SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 835 comments
I bid 200 $hells for Raw10_2u's $20 personalized gift card with the SNAIL logo!

Congratulations to @nmcp1 ,you have won the personalized gift card with the SNAIL logo!Please PM me the name you would like on the card,and your shipping address,and after the transfer of $hells is complete I will get the ball rolling on the shipment,Thanks to all who Bid,Thanks to all who contribute their time,effort,and energy to making SNAIL the GREAT organisation that it is!Next batter up please!

Congratulations to @nmcp1 ,you have won the personalized gift card with the SNAIL logo!Please PM me the name you would like on the card,and your shipping address,and after the transfer of $hells is complete I will get the ball rolling on the shipment,Thanks to all who Bid,Thanks to all who contribute their time,effort,and energy to making SNAIL the GREAT organisation that it is!Next batter up please!

$hells are on their way! Thanks @Raw10_2u

It looks like I'm next.

50 dollar Itunes gift card.

Bidding starts at ONE MILLION SHELLS.

Just kidding.
Mike...just to clarify...is this $50 USD or CAD?

Do you know if it works on app purchases for iphones in Canada or just for music?

Sorry, I am apple-illiterate...but my daughter uses all apple stuff.

I'm sure it's in Can dollars, which is about 1 million US........ No?
I tunes is Itunes, as far as I know, it's good for anything Itunes related.
Can I get my Snails in 'Merican currency?

I don't have a lot of experience with iTunes but there does appear to be a difference between Canadian and US region cards. If the card is already purchased, is it for the US region or the Canadian region?

Latest Posts

Back