**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Hey guys,

Going to bail on tonight. My stomach has been killing me the past few days and don't think I'll be able to stay put for 40min without some sort of human fluids forcing their way out :ouch:
What other animal’s fluids typically come out of you?

Hey guys,

Going to bail on tonight. My stomach has been killing me the past few days and don't think I'll be able to stay put for 40min without some sort of human fluids forcing their way out :ouch:
Line your seat/rig/floor with plastic, turn on exhaust fan, regular fan clinche tight and make yourself useful. :eek: Unless of course, crapping your pants makes you lose concentration.

Hey guys,

So, Shart racing

yhyjm.jpg

Last edited:
Practice room open for about 30 minutes:
ROOM ID:
0475 4184 1124 4086 3812

@nmcp1
Any chance your up to racing tonight?....were light on drivers if your up to it.

@llNovall Fair, but my wife is having some difficulty with her second shot, not feeling well and running a fever of 101.4, so still up in the air
Hope she feels better. My wife had a full on flu like period of 24 hours on her 2nd shot...fever, chills, bad aches and pains, and by the next morning she was back to normal. It was crazy. Hope you can make, but completely understand if you can't. :cheers:

Hoping to have scoring out by the end of the weekend, but for now, Congratulations to @Noob01_lmdead /Rauljimenez76 on the GS Class Overall win on the night, and to @MrDonovan / MrDonovan to the TCR Class win.
An FYI, the GS Class Championship is still up for grabs....only 10 points seperates the top 3. Could be very close at the end. Full post race report coming.:cheers:

7071223240611365392_0.jpg

Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Event #11 on 5/7/21

at Suzuka Circuit
Post Race Report

Better late than never,, and going to keep it short and sweet. Great job to everyone on the grid for Event #11.:cheers:

Stewards Summary
No incidents reported.

Winners Circle
Our Event #11 Winners for each race:
Race 1 GS Class Winner:
@Noob01_lmdead
Race 2 GS Class Winner:
@Noob01_lmdead

Race 1 TCR Class Winner:
@MrDonovan
Race 2 TCR Class Winner:
@MrDonovan

Overall Event #11 GS Class Winner:
@Noob01_lmdead :cheers:

Overall Event #11 TCR Class Repeat Winner:
@MrDonovan :cheers:

Congratulations to our Race and Overall Event Winners:cheers:

Scoring sheet link is available in the tab below:
Screenshot_20210528-131231_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-131319_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-131350_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-131558_Sheets.jpg

None yet to share
Race 1
In process

Race 2
In process
Actual replays can be found for playback at search tag: mpcc

No new Roster News to report.

Our next race is on:
Friday, June 4th at 9pm est
at:
Fuji GT (no chicane)
Conditions: 17:15 Fine Weather

Race Event Details will be posted within the next week or so. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 6/3/21, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our Season 1 Finale:cheers:

Last edited:
You're b(f)owl comments made me laugh lol. Sadly that was part of it. The other is vomit, other than that feeling like someone slid a grand piano into my gut was pretty awful to say the least.

7062216041759278616_0.jpg

Race Event Details Post

Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Season 1 Finale
Points Event #12
on Friday, June 4th, 9pm est

at Fuji GT (No chicane)
17:15 Fine Weather

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Fuji GT (no chicane)
Time of Day: 17:15
Conditions: Fine Weather
Race1 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (24 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: See Event Details
Laps: laps to = 40 min (or choice for practice)
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: Gr4
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: No Limit
Weight: No Limit
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM) Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard (RH)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Please see the link below to verify your Driver BOP requirements:
Driver Specific BOP Chart

Target Average lap times:
GS Class: approx 1:41.0-1:42.0
TCR Class: approx 1:44.0-1:45.0

-Above are all the Event #12 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted shortly. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you for our other events, and the rest of you on Race night.:cheers:

MPCC Spotter guide PNG picture entie roster-2.png

Confirmation Reminder Post
for Event #12
Season 1 Finale

at Fuji GT (no chicane)
on Friday,
June 4th, 2020
9pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, tabs 4.1 (Multi-Class Racing etiquette) and tab 4.2 (Caution process) for the series; and tab 1.7 (Race Start Procedure) to refresh and be ready on race night. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 24 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 24 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-?? laps for each race.
-17:15 Fine Weather
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
See post above ^^^

Driver BOP Chart

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

**(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)**

***Please review tab 4.2 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.***

All drivers who make it on the grid as a single or dual room event, please stay in the race event for the night, as we will have had to turn some drivers away and it would be a wasted opportunity for them to race ir you entry is needed to keep the 2 room grid whole. If you do not plan on participating for the duration of the night, leave the spot open. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field) Stay with it.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on prior testing/time trialing participation, then based on order of availability. Please reply your intentions either way.

Also, a reminder to our Reserve Drivers: in the event we secure confirmations of at least 14 GS Drivers and at least 10 TCR Drivers total for each class, we will separate the race Event into 2 race rooms by Class. Once confirmed, your entry is being relied on for attendance.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, June 4th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster

GS Class Primary
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @TEX36 / TEX36
(?) @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@nmcp1 / nmcp1
👍 @Bologna_Duc /Bologna_Duc
(?) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
(?) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
👍 @GTP_Guido / GTP_Guido
👍 @GTR4MROD/GTR4MROD
(?) @IceWarden /Ice_Warden

TCR Class Primary
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@JLBowler / JLBowler
👍 @MrDonovan /MrDonovan
👍 @Fudman420/Fudman420

Reserve Drivers List (12 Reserves)
GS Class (6 Reserve Spots)
@Harry Rowley/Harry Rowley
@Granadier / TPC_Granadier
@Kermit_2142 /Kermit_2142 (tentative as last resort for all events, contact on raceday if needed)

TCR Class (6 Reserve Spots)
(X) @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Deal24 / fullerbunch
@The Afterman / Valkyria61
@BossyBruin BossyBruin

See some of you in practice sessions throughout the week and the rest of you next Friday, June 4th.:cheers:

Back