SNAIL Invitational - Next Event: On Hold till Further Notice

• Thread starter Rednose58
  • 615 comments
If @FT_RAMONOXI signs up, we all will be racing for second place! He started last month and took over D2 last week. He joined late and spun off track and still had 3 wins. He gets faster by the day. Maybe we get lucky and he has to rearrange his sock drawer or something on Friday.

If @FT_RAMONOXI signs up, we all will be racing for second place! He started last month and took over D2 last week. He joined late and spun off track and still had 3 wins. He gets faster by the day. Maybe we get lucky and he has to rearrange his sock drawer or something on Friday.

I personally want him to sign up me and him had a heck of a points battle last month

Feeling very much under the weather. The bug that has been going around in my house finally made its way to me. I’m medicating it in various ways to see if I can kill the bug

I apologize for the short notice, but I just went from Yes->No. I forgot about my daughter's softball tournament.

He is welcome to race. His lap times will place him towards the back of the pack for the start.

Wow. Skeleton crew again this month! Well, it’s no less fun. Hoping to not be in the doghouse tonight cause I can’t race with a controller!
2E8DDCED-F0E2-4977-A348-55F75481FB45.jpeg

These are the drivers that signed up for tonight and will have priority. Those who did not answer are still welcome, but will race on a first come, first serve basis. If you said "No" and your plans changed, then pop by and see if there is still room. Chances are good.

The evening's program can be found here.

upload_2018-10-12_10-48-8.png

The preliminary delay times are as follows (as long as @TexasJDC shows up, the delays and race laps will not change)
upload_2018-10-12_10-53-28.png

There are a few close starts tonight. Working together, rather than fighting for position early, may get you to the front a bit faster

See some of you guys tonight

@TheSlowOne, @MikeGrove, @Herimopp89, @Neutty, @AdamK3190, @FT_RAMONOXI , @Whitey093, @src_ej6, @Zalcecan, @Rednose58, @TexasJDC, @Shotgungho, @todally_lit, @Rob Brown @JamCar0ne, @THRASH, @Nicktune, @RacingOtaku86, @gulfvet67, @DublDee, @TomMang_68, @BradESPN, @Nick Cannella, @Raw10_2u, @Mully465

guess I really should pay more attention to these threads - did not realize invitational required each person to respond. I'll have to decline this time, but thanks for the invite and will keep an eye out for next one and try to plan time for it.

Heey everyone, I got crazy busy over the last week, looking for a new place and juggling my kids, I haven't been able to read over the conversations, and see that this is a invitation raced, could someone brief me on what this thread is about, please and thank you

Heey everyone, I got crazy busy over the last week, looking for a new place and juggling my kids, I haven't been able to read over the conversations, and see that this is a invitation raced, could someone brief me on what this thread is about, please and thank you

Welcome back hopefully everything worked out for you. Basically since you did so good over the month of September we got an invite to race in this race. It was really fun. Rednose takes our fast laps and works everything out to try and balance out the race field.

Thanks @Rob Brown for the compliments!! Much appreciated, but there are quite a few drivers in this league and events that have a faster pace then me

Back