Will be supplied shortly​

*************** CANCELLED ****************

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The February 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, March 15, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
Rules and regulations: Here

REGISTRATION FORM

CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, March 15, 2019.

Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding

upload_2019-3-11_10-28-53.png

Note: The seeding is subject to change once the final Steward Summary is posted.

Combos

upload_2019-3-11_10-27-4.png

Top 14 Drivers (Automatic Qualifiers):
@Bud__Greene, @SAMHAIN85, @stelephant, @Kgffy, @Herimopp89, @Nick Cannella, @racingchamp30, @Grandpa Money , @soundtiger95, @Nicktune, @fulltilt479, @Whitey093, @gulfvet67, @src_ej6

Next 11 Drivers (Wildcards):
@Raw10_2u, @tab1chevy, @DublDee, @Timlour, @WildOne1976, @JamCar0ne, @TexasJDC, @socalnatv, @todally_lit, @N38824r, @Alexrider007

For Info:
@Rednose58, @MajorBlixem, @SAMHAIN85, @nmcp1

Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Last edited:
Remember to sign up (Click or the registration form and choose "Yes (Confirm)") if you can make it on Friday.

If you can't make it, please click on the registration form and choose "No (Cancel)"

In that way we know how many people will show up and more importantly, the Wild Cards need to know if they will make the cut too. Please don't "string" them along until the last minute

Thanks to those who responded already. Status

@Bud__Greene, @Kgffy, @Nick Cannella, @Grandpa Money , @soundtiger95, @Nicktune, @fulltilt479, @Whitey093, @gulfvet67, @src_ej6

@Raw10_2u, @tab1chevy, @DublDee, @JamCar0ne, @TexasJDC, @todally_lit, @N38824r, @Alexrider007

Responses received:

For Info:

The registration is now closed and we don't have enough drivers signed up to make it interesting. So, I think we will cancel the Invitational this month.

Thank you to those who responded and indicated your status (Yes or No). It is a bit disappointing that we had so many drivers not responding at all.

The idea is to bring the best performers of the last season together for a handicapped shootout with some bragging rights at the end.

We will reconsider next month on how to go forward.

upload_2019-3-15_11-1-12.png

upload_2019-3-15_11-2-39.png

@Bud__Greene, @SAMHAIN85, @stelephant, @Kgffy, @Herimopp89, @Nick Cannella, @racingchamp30, @Grandpa Money , @soundtiger95, @Nicktune, @fulltilt479, @Whitey093, @gulfvet67, @src_ej6

@Raw10_2u, @tab1chevy, @DublDee, @Timlour, @WildOne1976, @JamCar0ne, @TexasJDC, @socalnatv, @todally_lit, @N38824r, @Alexrider007

For Info:

The registration is now closed and we don't have enough drivers signed up to make it interesting. So, I think we will cancel the Invitational this month.

Thank you to those who responded and indicated your status (Yes or No). It is a bit disappointing that we had so many drivers not responding at all.

The idea is to bring the best performers of the last season together for a handicapped shootout with some bragging rights at the end.

View attachment 806938
View attachment 806939

For Info:
Understood.

I’m going to say no

View attachment 806938
View attachment 806939

For Info:
I was really excited seeing my name (for the first time) included in the automatic qualifier section, then promptly disappointed when I remembered its on Friday night(s).
Friday night is the time of week my wife and I spend together, call it a date night if you will. Been doing it for years. Perhaps another night of the week could be used to run this event? Monday or Wednesday?

sir-logo-jpg.733657

The March 2019 Invitational is here:
Friday, April 12, 2019 at 9:30 PM Eastern Time
REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, April 12, 2019.
Wildcard/reserve drivers still have to register. You will be added to the list if some of the first 14 drivers can not make it. You can come back from time to time and click on the CURRENT DRIVER STATUS to see where you are on the list.
Driver Seeding
ROC2.PNG

Combos

ROC1.PNG

@Bud__Greene, @THRASH, @Nicktune, @Rednose58, @TomMang_68, @Nick Cannella, @Mully465, @llNovall, @Neutty, @racingchamp30, @Racer546324, @Herimopp89, @N38824r, @JamCar0ne
@todally_lit, @Micr0z, @Grandpa Money , @Timlour, @Fudman420, @basswerks1, @TexasJDC, @stelephant, @nmcp1, @Kgffy, @WildOne1976
For Info:
Volunteers are welcome to put their names forward to help with broadcasting or other duties if one of the regular stewards can't make it.

Sorry I cannot attend I have another series I am racing in on fridays hopefully the may Invitational has my name on it

Sorry I cannot attend I have another series I am racing in on fridays hopefully the may Invitational has my name on it
Same, ty for the invite but I really struggled last month hope to turn it around this month and make a automatic qualifier

sir-logo-jpg.733657

REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

Congrats to this season's top performers! Welcome to the Snail Invitational Race. Registration is now open. All SNAILs listed below are eligible to register. The top 14 drivers who register before the deadline are given priority on race night. Please click on the link to the REGISTRATION FORM to indicate your availability. You have to click on the "Yes" (Confirm) or the "No" (Cancel) option. If your situation changes you can come back and enter the change. The form closes at noon on Friday, April 12, 2019.
@Bud__Greene, @THRASH, @Nicktune, @Rednose58, @TomMang_68, @Nick Cannella, @Mully465, @llNovall, @Neutty, @racingchamp30, @Racer546324, @Herimopp89, @N38824r, @JamCar0ne
@todally_lit, @Micr0z, @Grandpa Money , @Timlour, @Fudman420, @basswerks1, @TexasJDC, @stelephant, @nmcp1, @Kgffy, @WildOne1976
For Info:

Cannot attend. I have a regular DJ gig on friday nights that does not allow for me to take part in the invitationals.

Up from 4 to 6 this month.

156c1ecde9df4206d73a2d88f010fa09.gif

I asked last month, and will ask again this month;
Is there any other day this invitational can be run? Most of my Fridays are committed with my wife, as we go out for dinner and do things on this night.
Has the BOD considered choosing another night? Seems to me Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are open. Why not try scheduling this event next month on one of those days?
I can guarantee you, should I make the list in any capacity, my response would be yes.

I asked last month, and will ask again this month;
Is there any other day this invitational can be run? Most of my Fridays are committed with my wife, as we go out for dinner and do things on this night.
Has the BOD considered choosing another night? Seems to me Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are open. Why not try scheduling this event next month on one of those days?
I can guarantee you, should I make the list in any capacity, my response would be yes.

Enjoy wifey time. Date nights are important for sanity.

I am just more surprised at the amount of people who don't take a minute (or less) to click the driver status link and respond no.

sir-logo-jpg.733657

REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

For Info:
Is this month’s invitational running? Just trying to plan my evening.

sir-logo-jpg.733657

REGISTRATION FORM
CURRENT DRIVER STATUS

For Info:
Not going to make it, family in town and a busy day tomorrow. Good luck to all attending.

Back