SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
Thanks @stelephant @Phlano099 @thracerviewr for volunteering.

Here is @SAMHAIN85 and @stelephant battling for the win in Race 2

8367696904303182344_0.jpg

Heres my POV of our last lap battle. Big respect to stele. He defended hard but also kept on his line making for an exciting finish. Congrats on the overall

Time to do the survey again to see if we want to have the next event on Friday August 9 or Monday August 12.

Please note: This is not your official invitation or your sign up. The official invitations will come out on August 5 and signup will be explained in that invitation. This is only a survey to see which date suits the most people so that I can issue the invitations accordingly.

If you are tagged below then you have a chance to be invited if there are no major IRs filed against you on July 28 race night. The top 7 people in each division are in the list below.

Please click the link to fill out the SURVEY

@diehard racer @DublDee @Fudman420 @Grandpa Money @GTP_Guido @gulfvet67 @Herimopp89 @JamCar0ne @Bubdub804 @Mully465 @NASCARNATE91 @Neutty @Nicktune @Rob Brown @Nick Cannella @Phlano099 @Noob01_lmdead @Raw10_2u @SAMHAIN85 @socalnatv @Skills @stelephant @TEX36 @thracerviewr @Timlour @TTTtothetop @USERID_77a23 @WildOne1976

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The July 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, August 9, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, August 9, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding

upload_2019-8-5_23-27-25.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos

upload_2019-8-5_23-28-6.png

Race 1 is on Sardegna - Road Track - A

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@SAMHAIN85, @Phlano099, @GTP_Guido, @DublDee, @gulfvet67, @Timlour, @Fudman420, @Noob01_lmdead, @Nicktune, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @NASCARNATE91, @diehard racer, @USERID_77a23

Next 14 Drivers (Wildcards):
@Neutty, @Rob Brown, @stelephant, @Mully465, @Nick Cannella, @thracerviewr, @Skills, @Herimopp89, @socalnatv, @WildOne1976, @TTTtothetop, @Raw10_2u, @TEX36, @Bubdub804

For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

I am not able to make it honestly I thought I wouldn't be included 22nd on the list. So I agreed to run another race that night

I am not sure if I ca run yet. Since there is no maybe, I have replied.
Have a look before noon eastern time on Friday and see how many people signed up. If you are available and the room is full, you have the right to bump a wild card off the list. Otherwise you can take the night off. The registration automatically shuts off at noon eastern time and the list is fixed after that. The wild cards that registered and are in the top 14 on the registered list have guaranteed spots. If there are less than 14 registered drivers at that time, then it is on a first come first serve basis for the unregistered drivers until we have 14.

Have a look before noon eastern time on Friday and see how many people signed up. If you are available and the room is full, you have the right to bump a wild card off the list. Otherwise you can take the night off. The registration automatically shuts off at noon eastern time and the list is fixed after that. The wild cards that registered and are in the top 14 on the registered list have guaranteed spots. If there are less than 14 registered drivers at that time, then it is on a first come first serve basis for the unregistered drivers until we have 14.
Absolutely. Will do. If I can make it I’ll help you with what I can too.

Thanks for all the responses: 20 out of 28 invitations is probably one of the higher response numbers so far.

The following drivers have a guaranteed spot (please join early so that you can run a few hot laps in each combo, and to be in before the "pending" drivers:
upload_2019-8-9_10-4-39.png

We have a driver that "snuck" in, but we'll let him get away with it because we have low numbers. He might have to bow out if we suddenly have a surge tonight.

The following drivers have not responded, or consider themselves still as "pending". You can still join, but on a First Come First Serve basis (after the guaranteed spots) until the room is full. You can start looking at the room at 9:15 pm to give the guaranteed drivers a chance to join. Remember, we may ask you to leave if a guaranteed driver can't join before 9:25pm
upload_2019-8-9_10-8-12.png

The following drivers responded (thanks), but is not available:
upload_2019-8-9_10-9-20.png

Have fun tonight. I'll open the room around 9 pm.
If someone can help me with typing it would be nice. I can also give viewing access to the spreadsheet so you can help with the grid order

@SAMHAIN85, @Phlano099, @GTP_Guido, @DublDee, @gulfvet67, @Timlour, @Fudman420, @Noob01_lmdead, @Nicktune, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @NASCARNATE91, @diehard racer, @USERID_77a23 , @Neutty, @Rob Brown, @stelephant, @Mully465, @Nick Cannella, @thracerviewr, @Skills, @Herimopp89, @socalnatv, @WildOne1976, @TTTtothetop, @Raw10_2u, @TEX36, @Bubdub804 , @man69800

Thanks for all the responses: 20 out of 28 invitations is probably one of the higher response numbers so far.

The following drivers have a guaranteed spot (please join early so that you can run a few hot laps in each combo, and to be in before the "pending" drivers:
View attachment 842087
We have a driver that "snuck" in, but we'll let him get away with it because we have low numbers. He might have to bow out if we suddenly have a surge tonight.

The following drivers have not responded, or consider themselves still as "pending". You can still join, but on a First Come First Serve basis (after the guaranteed spots) until the room is full. You can start looking at the room at 9:15 pm to give the guaranteed drivers a chance to join. Remember, we may ask you to leave if a guaranteed driver can't join before 9:25pm
View attachment 842088

View attachment 842089

If someone can help me with typing it would be nice. I can also give viewing access to the spreadsheet so you can help with the grid order

@SAMHAIN85, @Phlano099, @GTP_Guido, @DublDee, @gulfvet67, @Timlour, @Fudman420, @Noob01_lmdead, @Nicktune, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @NASCARNATE91, @diehard racer, @USERID_77a23 , @Neutty, @Rob Brown, @stelephant, @Mully465, @Nick Cannella, @thracerviewr, @Skills, @Herimopp89, @socalnatv, @WildOne1976, @TTTtothetop, @Raw10_2u, @TEX36, @Bubdub804 , @man69800

Unfortunately something has come up. I am not able to make tonight's race.

View attachment 842087

View attachment 842088

View attachment 842089

I suppose I can help with typing

Unbelievable!!!! Looks like I’m going to be stuck at work for the next while, due to somebody’s negligence and I won’t make the Inviatational.
Really Sorry Rednose, and everyone else, I really wanted to get in on this one.

Unbelievable!!!! Looks like I’m going to be stuck at work for the next while, due to somebody’s negligence and I won’t make the Inviatational.
Really Sorry Rednose, and everyone else, I really wanted to get in on this one.

So, you’re saying I’ve got a chance....:lol:

Back