**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
I will not be able to make it on time and may need to be put on reserve list for anything that runs on Monday nights for the next month or two.

Sorry Rob. I will let you know if anything changes week by week.

I will not be able to make it on time and may need to be put on reserve list for anything that runs on Monday nights for the next month or two.

Sorry Rob. I will let you know if anything changes week by week.

So you're just going to tease me with a great battle with these than disappear??? :odd::grumpy:

Will not be able to attend tonight's races as I initially thought. Got a reminder that my second vaccine dose is today and given how long it took for the pain to ease up from the last one, I feel like it'll be a bad idea to attempt 3 races with an arm that feels like its been crushed under a boulder.

Last edited:
I'm available to race if there's any openings

Will not be able to attend tonight's races as I initially thought. Got a reminder that my second vaccine dose is today and given how long it took for the pain to ease up from the last one, I feel like it'll be a bad idea to attempt 3 races with an arm that feels like its been crushed under a boulder.

The trick is to keep your arm moving around after it's administered. I've had both doses and both times as I was waiting the 15mins in the observation room I just kept moving my arm around. I still had some slight soreness the following day but nothing that would keep me from doing anything

I'm available to race if there's any openings

The trick is to keep your arm moving around after it's administered. I've had both doses and both times as I was waiting the 15mins in the observation room I just kept moving my arm around. I still had some slight soreness the following day but nothing that would keep me from doing anything
Plenty of room. :cheers:

Being told my connection is restricted and for that reason, I can't use the room ID Search. Not sure why considering it's the same Wired connection I've been using.

Last edited:
My apologies for the late notice. I'm going to miss the quali race. Will hop in as soon as I can get on. I've been stuck on a call that was a supposed to end 25 minutes ago.

Other then a slightly boneheaded move on lap 1 in race 1, Tonight was altogether better. Still lack that perfect balance when it comes to braking but of all the tracks visited, this was by far the best I done. Need to really get good for the last two, Fuji is Monza but down hill and Suzuka is gonna melt my waste line purely on anxiety of trying not to through off the track.

Last edited:
Aight. Livery completed and shared. Pls confirm. Oh. And i think i wrote my suscription at the wrong spot so... i still want in on this biatch. Thx.
Welcome to the series. Typically, we would have asked drivers interested in the series to formally sign up and ready a livery to the series standards before racing, but given there was room on the grid and you raced the entire night we will count last nights race as your entry to the series and use your fastest lap for your grid placement next race. Unfortunately, since you were not officially signed up until post race, last night will not count toward the standings or ballast. The Drivers list, driver profile page, and spotters guide will be updated. A few drivers have requested removal from the primary roster or complete retirement from the series, therefore, some of our active Reserves will be automatically moved up to primary status. The number of full event nights raced by a reserve driver will set the priority for promotion. I will post the updated roster, ballast list, and starting grid list later in the week.

@Gouletzky , welcome aboard.:cheers:

Last edited:
Event 6 Dragon Trail Gardens results:

upload_2021-4-15_19-19-1.png

Series Point Standings:

upload_2021-4-15_19-24-43.png

Welcome to the series. Typically, we would have asked drivers interested in the series to formally sign up and ready a livery to the series standards before racing, but given there was room on the grid and you raced the entire night we will count last nights race as your entry to the series and use your fastest lap for your grid placement next race. Unfortunately, since you were not officially signed up until post race, last night will not count toward the standings or ballast. The Drivers list, driver profile page, and spotters guide will be updated. A few drivers have requested removal from the primary roster or complete retirement from the series, therefore, some of our active Reserves will be automatically moved up to primary status. The number of full event nights raced by a reserve driver will set the priority for promotion. I will post the updated roster, ballast list, and starting grid list later in the week.

@Gouletzky , welcome aboard.:cheers:
All good. Just happy to race.

Event Details & Confirmation Post
Points Event #7
on Monday, April 26, 2021
9pm est,
at Fuji

05:00 clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Fuji
Time of Day: 05:00
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying Race: (5 laps to = 10+min),
(Grid Set by Host (Based on Starting Grid Sheet)

Points Race 1: (11 laps to =20+min),
(Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Point Race 2: (16 laps to =30+min),
(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Please see the link below to verify your Driver Weight Regulations and Starting Grid Positions:
Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart

Target Average lap times: 1:57.0

Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:45pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown (no1needs2perish) can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #7 details are available a few posts up, or linked on the first page if the thread under Event Details.

*Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for race night this upcoming Monday. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

(X)@Marcus Garvey
👍@Roman_GT23
👍 @GTR4MROD
(?)@DublDee
(?)@Phlano099
👍@Stryker13
(X)@The Afterman
👍@racingchamp30
👍@Noob01_lmdead
👍@Rob Brown
👍@RACECAR
👍 @CourageRising
@Wolfsatz
👍@SydViscus
👍 @Gunther0
@Gouletzky
@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@SAMHAIN85
@IceWarden
@llNovall
@AngryEater

Last edited:
My apology to everyone for missing the last event, but I'm afraid I will miss this upcoming event as well due to work. Had been scheduling the calls outside of race time but it just didn't work out and we ran WAY over time last time. This time I am 99% sure is going to end up the same way, so I'll free up the space early as I doubt I will make it. Will try and make Suzuka.

I was curious whether it was Fuji GP or the short chute; and I'm guessing from the lap time it's full GP.

As always, anyone who wants some help finding a bit of time out there, let me know I am glad to help. Though, I don't think I've turned a wheel for a few weeks now.

Back