**COMPLETED ** SNAIL-GReddy Z "No ABS" Drivers Challenge Champion: Roman_GT23

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 564 comments
Alright fellas,
Sorry for the delay. Here is the updated ballast regulations for Event #7, and the the Starting grid list. These can also be referenced on the first page of the thread.
Good luck to everyone attending this Monday at Fuji.:cheers:
Screenshot_20210424-092921_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-094407_Sheets.jpg

+9 again. And I'm not strong enough to carry all these grand pianos up Mt. Fuji by myself. Anyone want to give me a hand with these? :gtpflag:

(confirming for tonight if I haven't already).

Pre Race Briefing
Points Event #7
April 26, 2021
at Fuji
Race room will be opened at 8:45pm est, and all drivers are asked to be greened up by 8:50pm Eastern U.S. time for BOP checks, and to set the starting grid. @Rob Brown/no1needs2perish is your Race Director/Host. Good luck to everyone, and have a great race night.
👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Primary Drivers Roster
(X)@Marcus Garvey
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @GTR4MROD
(?)@DublDee
(?)@Phlano099
👍 @Stryker13
(X)@The Afterman
👍 @racingchamp30
👍 @Noob01_lmdead
👍 @Rob Brown
👍 @RACECAR
👍 @CourageRising
@Wolfsatz
👍 @SydViscus
👍 @Gunther0
@Gouletzky
@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@SAMHAIN85
@IceWarden
@llNovall
@AngryEater
If you see no prefix before your ID, you have not reported. There are plenty available positions. Please join us tonight.

upload_2021-4-26_10-45-25.png

Good luck to everyone racing for this event:cheers:

Last edited:

While I choked the Qualifying race and ended up throwing away Race 2 multiple times, that was the best night of the season yet. I actually felt somewhat more competitive then I had been previously. Sorry to anyone I squeezed, its not what I was intending to do.

Also @llNovall , videos for previous events have been added to my posts here, here and here

While I choked the Qualifying race and ended up throwing away Race 2 multiple times, that was the best night of the season yet. I actually felt somewhat more competitive then I had been previously. Sorry to anyone I squeezed, its not what I was intending to do.

Also @llNovall , videos for previous events have been added to my posts here, here and here

Great work sir, and thanks for taking the time to create and share. When I have some time to catch up, I will archive these on the 1st page,, but for now I'll link this post. You should have a look at our Friday racing in the Porsches and also our GR4 series. Would be great to have you there too.

When @llNovall updates the first post (for event 8 on May 10), perhaps he can already acknowledge our inaugural season winner, @Roman_GT23! As Raul pointed out, mathematically Roman has clearly clinched season 1of the SNAIL GReddy Fugu Z "No ABS" driver's challenge. Congrats Roman!
Now let's see how second through tenth pans out with event 8! The series coordinator/director and the race event director/host are discussing season 2.

@Roman_GT23 congrats! I haven't been here very long, but I learned about your skill in the races quite quickly, looking forward to more battles in the future!
Yea, @llNovall do you think we can strap a piano straight away to Roman's car in season 2? :bowdown: By the time he wins enough battles to get +9, the war is about over. :lol:

Hey guys, season 1 final event#8 is next Monday. Info below. Tonight (May 3) I'd like to run some testing with those of you who are available and willing. If you'd like help, please acquire the 1966 Ford GT40 Mark l and look for my lobby at 9 PM eastern.

Event Details & Confirmation Post
Points Event #8
on Monday, May10, 2021
9pm EST,
at Suzuka

06:30 clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Suzuka
Time of Day: 06:30
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying Race: (4 laps to ~10 min),
(Grid Set by Host (Based on Starting Grid Sheet)

Points Race 1: (8 laps to ~20 min),
(Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Point Race 2: (12laps to ~30 min),
(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Please see the link below to verify your Driver Weight Regulations and Starting Grid Positions:
Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart

Target Average lap times: 2:24

Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:45pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown (no1needs2perish) can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #7 details are available a few posts up, or linked on the first page if the thread under Event Details.

*Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for race night this upcoming Monday. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍@Marcus Garvey
@Roman_GT23
👍@GTR4MROD
@DublDee
(?)@Phlano099
👍@Stryker13
@The Afterman
👍@racingchamp30
👍@Noob01_lmdead
👍@Rob Brown
👍@RACECAR
@CourageRising
@Wolfsatz
(?)@SydViscus
👍@Gunther0
@Gouletzky
Reserve Drivers
(X)@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@SAMHAIN85
@IceWarden
@llNovall
@AngryEater
@paddycars1
👍@superstreet556

Last edited:
I can likely make it, but I would rather not take the place of a driver who has run the last couple of events that I missed. So if there are any spaces left after all drivers including reserves respond I'll ride around at the back for a race and fill the grid.

If not, best of luck to everyone! Suzuka is a great place.

Last edited:
Will be there. Practice will be abit iffy due to finals week but I'll do my best to prepare.

Hey guys, season 1 final event#8 is next Monday. Info below. Tonight (May 3) I'd like to run some testing with those of you who are available and willing. If you'd like help, please acquire the 1966 Ford GT40 Mark l and look for my lobby at 9 PM eastern.

Event Details & Confirmation Post
Points Event #8
on Monday, May10, 2021
9pm EST,
at Suzuka

06:30 clear

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Suzuka
Time of Day: 06:30
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying Race: (4 laps to ~10 min),
(Grid Set by Host (Based on Starting Grid Sheet)

Points Race 1: (8 laps to ~20 min),
(Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Point Race 2: (12laps to ~30 min),
(Reverse Grid Based on Previous Results.)
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Please see the link below to verify your Driver Weight Regulations and Starting Grid Positions:
Driver Weight Regulations Chart and Starting Grid Chart

Target Average lap times: 2:24

Confirmation Reminder Post

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Sunday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

*Room will open at 8:45pm est for warmup/practice. All drivers are asked to please be in the room and greened up no later than 8:50pm est so Rob Brown (no1needs2perish) can set the starting grid positions and verify driver weight regulations. The Qualifying Race begins at 9pm est.

*All drivers should please verify your weight regulations prior to race night which can be found HERE
(Starting position can be found here as well.)

*Points Event #7 details are available a few posts up, or linked on the first page if the thread under Event Details.

*Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for race night this upcoming Monday. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Sunday (Day before Race Night). *Please reply either way*

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

@Marcus Garvey
@Roman_GT23
@GTR4MROD
@DublDee
@Phlano099
@Stryker13
@The Afterman
@racingchamp30
@Noob01_lmdead
👍@Rob Brown
@RACECAR
@CourageRising
@Wolfsatz
@SydViscus
@Gunther0
@Gouletzky
Reserve Drivers
@Moby45
@GTP_Guido
@SAMHAIN85
@IceWarden
@llNovall
@AngryEater
@paddycars1
Event #8, Season 1 Finale BoP Regulations and Starting Grid
Screenshot_20210504-090002_Sheets.jpg

Screenshot_20210504-091149_Sheets.jpg

Congratulations to @Roman_GT23 for securing 1st Place Overall for our inaugural season of the No ABS Series. While 1st is captured, 2nd place is still up for grabs....who's going to round out the podium for Season 1. Stay tuned.:cheers:

Also, a shout out to @Rob Brown for the series idea and keeping the wheels behind the scenes turning. Nice work sir.👍

Good luck to everyone racing next Monday in the Season 1 Finale.:cheers:

I can likely make it, but I would rather not take the place of a driver who has run the last couple of events that I missed. So if there are any spaces left after all drivers including reserves respond I'll ride around at the back for a race and fill the grid.

If not, best of luck to everyone! Suzuka is a great place.
Doesn't matter that you've missed the last few. There are plenty of spots on the grid. I've marked you down as attending. The intent of this series is to enjoy close racing! You have 5 races worth of scored points. You need that 6th race to get into the points battle. Remember 6 of 8 races count toward the series. I'm the one on the series point tally that you will overtake, but I encourage you to try. In fact, I straight out dare you! :embarrassed: :lol: :mad: :lol:

Last edited:
Back