SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 835 comments
You were a worthy adversary but now it’s time to deliver the final blow......

So with all the power of all the fish ever swung in snail I bid 150 $hells for the buttkicker

I predict you're going to need more power from more fish.

I bid 200 $hell$ for the buttkicker
0C2198B8-2B46-4680-92C9-69A7190EC7FC.jpeg

250 $hells for the buttkicker I bid

Hey man Sorry just Miss bidding on here......
View attachment 729138
350 $hells bid for the buttkicker
v77b9y2.png

Congrats @Zii1993!!

More than 24 hours have passed without you being outbid, so you're now the winner of the Buttkicker prize! :cheers:

I discovered an issue with the $hell submission form, so I'll work on resolving that so that you can send @JamCar0ne the winning bid amount of 350 $hells. In the meantime, have you decided between the ButtKicker Gamer2 or the ButtKicker Simulation Kit?

The ButtKicker Gamer2 and the ButtKicker Simulation Kit both feature all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifiers that cranks 90 watts. The Gamer2 can be mounted onto your sim racing rig or seat, while the Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. On either model, the convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2 or ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

v77b9y2.png

Congrats @Zii1993!!

More than 24 hours have passed without you being outbid, so you're now the winner of the Buttkicker prize! :cheers:

I discovered an issue with the $hell submission form, so I'll work on resolving that so that you can send @JamCar0ne the winning bid amount of 350 $hells. In the meantime, have you decided between the ButtKicker Gamer2 or the ButtKicker Simulation Kit?

The ButtKicker Gamer2 and the ButtKicker Simulation Kit both feature all-new, rock-solid digital power amplifiers that cranks 90 watts. The Gamer2 can be mounted onto your sim racing rig or seat, while the Simulation Kit is ideally suited for applications where the Gamer2 can't be used due to mounting constraints. On either model, the convection cooled (fanless) amplifier includes a wired remote control and a base stand for vertical placement. Feel the gut-wrenching punch of a crash, the pounding of fenders, racing engines, backfires, gear shifts, rumble strips, screeching tires, engine throttle and more. Turn down or turn off your subwoofer and still feel all the bass - even while using headphones. Take your sim racing experience to the next level of realism with the ButtKicker Gamer2 or ButtKicker Simulation Kit!!

Congrats Zii!! Let me know how it works!

v77b9y2.png

Congrats @Zii1993!!

I would like to go with the simulation kit!!! So excited. Just tag me when the shell page is correct. Thanks @JamCar0ne

v77b9y2.png

Congrats @Zii1993!!

Is the fault in the shell page that my psn isn’t on the list?

Pretty sure the trade shell page only lists active drivers. Someone probably orta' fix that.

That is the issue. Only active drivers are listed. I can fix that by making @Zii1993 active long enough to make the transfer.

Sorry for the double post. I'll merge them later but I wanted @Zii1993 to see the tag. Go ahead and try to transfer the $hells now. I placed you as an active driver to try and get it to work.

Last edited:
Give it a few minutes and try again. I changed something that may do the trick. If it takes more than that, I'll need to do some digging.
Will do. Btw I get emails for this page and every post so no need to worry about me not seeing something here :lol:

Shell transfer complete
Excellent! Please PM me the complete shipping address where you'd like the ButtKicker Simulation Kit delivered to. :)

@JamCar0ne, it looks like you're now a top player in the $hell game! We're looking at different ways to revive the SNAIL Marketplace, so hopefully you're have plenty of opportunities to spend those $hells on new auctions in the future. 👍

Up for auction is a pair of 8” Snail Logo static clings. These can be applied to any smooth surface and will stick as well as a sticker, but can be easily removed and reused without any sticky mess. Put them on your rig, your car, your windows, your tv, your baby, and more! Your winning bid includes shipping.

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. :)

If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding and what you are bidding on. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

I put them on the hood and front fenders of my ND for autocross. Where will you put them?

Latest Posts

Back