SNAIL Invitational - Next Event Early January 2020

Discussion in 'SNAIL Racing League' started by Rednose58, May 6, 2018.

1. GTP_Guido

GTP_Guido Premium

Great racing. Thanks for everyone who raced this night and @Rednose58 for putting this event on. :cheers:

2. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

I agree completely, good racing by everyone...and Thank you @Rednose58 for hosting the race and setting everything up.

Will have replays uploaded later today along with finish photos for you.

I must say is seemed weird that Chris wasn't there, still a great time, just different vibe for me.

man69800, stelephant and GTP_Guido like this.
  3. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

Replays have been uploaded...:cheers:

Noob01_lmdead, man69800 and GTP_Guido like this.
  4. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

Finish photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

man69800 and GTP_Guido like this.
  5. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

When I get some time will get pictures from the races posted.

man69800 and GTP_Guido like this.
  6. Rednose58

Rednose58

7. man69800

man69800

Yeah, I think I did texting. Improved race one by a solid 1.5 seconds from my first ever race in SNAIL, wow! Jokes aside, thanks for hosting the invitational and putting this post together!

GTP_Guido, Rednose58 and Phlano099 like this.
  8. Rednose58

Rednose58

Please note that I am not available to host and steward this event. We need one or two volunteers to do that. It's not difficult, but I will have to do a quick training session to operate the sheet so that the grid can be set correctly. If we can't get anybody, then we will have to cancel the event.

[​IMG]
    The August 2019 Invitational is here:
    Friday, September 13, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
    Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, September 13, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
    Driver Seeding
    upload_2019-9-8_14-4-23.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos
    upload_2019-9-8_14-5-49.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
    @Neutty, @racingchamp30, @NASCARNATE91, @man69800, @Nicktune, @JamCar0ne, @Phlano099, @Grandpa Money , @Timlour, @diehard racer, @gulfvet67, @socalnatv, @IDreamInGT3, @Herimopp89

Next 14 Drivers (Wildcards):
    @TEX36, @Rednose58, @MikeGrove, @TomMang_68, @o8_jedi, @Rob Brown, @Skills, @Akzl298, @DublDee, @Ralliartist, @Nick Cannella, @stelephant, @soundtiger95, @Mully465

For Info:
    @Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Nick Cannella and man69800 like this.
  9. racingchamp30

racingchamp30

I have something else planned Friday Night so looks like i won't be able to attend. Good luck to all who does attend the ROC on Friday.

10. Herimopp89

Herimopp89 Premium

Wont be able to make it Friday final race in another series

11. MikeGrove

MikeGrove

I will be there!

Phlano099 likes this.
  12. Rednose58

Rednose58

Responses are slow coming in, AND I need a volunteer or two to run the night. Some of the previous stand-ins are not very active anymore. We need a host and a helper(s). I'm away this weekend and can't do it.

Duties are:
    Host:
    • Open the Lobby slightly before or at 9:00 pm eastern time and follow the program as indicated here
    • Set the laps for the larger number in the combo info sheet (same post as above)
    • Manual Grid
    • Set the grid as per the RaceNight tab in the sheet (I will give access and training, but we need to do that soon. I'll be gone by Thursday)
    Helpers:
    • Type out the delay times for each driver
    • Type the Snail Message for people not invited
    • Save and Share the replays
    • Take a wide angle photo of the winner crossing the finish line and share
    • Do live broadcasts (showing the results screen after every race)
    • One helper to review replays and share a screen shot of the fast laps (remember the trick to capture the fast lap of the last placed driver if he run his fast lap on the last lap. Add it manually below the picture)
    We had a few helpers doing some of these already in last few races and that made my job easier every time, thank you. Let's see what you guys can do. (I will be away for three months in Dec-Mar. So we need people for the future too)

All of you will then have a fun night and I will have enough information to post the results and data shortly after the race.

@Neutty, @man69800, @Nicktune, @JamCar0ne, @Phlano099, @Grandpa Money , @Timlour, @diehard racer, @gulfvet67, @socalnatv, , @Herimopp89 , @Rednose58, @MikeGrove, @TomMang_68, @o8_jedi, @Rob Brown, @Skills, @Akzl298, @DublDee, @Ralliartist, @Nick Cannella, @stelephant, @soundtiger95, @Mully465

13. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

@Rednose58 I can help with:
    • Type out the delay times for each driver
    • Type the Snail Message for people not invited
    • Save and Share the replays
    • Take a wide angle photo of the winner crossing the finish line and share

stelephant and Rednose58 like this.
  14. gulfvet67

gulfvet67

can handle replays if we have enough people to showup @Rednose58

Phlano099, stelephant and Rednose58 like this.
  15. Timlour

Timlour

@Rednose58 I'll be available to host the invitational lobby, just need info on the RaceNight tab if your avaliable.

Rednose58 likes this.
  16. man69800

man69800

I want to check out a club (ironically about cars) at my university at 6:30 PM est, so idk if I’ll be able to make it to tonight’s event. I put “yes” in case though

Phlano099 and Timlour like this.
  17. Phlano099

Phlano099 Premium

upload_2019-9-13_13-43-31.png

Timlour and man69800 like this.
  18. Rednose58

Rednose58

I hope you have enough people showing up tonight. It is a bit disappointing that15 out of 28 people did not respond at all. Thanks to @Timlour and @Phlano099 who will host and steward the night.

Phlano099 and Timlour like this.
  19. Timlour

Timlour

Invitational lobby up and rolling!

Room ID: 0475-4161-7507-9517-0884

Rednose58 likes this.
  20. man69800

man69800

I’m gonna take tonight off and play a game I’ve been waiting a long time for

Timlour likes this.
  21. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Apoligies @Rednose58 for not responding. Coming back from vacation has had me extremely busy with work and home life this past week. I completely forgot.

Phlano099, Rednose58 and GTP_Guido like this.
  22. Rednose58

Rednose58

23. Rednose58

Rednose58

[​IMG]
    The September 2019 Invitational is here:
    Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
    Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, October 11, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
    Driver Seeding
    upload_2019-10-7_10-14-21.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos
    upload_2019-10-7_10-11-47.png
    The Nissan is on the "C" track. There is a bit of the problem with how the macro is written to pull the Track Info over.
    @stelephant, @Rob Brown, @Nicktune, @Noob01_lmdead, @diehard racer, @Rednose58, @Timlour, @N38824r, @Neutty, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @TomMang_68, @Phlano099, @IDreamInGT3

@Herimopp89, @gulfvet67, @Mully465, @MikeGrove, @Skills, @basswerks1, @soundtiger95, @Fudman420, @Nick Cannella, @Marius789, @man69800, @TEX36, @o8_jedi, @socalnatv

For Info:

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Noob01_lmdead, Phlano099 and nmcp1 like this.
  24. Noob01_lmdead

Noob01_lmdead

Im already warming up engine

Phlano099 likes this.
  25. Rednose58

Rednose58

Thanks to the 8 drivers who responded so far.

Can we please get the other 20 to do the same.

@stelephant, @Rob Brown, @Nicktune, @Noob01_lmdead, @diehard racer, @Rednose58, @Timlour, @N38824r, @Neutty, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @TomMang_68, @Phlano099, @IDreamInGT3

@Herimopp89, @gulfvet67, @Mully465, @MikeGrove, @Skills, @basswerks1, @soundtiger95, @Fudman420, @Nick Cannella, @Marius789, @man69800, @TEX36, @o8_jedi, @socalnatv

For Info:

Rob Brown and GTP_Guido like this.
  26. IDreamInGT3

IDreamInGT3

I cannot make this race. Thanks for the invite.

Rednose58 likes this.
  27. Nascarcory

Nascarcory

I have a lobby up for the invitational if yall are home and wanna join
    0475-4153-4514-9233-6708
    Closed

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Rednose58 likes this.
  28. Herimopp89

Herimopp89 Premium

I will be available to race and live stream as well. @Rednose58 if something changes between no and tomorrow evening I will let you know.

Phlano099 and Rednose58 like this.
  29. Neutty

Neutty Premium

@Rednose58 i said no, but it’s going to depend on my work and if I have to go in on Saturday morning on attending. So technically tentative but by all means give my position up if needed.

Rednose58 likes this.
  30. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella Premium

Replied. Friday nights do not work for me usually

Rednose58 likes this.