SNAIL Holiday Event

Looks like you have a logo also. Can you upload that to the drive too please? Then the white team will be complete.

Yellow and red teams....

Yellow: We need all of it
Red: We need the logo, Freervn's cars and two cars from gulv (Mustang and Porsche)

Can anybody help them out?

I know it is a lot to ask. The alternative is to transfer the project that I'm working on to someone who is familiar with PowerPoint and can add music to a you-tube video. I'll give instructions of what I know and the person can take it from there.

Any volunteers?

If I can I’ll try to get yellow done after work. It sure. I know numbers and such. BUT. Can’t find a Grandpa in a wheelchair holding cash. Help would be awesome.

upload_2018-12-17_14-50-24.png
upload_2018-12-17_14-50-24.jpeg

Sorry guys. Just didn’t have enough time to put the liveries together.

I can do an all-nighter tomorrow night. Plane is leaving on Wednesday morning. Project is 90% ready to go. If you can't make it by midnight Eastern time then I'll think of a way to present either without the info or indicate that the mysterious Yellow Team is lurking in the dark.,,,,

Thanks for trying.

I can do an all-nighter tomorrow night. Plane is leaving on Wednesday morning. Project is 90% ready to go. If you can't make it by midnight Eastern time then I'll think of a way to present either without the info or indicate that the mysterious Yellow Team is lurking in the dark.,,,,

Thanks for trying.
I’ll make another run at it today after work.

Took me 10 minutes to figure out that all you had to do was right click to upload the image. Neutty's and Grandpas are in the folder.. waiting on herimopp to submit his cars. I wish i had more time, as ours are completely simple. Was expecting to have This friday to work on them, but i guess not.

The blue team is coming together nicely.....

View attachment 786913

I want to throw an idea around for discussion....

Qualifying.....

Three drivers per team, three combos

Why not have each driver run a qually? To make it interesting, you only announce your qualifiers for each race on the day of the races in a PM to @MajorBlixem . (He has to treat it confidentially and he can not participate in the decision process for his team's qualifying sequence)

He will then call the qualifiers onto the track and ....surprise.... you will find out who your opponents are.

I will then increase the pole bonus points to 5 points and give 1 point for a grand slam

Points will then look as follows:
Pole Bonus 5 points (for a max of 15 points)
Grand Slam (3 Poles) 1 point
Race Points:
Finish Points
1 28 (28x3=84)
2 22
3 17
4 13
5 10
(find the pattern)

For a perfect score of 84+15+1=100

Lemmie know what you think. Major is outa country, so he will have to deal with it when he comes back - while I'm out of country.... haha

Have a suggestion about qualifying!!!

I think it would be more fair if each driver qualified for one race each!!!

I mentioned it before and i agree it is a better idea to get all involved.

@MajorBlixem is back on Friday from his out ofcountry and out of wifi experience. I hope he agrees with this suggestion

Latest Posts

Back