zer05ive

SNAIL
Premium
United States
Texas
zer05ive
vBTugBg.jpg
What is the SNAIL Marketplace?
The SNAIL Marketplace was launched on September 8th, 2013 as a way for our members to earn prizes for all of the hard work and volunteer efforts they contributed to the league. It also provides a platform for us to trade goods and services by earning and spending "$hells".

What is a $hell?
$hells are the currency used in the SNAIL Marketplace. It was chosen as the name for our currency because, as stated by Wikipedia, "shells of certain species [of snails] have historically been used as currency in several parts of the world." Once members have earned $hells, they can use them to bid on items that are listed for auction in the Marketplace.

How do you earn $hells?
In general, about ten minutes of "work" for the league will earn one $hell. This is just an approximation, so your mileage my vary. To claim earned $hells, simply post on the thread which league duty you have completed and then fill out this simple form. NOTE: Please contact @zer05ive if you complete a league duty that you don't see listed on the form linked above.

How long do I have to claim my earned $hells?
Earned $hells must be claimed within one week of the end of the season in which they were earned. It is highly recommended that you claim your $hells immediately after making a post that qualifies for $hells, but it is not required. If you would like to claim $hells more than one week after the season has ended, you will need to send a message to @zer05ive and ask for an exception.

Are there other ways to earn $hells?
Absolutely! Whenever something is sold in the Marketplace, the seller of that item earns all of the $hells that are paid for it! He can then use those $hells to purchase future items that are sold in the Marketplace. Click here for more details about this option.

How do I sell or auction something in the Marketplace?
Please post here in the Marketplace thread when you're putting something up for auction. Including a detailed description and pictured of what you're selling will increase the amount of $hells that your item sells for. If you would like any assistant with your auction post, simply contact @zer05ive and he will provide an easy template for you to use. Be sure to also advertise your auction in the main SNAIL thread.

How do I pay for something that I've purchased in the Marketplace?
Once you purchase something in the Marketplace (or have been confirmed as the winner of an auction), you can send send the appropriate number of $hells to the seller by submitting this form.

How do I know how many $hells I've earned?
You can check your $hell balance at any time by clicking here. Knowing your $hell balance is especially important when bidding on an auction in the Marketplace or wagering $hells in Survivor Series. Bidding or wagering more $hells than you own is strictly prohibited and doing so will result in the forfeiture of $hells.

Last edited:
Previously sold items:

SNAIL die-cut vinyl decal - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 56 $hells
SNAIL die-cut vinyl decal - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 60 $hells
Smartphone Backup Battery - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 55 $hells
GTPlanet Premium Membership - sold by @Dragonwhisky and purchased for 60 $hells
GTPlanet stickers - sold by @fzappa and purchased for 20 $hells
Mazda Miata/MX-5 book - sold by @sprintr64 and purchased for 30 $hells
GT Academy shirt - sold by @fzappa and purchased for 30 $hells
$10 Amazon gift card - sold by @FSportIS and purchased for 31 $hells
$25 Amazon gift card - sold by @chevron and purchased for 175 $hells
FIFA 10 for PS3 - sold by @zer05ive
F1 Photography Book - sold by @Chiochan and purchased for 30 $hells
$10 PSN Card - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 20 $hells
S.N.A.I.L. Shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 20 $hells
GT Academy Shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 40 $hells
GTPEDIA - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 10 $hells
Playseat Evolution - sold by @Ph1sher and purchased for 70 $hells
GT Academy shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 35 $hells
Hauppauge PVR - sold by @kcheeb and purchased for 25 $hells
F1 shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 6 $hells
S.N.A.I.L. shirt - sold by @zer05ive and purchased for 16 $hells

Up for auction is a Hauppauge PVR. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.

hdpvr_top.jpg

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].
How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Up for auction is a http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html']Hauppauge PVR[/URL]. The site has all the information you'll need about the PVR. It's used but in great shape. I have all the cables and even a remote control for it. This will be great for streaming, Twitch, ect.

hdpvr_top.jpg

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own[/URL].
How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

This item will be only shipped to North American residents, sorry:(

Bids will only be accepted in the Snail Marketplace .

I'll put it here as well. I bid 100 $hells for the video recorder.

It looks like we have a winner in the first auction on the Snail Marketplace thread for the Hauppauge PVR.

Congrats to @msgt-sd for winning the PVR.

As soon as you transfer the 129 $hells over to me, send me a PM with your name and shipping address and I will send you the PVR.

Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels/stands, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. racing helmets, car body panels, etc). The possibilities are endless!

niegztO.png

Proper Bidding Etiquette

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win

Up for auction is a 6" die-cut vinyl decal featuring the newly refined SNAIL logo as shown below. There are two versions of the decal available, and the winning bidder will be allowed to pick which version he wants. The two versions are shown against a colored background to give you an idea of what they will look like once applied to the surface of your choosing. The white version will look great on any dark surface (e.g. Playstation consoles, sim racing wheels/stands, car windows, etc). The black version will look greak on any light surface (e.g. racing helmets, car body panels, etc). The possibilities are endless!

niegztO.png

Proper Bidding Etiquette

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win

I bid 4 $hells for the swag

I bid 66 $hells for the 6" die-cut vinyl decal with the really cool SNAIL logo, rock'n'roll again and again and again ladies :D

I bid 68 $hells for the 6" die-cut vinyl decal with the really cool SNAIL logo, rock'n'roll again and again and again and again ladies :D

Back