**COMPLETED ** SNAIL Gr4-MPCC Season 1 Champions: GTR4MROD(GS)/ MrDonovan(TCR)

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 1,184 comments
Another night of great racing :cheers:
Replays and photos shared #snail #mpcc

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

87ECA628-C4C6-4A1B-8169-E1D9A23E2089.jpeg.jpg
35295B38-99CD-4FED-8714-16F7ED502730.jpeg.jpg

Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season Finale
Event #12 on 6/4/21

at Fuji Short
Post Race Report

Season 1 is in the books. The GS Class closed the season with another dominant performance from @GTR4MROD to secure the overall championship standings for GS. However, the race for 2nd place overall was still hot and up for grabs between @llNovall and @Noob01_lmdead, separated by only 2 points going into the race. If you take a look at the last half of Race 1, you can see how hard fought this battle was. In the end, after 10 months of racing over 12 events, 2nd place in GS came to a points tie at 224, with the tiebreaker going to Raul/Noob for having 2 race event wins over Nova's one. Awesome battle all the way to the end including the on track battle in these final 2 races. Finally, 4th, 5th, and 6th were sorted out with @GTP_Guido winning out in the end.
Now for TCR. While @MrDonovan had the class championship locked up and secure, @Moby45 made efforts to close the gap as much as possible for face value, and did an awesome job doing so. Going into the final event, MrDonovan enjoyed a 20 point lead, but by the end, Moby closed the season only 10 points out from 1st place. From there, the TCR Class championship points were a bit more spread out among the field.
And finally, for the Teams Championship standings, Nova and Moby of team HPS/Rebel Rock Racing secured 1st place by a 28 point margin over our 2nd place team of Mr Donovan and @Fudman420's Late but Great Racing. 3rd place was secured by the Moorespeed team of @TEX36 and Raul/Noob and only fell 5 points short in the battle for 2nd.
A great finish to a great Season 1. A huge thanks to every driver who participated, and the commitment of every driver who saw the season all the way through. A shout out to the TCR Class drivers for making a successful and complete TCR racing season happen. I had my doubts that it would survive through the entire season, but the consistent attendance and commitment to each race and the series made it happen. Thanks, and great job fellas, and great job to everyone on the grid for our Season Finale.:cheers:

Stewards Summary
No incidents yet reported.
(Drivers have until Monday, 8pm est to file any IR's if necessary.

Winners Circle
Our Event #12 Winners for each race:
Race 1 GS Class Winner:
@Harry Rowley
Race 2 GS Class Winner:
@GTR4MROD
Race 1 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45
Race 2 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45
Overall Event #12 GS Class Winner:
@GTR4MROD :cheers:
Overall Event #12 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45 :cheers:
Congratulations to our Race and Overall Event Winners:cheers:

Congratulations to our Season 1 Class Champions:
GS Class: @GTR4MROD
TCR Class: @MrDonovan

Scoring sheet link is available in the tab below:
Screenshot_20210606-104056_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-104116_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210606-104133_Sheets.jpg
N/A

Race 1

compliments of Raul:cheers:

Race 2
In process

Actual replays can be found for playback at search tag: mpcc

No new Roster News to report.

Our Season 2 opener of the Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge will be:
Friday, July 16th at 9pm est
at Barcelona
Conditions: TBD

Race Event Details will be posted in the next few weeks. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 7/15/21, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our start to a new Season in July.:cheers:

Last edited:
Not sure if this will still be the chat for season 2 but I had quite a bit of fun filling in with the TCRs. I will definitely be there for season 2 avaliable and willing.

I am so glad you showed up. Helped me keep @MrDonovan on his toes. Lol

One hell of a season Don. I enjoyed every bit of it. You made me work hard every race and were pretty clean the whole series. Nice season victory!

Also, thanks to everybody else who kept coming back for TCR. You guys made it happen even when some of the races were spread thin. I think with more than 6 cars in class it could have been a lot more fun but we had to do with what we had. Thanks for keeping it alive. I had been wanting a Touring Car league to pop up but nobody wants to race FWD cars and this was the only chance I got to have legit races with like-minded racers in a full season of FWD cars touring cars. It made my season. I didn't care where I finished as long as I had people to race with in a class nobody wants to do. So truely thanks for sticking with the hard times of the series and making it happen.

View attachment 1015762 View attachment 1015763
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season Finale
Event #12 on 6/4/21

at Fuji Short
Post Race Report

Season 1 is in the books. The GS Class closed the season with another dominant performance from @GTR4MROD to secure the overall championship standings for GS. However, the race for 2nd place overall was still hot and up for grabs between @llNovall and @Noob01_lmdead, separated by only 2 points going into the race. If you take a look at the last half of Race 1, you can see how hard fought this battle was. In the end, after 10 months of racing over 12 events, 2nd place in GS came to a points tie at 224, with the tiebreaker going to Raul/Noob for having 2 race event wins over Nova's one. Awesome battle all the way to the end including the on track battle in these final 2 races. Finally, 4th, 5th, and 6th were sorted out with @GTP_Guido winning out in the end.
Now for TCR. While @MrDonovan had the class championship locked up and secure, @Moby45 made efforts to close the gap as much as possible for face value, and did an awesome job doing so. Going into the final event, MrDonovan enjoyed a 20 point lead, but by the end, Moby closed the season only 10 points out from 1st place. From there, the TCR Class championship points were a bit more spread out among the field.
And finally, for the Teams Championship standings, Nova and Moby of team HPS/Rebel Rock Racing secured 1st place by a 28 point margin over our 2nd place team of Mr Donovan and @Fudman420's Late but Great Racing. 3rd place was secured by the Moorespeed team of @TEX36 and Raul/Noob and only fell 5 points short in the battle for 2nd.
A great finish to a great Season 1. A huge thanks to every driver who participated, and the commitment of every driver who saw the season all the way through. A shout out to the TCR Class drivers for making a successful and complete TCR racing season happen. I had my doubts that it would survive through the entire season, but the consistent attendance and commitment to each race and the series made it happen. Thanks, and great job fellas, and great job to everyone on the grid for our Season Finale.:cheers:

Stewards Summary

Winners Circle
Race 1 GS Class Winner:
@Harry Rowley
Race 2 GS Class Winner:
@GTR4MROD
Race 1 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45
Race 2 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45

N/A

Race 1

Race 2
In process

at Barcelona

Race Event Details will be posted in the next few weeks. Drivers are welcome and encouraged to confirm their attendance or availability at anytime between now and Thursday, 7/15/21, 5pm est.

Great racing everyone, and I'll look forward to our start to a new Season in July.:cheers:

It was a really hard final date
I did not realized 2nd place was just 2 points diference before the race srarted
I belived this ignorance helped me to avoid mistakes due nervousism

it was Thigth but i did enjoy the whole season

sure ill be there for next season

thks to Nova for puttIng al this together

View attachment 1015762 View attachment 1015763
Snail Gr4-Michelin
Pilot Cup Challenge
Season Finale
Event #12 on 6/4/21

at Fuji Short
Post Race Report

Stewards Summary

Winners Circle
Race 1 GS Class Winner:
@Harry Rowley
Race 2 GS Class Winner:
@GTR4MROD
Race 1 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45
Race 2 TCR Class Winner:
@Moby45

N/A

Race 1

Race 2
In process

at Barcelona

A huge thank you Chris for all the work and contribution to the organization, and for these two incredible sim racing leagues.
We do really appreciate your time and patience and effort in keeping the groups competitive.

I am so glad you showed up. Helped me keep @MrDonovan on his toes. Lol

One hell of a season Don. I enjoyed every bit of it. You made me work hard every race and were pretty clean the whole series. Nice season victory!

Also, thanks to everybody else who kept coming back for TCR. You guys made it happen even when some of the races were spread thin. I think with more than 6 cars in class it could have been a lot more fun but we had to do with what we had. Thanks for keeping it alive. I had been wanting a Touring Car league to pop up but nobody wants to race FWD cars and this was the only chance I got to have legit races with like-minded racers in a full season of FWD cars touring cars. It made my season. I didn't care where I finished as long as I had people to race with in a class nobody wants to do. So truely thanks for sticking with the hard times of the series and making it happen.
Thanks heaps @Moby45 & the rest of the TCR crew for an awesome series. Lots of great, close racing. Thanks again Nova for pulling this together!

I’m stoked to take the Championship in my first ever League Comp & had a great time dicing with the other FFs while being swamped by GS cars.

I’m a big fan of the TCR class & am holding my breath for larger fields in GT7 - multi class with 30+ players would be fantastic.

In the meantime, gotta get practicing in my BMW for season 2… This Aussie’s not gonna let you guys have it easy ;)
7DAFE11F-8E5C-4AB6-AC04-20E99716F1A8.gif

Last edited:
Back