SNAIL Marketplace

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 835 comments
Can you imagine if we recruited someone literally "off the street" if they saw a snail bumper sticker around town? Thatd be hilarious. The odds of it happening are equally hilarious, but stranger things have happened.
I want it for my rig :)

amazon.png

Hello SNAILS. Up for Auction is a $50 Amazon Gift Card

This auction has no minimum bid and no reserve price!

Proper Bidding Etiquette
If you want to place the first bid, please reply to this post and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding.
If you want to outbid someone else, please reply to the post that you are outbidding and clearly state how many $hells you are bidding. 👍

IMPORTANT: Do not bid more $hells than the number of $hells you currently own.
You can check your $hell balance by clicking HERE

How To Win
Once someone's bid lasts for 24 hours without being outbid by somebody else, the auction will close and the highest bidder will be declared the winner!

Terms and Conditions
This item is open to members worldwide since nothing has to be shipped (the gift card number will be PM'd to the winner).
If the winner resides outside the U.S. I will make sure you receive a gift card that works in your Country.

Bids will only be accepted here in the SNAIL Marketplace. Any bids posted in other threads are not valid.

HAPPY BIDDING AND GOOD LUCK!! :dopey:

@SAMHAIN85 would you mind breaking down $hells and the value earned for performing tasks, such as hosting, div MGR replay uploading, etc. Does one task have a greater $hell value for performing than others, or is it all the same?
Thanks in advance...

@SAMHAIN85 would you mind breaking down $hells and the value earned for performing tasks, such as hosting, div MGR replay uploading, etc. Does one task have a greater $hell value for performing than others, or is it all the same?
Thanks in advance...
Click on my signature and open the form and scroll through all the different ways to claim shells- not certain there is a break out of number of shells per duties fulfilled

I bid 15 $hell$ for the Amazon $50 gift card.
Is that all you got? I bid 16

Click on my signature and open the form and scroll through all the different ways to claim shells- not certain there is a break out of number of shells per duties fulfilled
There is. It mostly boiled down to 1 or 2 $hells per 10 minutes of effort. It may have been adjusted since I was dealing with it however.

Thanks in advance...

As of right now you cant see how many $hells each duty will net you. This is being discussed with @zer05ive
Thanks for bringing it up

Back