**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
Last edited:
Pre Race Briefing
Event #8
May 10th
at Suzuka

Race room will be opened at 8:45pm est, and all drivers are asked to be greened up by 8:50pm est for bop checks, and to set the starting grid. @Rob Brown/no1needs2perish is your Race Director/Host. Still grid places for anyone wishing to join. Good luck to everyone, and have a great race night.
👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers Roster
👍@Marcus Garvey
@Roman_GT23
👍 @GTR4MROD
@DublDee
(?) @Phlano099
👍 @Stryker13
@The Afterman
👍@racingchamp30
👍@Noob01_lmdead
👍@Rob Brown
👍@RACECAR
@CourageRising
@Wolfsatz
(?) @SydViscus
👍@Gunther0
@Gouletzky

Reserve Drivers
(X) @Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@SAMHAIN85
@IceWarden
@llNovall
@AngryEater
@paddycars1
👍 @superstreet556

Good luck to everyone racing for this event:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of a bit of a project so my rig is not hooked up right now. Will try and get things cleaned up and reconnect the rig before the race but between the garden and work it is likely I'm not finished in time. Worst case I'll spectate if there's room.

Superstreet can drive my car. :lol:

You should finish out of the top five, cause you don’t want to start season 2 at +9! :lol::lol::lol:

I'll tell you what. If there's room after the reserves (they can have it over my spot) I'll show up with a controller just for giggles. But don't lose to me with a controller. Otherwise you'll have to take one of these pianos home with you and into next season :D

Say, are we even gonna be able to get this event in before the update drops? Just read about and it seems dangerously close to the time of these races.

If I read correctly, shouldn't be a problem, unless it's referring to eastern Time. We should be done before 11 eastern. May have to push.

Sorry guys, I will for the first time not be able to show up at all as I have emergency to tend to.

Event 8 Results at Suzuka:

upload_2021-5-10_22-55-53.png

Congrats event 8 winner @Gouletzky going 1 - 1 !

@Roman_GT23 @Noob01_lmdead @GTR4MROD @Phlano099 @RACECAR @CourageRising @The Afterman @Marcus Garvey @Gunther0 @racingchamp30 @Gouletzky @superstreet556 @paddycars1 @DublDee @SydViscus @Wolfsatz @Moby45 @SAMHAIN85 @IceWarden @llNovall @GTP_Guido @AngryEater @Harry Rowley @Yugofan @socalnatv @Bologna_Duc

Alright guys, season 1 'No ABS' driver's challenge has concluded with results above. Time to check out Season 2 'No ABS' driver's challenge thread. There are some minor changes. Please start by answering the survey, you can answer multiple nights if you are available. Also reply if you have a status change. We'll keep rolling every 2 weeks.
  • 1971 De Tomaso Pantera (Nova was instrumental in picking the right car)
  • I'm eliminating the 10 minutes qualifier and starting 1/2 hour later to allow some to get home and to their wheel.
  • The evening will be slightly shorter but not the racing time.
  • Get your liveries going. Please share with tag 'snailpantera' but there is no need to submit to me or Nova.
  • Season 2 won't have some bells like season 1 since Nova has his hands full.

Last edited:
Man I beat @SAMHAIN85 @DublDee and @Moby45 !!!!! IM A LEGEND!!

Did they almost beat me running nowhere near the same number of races?

Yes.

But let me have this its the only thing I have to cheer about.

I will be around as a fill in for next series, work during the weeks is very unpredictable at the moment, but I should be around most weeks hopefully!

Thanks again for putting on a very testing season for me, as a new wheel owner it taught me a lot, and I appreciate all the time you and Nova put into this, cheers :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
@Roman_GT23 @Noob01_lmdead @GTR4MROD @Phlano099 @RACECAR @CourageRising @The Afterman @Marcus Garvey @Gunther0 @racingchamp30 @Gouletzky @superstreet556 @paddycars1 @DublDee @SydViscus @Wolfsatz @Moby45 @SAMHAIN85 @IceWarden @llNovall @GTP_Guido @AngryEater @Harry Rowley @Yugofan @socalnatv @Bologna_Duc

Alright guys, season 1 'No ABS' driver's challenge has concluded with results above. Time to check out Season 2 'No ABS' driver's challenge thread. There are some minor changes. Please start by answering the survey, you can answer multiple nights if you are available. Also reply if you have a status change. We'll keep rolling every 2 weeks.
  • 1971 De Tomaso Pantera (Nova was instrumental in picking the right car)
  • I'm eliminating the 10 minutes qualifier and starting 1/2 hour later to allow some to get home and to their wheel.
  • The evening will be slightly shorter but not the racing time.
  • Get your liveries going. Please share with tag 'snailpantera' but there is no need to submit to me or Nova.
  • Season 2 won't have some bells like season 1 since Nova has his hands full.
Great season. Missed a couple of races but all in all a great car and great fun. I may not be able to be a full time for the next season so put down as a reserve. Going to see if we can get a few ppl to do ACC on Mondays.

Last edited:
Back