SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
SNAIL INVITATIONAL - OCTOBER 11, 2019

These drivers have a seat tonight.
upload_2019-10-11_12-51-34.png

These drivers can join on First Come First Serve basis (after the 6 above)
upload_2019-10-11_12-53-52.png

These drivers can join if their circumstances change. There should be room for you. Thanks for responding.
upload_2019-10-11_12-55-30.png

@stelephant, @Rob Brown, @Nicktune, @Noob01_lmdead, @diehard racer, @Rednose58, @Timlour, @N38824r, @Neutty, @Grandpa Money , @JamCar0ne, @TomMang_68, @Phlano099, @IDreamInGT3
@Herimopp89, @gulfvet67, @Mully465, @MikeGrove, @Skills, @basswerks1, @soundtiger95, @Fudman420, @Nick Cannella, @Marius789, @man69800, @TEX36, @o8_jedi, @socalnatv , @Nascarcory

Host and Steward: @Rednose58
Replay uploader and Steward and Texter: @Phlano099
Any volunteers are welcome.

Also, please join the party chat so that we can read out the delay times instead of typing.

Sorry I responded no. I just walked in the door and I need to make dinner. Will be 7 pst before I get a chance to be on.

Here are the info for the October-2019 Season. @Phlano099 said he will host, but we also need @Timlour or @MajorBlixem to run the spreadsheet. Otherwise, this one might be cancelled. Stay tuned and watch for posts by the above three members. I'm out of country as of tomorrow and will not have sufficient internet access to run this.

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The October 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, November 8, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, November 8, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
upload_2019-11-2_10-42-5.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos
upload_2019-11-2_10-39-34.png

Honda is on Sardegna - Road Track A II (We have a technical issue on how the name is pulled over)

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@Timlour, @NASCARNATE91, @Akzl298, @Neutty, @N38824r, @JLBowler, @Grandpa Money , @Nicktune, @diehard racer, @Rob Brown, @thracerviewr, @TEX36, @Herimopp89, @racingchamp30

Next 16 Drivers (Wildcards):
@basswerks1, @Rednose58, @Phlano099, @stelephant, @DublDee, @IDreamInGT3, @TomMang_68, @Nick Cannella, @Noob01_lmdead, @gulfvet67, @MikeGrove, @Mully465, @Skills, @soundtiger95, @CPT_RowdyGiff, @MajorBlixem

For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

I have replied as a no once again. I have stated on numerous occasions Friday’s typically do not work for me in regards to racing.
Now, I am only one in this vast community and certainly a nobody here, but perhaps putting this event to a monthly vote would garner better participation. The one and only time I ran this event was when the group decided to run it on a Monday night. (And it was a blast).
i would like to recommend that strategy moving forward.

I have replied as a no once again. I have stated on numerous occasions Friday’s typically do not work for me in regards to racing.
Now, I am only one in this vast community and certainly a nobody here, but perhaps putting this event to a monthly vote would garner better participation. The one and only time I ran this event was when the group decided to run it on a Monday night. (And it was a blast).
i would like to recommend that strategy moving forward.

i will be available if there is room after all wildcards confirm.

According to the driver status page that is linked in Rednose's post, there are four drivers that have responed with a yes.

I responded yes but I’ll have to change it to tentative. Looks like there won’t be a big turnout but I will post an update in case a wildcard is trying to get in

Last edited:
The BOD should really let drivers vote on the day this event will be run. Maybe just maybe there could be better participation

Special Notes
1. Race 3 has some missing data for a number of D3 drivers that will put them at a disadvantage. However, this month the combos are actually quite good for a change, so I decided to put it out there to see if people are interested anyway.

2. I can't run this on Mondays because I have other commitments. If Fridays don't work, then we should consider cancelling the event. There are quite a few other Snail events going on, so it is not like starving you to death if we cancel one event.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The November 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, December 6, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, December 6, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding

upload_2019-12-2_11-20-31.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos

upload_2019-12-2_11-18-0.png

Honda is at Sardegna - Road Track - A - 07:00 Clear (We have a technical issue on how the name is pulled over)
@MikeGrove, @Timlour, @racingchamp30, @Neutty, @Xradkins, @TEX36, @Nicktune, @NerdFam6, @Kgffy, @Herimopp89, @gulfvet67, @basswerks1, @JamCar0ne, @Rob Brown

@Noob01_lmdead, @Fudman420, @NASCARNATE91, @Skills, @Phlano099, @pubason, @Grandpa Money , @Akzl298, @stelephant, @thracerviewr, @MajorBlixem, @USERID_77a23, @N38824r, @diehard racer, @soundtiger95, @superstreet556

For Info:

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Current status. Signup closes in 15 minutes. Sign up here

Thanks to all who responded. I still don't understand why we have such a low level of responses. It's pretty simple to click the link, pick your name and click "Yes" or "No"

If the form is closed and your circumstances change - please post in the thread. There is room for more drivers. There is understanding if you need to pull out.
upload_2019-12-6_9-41-59.png

upload_2019-12-6_9-45-35.png

@MikeGrove, @Timlour, @racingchamp30, @Neutty, @Xradkins, @TEX36, @Nicktune, @NerdFam6, @Kgffy, @Herimopp89, @gulfvet67, @basswerks1, @JamCar0ne, @Rob Brown

@Noob01_lmdead, @Fudman420, @NASCARNATE91, @Skills, @Phlano099, @pubason, @Grandpa Money , @Akzl298, @stelephant, @thracerviewr, @MajorBlixem, @USERID_77a23, @N38824r, @diehard racer, @soundtiger95, @superstreet556

For Info:

Latest Posts

Back