• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
sir-logo-jpg.733657

The August 2018 Invitational is here:
Friday, September 14, 2018 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, September 14, 2018.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
View attachment 765034
Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.
Combos
View attachment 765035
Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@SAMHAIN85, @M1SS-D3V10US, @RacingOtaku86, @JamCar0ne, @Neutty, @AdamK3190, @TEX36, @Grandpa Money , @gulfvet67, @Nicktune, @Rednose58, @basswerks1, @BradESPN, @Alexrider007
Next 11 Drivers (Wildcards):
@Raw10_2u, @Rob Brown, @thracerviewr, @TexasJDC, @stelephant, @Mully465, @Zalcecan, @ChauncyMarsh, @Jw_wk1010, @Shotgungho, @Skills
For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1
Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.
Thank you for the invitation, I'm honored. However, I regret that I will not be able to attend due to a work schedule conflict.

Forms is now closed. These are the responses we received from the first 25 drivers (some did not fill in the form and indicated in the thread). The ones that said "Yes" will have priority. Others are still welcome to join if your circumstances change.

I'm adding 5 more drivers to the invitation and you can also join if you are available. See at the bottom

upload_2018-9-14_10-6-59.png

upload_2018-9-14_10-7-49.png

Additional Invitations

upload_2018-9-14_10-12-48.png

@SAMHAIN85, @M1SS-D3V10US, @RacingOtaku86, @JamCar0ne, @Neutty, @AdamK3190, @TEX36, @Grandpa Money , @gulfvet67, @Nicktune, @Rednose58, @basswerks1, @BradESPN, @Alexrider007

@Raw10_2u, @Rob Brown, @thracerviewr, @TexasJDC, @stelephant, @Mully465, @Zalcecan, @ChauncyMarsh, @Jw_wk1010, @Shotgungho, @Skills

@soundtiger95, @racingchamp30, @Kgffy, @MikeGrove, @MajorBlixem, @Nick Cannella, @src_ej6, @Hanable,

Small field... since I'm hosting I might as well race!

You are on the new official invitation list, so you're good to race.

Thanks for taking care of things tonight. If someone streams and you share the replays I can take care of the data. In that way you can enter the names in the RaceNight sheet and sort it for every race without messing up the numbers on the RaceDataEntry sheet.

It will help if someone can do the typing while you read off the delayed start numbers

You are on the new official invitation list, so you're good to race.

Thanks for taking care of things tonight. If someone streams and you share the replays I can take care of the data. In that way you can enter the names in the RaceNight sheet and sort it for every race without messing up the numbers on the RaceDataEntry sheet.

It will help if someone can do the typing while you read off the delayed start numbers
We will just go with the flow tonight... not sure if I will have an assistant....we will get it done!

I'm live streaming the event but for some reason it's not showing up so I can post it I'll try to get it posted asap

I'm glad there was some fun. Looks like the 1st combo was more competitive than the others. One wonders how it is possible that those two difficult cars ended up to be so popular. Maybe the combo's that got the votes really sucked.....

If someone can share the replays , or post a screen shot from the replays where I can get the the results that shows the fast laps, I'll appreciate that. I want to summarize the data.

I'm glad there was some fun. Looks like the 1st combo was more competitive than the others. One wonders how it is possible that those two difficult cars ended up to be so popular. Maybe the combo's that got the votes really sucked.....

If someone can share the replays , or post a screen shot from the replays where I can get the the results that shows the fast laps, I'll appreciate that. I want to summarize the data.

I shared the replays @Rednose58 tag yyyymmddsirr1,r2,r3

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The September 2018 Invitational is here:
Friday, October 12, 2018 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, October 12, 2018.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2018-10-8_0-9-21.png

upload_2018-10-8_0-12-10.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.
Combos
upload_2018-10-8_0-10-15.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@TheSlowOne, @MikeGrove, @Herimopp89, @Neutty, @AdamK3190, @FT_RAMONOXI , @Whitey093, @src_ej6, @Zalcecan, @Rednose58, @TexasJDC, @Shotgungho, @todally_lit, @Rob Brown
Next 11 Drivers (Wildcards):
@JamCar0ne, @THRASH, @Nicktune, @RacingOtaku86, @gulfvet67, @DublDee, @TomMang_68, @BradESPN, @Nick Cannella, @Raw10_2u, @Mully465
For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1
Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

I'm Available as a wildcard, if there's not enough participants from the automatic qualifiers. :D

You are No 20 on the list and invited as a wild card. Please click on the registration link and put your name in. Chances normally are good. Just keep an eye on the list and you will see where you are.

I would like to see more people signing up for tomorrow's Invitational. So far, this is what it looks like

upload_2018-10-11_9-36-34.png

upload_2018-10-11_9-37-11.png

If you plan to join, please sign up here.
If you know you are not coming, please indicate here
If you are unsure, please post in this thread that you are unsure

It would be nice to have have a little more certainty about tomorrow.

@TheSlowOne, @MikeGrove, @Herimopp89, @Neutty, @AdamK3190, @FT_RAMONOXI , @Whitey093, @src_ej6, @Zalcecan, @Rednose58, @TexasJDC, @Shotgungho, @todally_lit, @Rob Brown

@JamCar0ne, @THRASH, @Nicktune, @RacingOtaku86, @gulfvet67, @DublDee, @TomMang_68, @BradESPN, @Nick Cannella, @Raw10_2u, @Mully465

@MajorBlixem

I would like to see more people signing up for tomorrow's Invitational. So far, this is what it looks like

View attachment 772490
View attachment 772491

If you plan to join, please sign up here.
If you know you are not coming, please indicate here
If you are unsure, please post in this thread that you are unsure

It would be nice to have have a little more certainty about tomorrow.

@MajorBlixem
I will be there just finished the form

Back