SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
Wanted to submit but missed the deadline...if’s there’s room, I would like to race

I Belive my delay time was wrong at last race
Its impossible to have the same delay as @SAMHAIN85
It is based on your fastest lap achieved in that Combo during the Season

Yours were 1:48.975
@SAMHAIN85 was 1:48.982
Fastest D1 time: 1:48.805 (@Nicktune )
Fastest D2 time: 1:48.589 (@Mully465 )

Unless there were typos, Sam must have been sandbagging or you are in the wrong division....:lol:

I Belive my delay time was wrong at last race
Its impossible to have the same delay as @SAMHAIN85

Es correcto. I only go off what the sheet tells me:

invitational.PNG

So technically you should have started last but I'm a nice guy :cheers:

invitational2.PNG

@Rednose58 - @thracerviewr will be uploading replays and @Phlano099 will take the winner pics. I will take care of data this weekend.

Great racing everyone. All 3 races came down to the wire

It is based on your fastest lap achieved in that Combo during the Season

Yours were 1:48.975
@SAMHAIN85 was 1:48.982
Fastest D1 time: 1:48.805 (@Nicktune )
Fastest D2 time: 1:48.589 (@Mully465 )

Unless there were typos, Sam must have been sandbagging or you are in the wrong division....:lol:

May those lap times be affected by slipstream? I was not Able to go Below 1:51 tonigth.

Is this the formatting you want for the finish photos: 20190712INVTR1WN
If you can PM me and attach the photos, please. Wide angle shots of the winners crossing the finish line. You can get an idea from this post (I crop the top and bottom off to make it even wider). Thanks!

I really need to find a series that fits my schedule that runs more laps. The one constant in the invitationals, I run pretty good for the length of our Sunday night races and make a bunch of mistakes on the back half of the race and fall off the pace.
Thank you to everyone that takes the time to make these events happen. Snail is such a great league and it wouldn't happen without the time and effort you put in.

Hi Guys
I need a data helper. I'm out of town with no access to viewing replays and I need the fastest laps from all the drivers.

I will appreciate if one of you can volunteer and then fill out the numbers in this sheet where I will pick it up. (Format is s:mm.000)

Let us know if you going to do it and then let me know when done. Much appreciated

@stelephant
@NASCARNATE91
@Fudman420
@TEX36
@Phlano099
@Noob01_lmdead
@thracerviewr
@MikeGrove
@Bubdub804
@Herimopp89
@SAMHAIN85
@racingchamp30
I can handle that for us.
:cheers:

Hi Guys
I need a data helper. I'm out of town with no access to viewing replays and I need the fastest laps from all the drivers.

I will appreciate if one of you can volunteer and then fill out the numbers in this sheet where I will pick it up. (Format is s:mm.000)

Let us know if you going to do it and then let me know when done. Much appreciated

@stelephant
@NASCARNATE91
@Fudman420
@TEX36
@Phlano099
@Noob01_lmdead
@thracerviewr
@MikeGrove
@Bubdub804
@Herimopp89
@SAMHAIN85
@racingchamp30