undecided

PSN ID: OMG_HB2m6
Car: Corvette Audi TT Cup 2016
Number: 81
Race Team: Team OMG

PSN ID:Rauljimenez76
Car: Mercedes SLS
Number: 12

PSN ID: Phlano_099
Car: Renault Sport Megane Gr4
Number: 99
Race Team:
(TBD)"

I would have gone for the Porsche had it not been for the Porsche GT3 series. Wanted to change things up a bit. đź‘Ť

So did I, but the Astons were already spoken for before I got the chance! Plus, this thing has taken some serious tuning to be competitive. I'm excited. All this as a cover for my not-so-secret obsession with Porsche.

To all the TCR Drivers,
I am going to ax the Peugeots from the series. Doesn't look like anyone will be interested in those cars, therefore since the TCR class each has 2 of the available 3 cars in the primary roster, I am going to offer an Audi, a Renault, and a VW to the 2 prospective Reserves that may come along. 1 car will be left over and could be filled if needed.

PSN ID: Xrad-11
Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Number: 11

Last edited:
I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific BOP regulations

Here are the latest roster updates:
GS Reserves:
Xrad- Porsche Cayman Gt4

TCR Reserves:
USERID_77a23: VW Scirrocco Gr4
Roman_GT23: Renault Megane Sport Gr4
(Signed up in pm)
TomMang_68: Audi TT Cup

**2 Mustangs remaining and,
*1 BMW M4 Gr4 remaining for GS
*1 Renault Megane Sport Gr4 for TCR

Last edited:
PSN ID: Xrad-11
Car: Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Number: 11

Hell yeah! The other Porsche! Add me on PSN if you want to run laps!

EXHIBITION EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Friday, April 10th
at 10:30pm est
I would like to ask that all drivers complete the intial time trial by this Wednesday, (4/8) to set the first changes in each driver's BOP figures.

Next Friday, I will be setting up a short Exhibition night using the BOP numbers from everyone's time trial.
The plan is to run a 15-20 minute open lapping session, then a 40 min race (1/2 race length) for additional data and some fun.
Anyone unable to make it can participate by running an updated time trial with their new numbers to stay current and up to date on narrowing down the driver parity.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation and help in getting this series lined up. After next Friday, I will be working up a rough schedule of event dates leading up to a potential start date. IF, we have everything in line and ready early (end of June), we as a group can decide on a start date.

See some of you tonight for the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup event, and the rest, hopefully, next week.

II-NOVA-II

@llNovall
@CPT_RowdyGiff
@TEX36
@Rob Brown
@nmcp1
@Bologna_Duc
@PrivateSmiles
@LST
@GCimprezaFTW
@DesertPenguin
@Noob01_lmdead