*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@aedenmaddok :cheers:

full

https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/3107971/1/8656513335191142921

The Snail-Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge (Season 2) Driver Profile Page has been updated.

Also, time trials that have been recieved so far have been logged and averaged. Thanks for the speedy submissions.👍 Those of you who have not submitted a time trial, please do so over the next week or so, and get working on those liveries so we can get everything wrapped up and ready for an exhibition event towards the beginning of July. Season 2 will be right around corner.:cheers:

5 teams of 2 drivers have been formed so far for Season 2. For drivers to be included in the team points standings, a (2) driver team must be formed. The following drivers have yet to join up to form a team entry:
@TEX36
@MrDonovan
@IceWarden
@Harry Rowley
@Bologna_Duc
@Rotary_Pilot

Reach out to each other, and form up a team to be included in the team points standings. Decide on a team name, and if able, include the team name on your livery. Lets try to get another full 8 team roster set for Season 2.:cheers:

Teams set so far:
Snail-Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge (Season 2) Teams Hub

Rebellion Racing has decided to pull the plug on their full time primary sponsorship of Rotary Pilot this coming season. While they will continue to sponsor the driver, Rebellion has decided to significantly reduce their financial commitment. Anonymous sources at the company cited the high cost of crash damage and repair costs as the driving factor.

However, it appears that Puma Motorsport has decided to add Rotary Pilot to their team where he will campaign the McLaren 650s alongside teammate @MrDonovan in his BMW. Pictures of the new livery were captured during testing at Fuji.
PS_App_20210602_113721.jpeg

Rebellion Racing has decided to pull the plug on their full time primary sponsorship of Rotary Pilot this coming season. While they will continue to sponsor the driver, Rebellion has decided to significantly reduce their financial commitment. Anonymous sources at the company cited the high cost of crash damage and repair costs as the driving factor.

However, it appears that Puma Motorsport has decided to add Rotary Pilot to their team where he will campaign the McLaren 650s alongside teammate @MrDonovan in his BMW. Pictures of the new livery were captured during testing at Fuji.View attachment 1014705
Puma Motorsports is proud to announce that @Rotary_Pilot & @MrDonovan have been teamed up for the coming season.

While the team has increased the number of mechanics and invested heavily in spare parts, we’re hoping our drivers can keep it clean every now & then ;)

Ronin.jpeg
Ronin Racing is pleased to announce they will be fielding a single entry in the very competitive Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge. During a conference call in Tokyo this afternoon (midnight EST) team principal Motoko Kusanagi announced the team had secured the services of driver Bologna Duc. "The Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge offers our team an opportunity to test the equipment in our Ferrari under the most competitive conditions in middle distance racing. We are encouraged Duc-san has joined our team and look forward to securing points during the next round of the Michelin Cup." Kusanagi-san and Duc-san were very tight lipped about contractual obligations so it is not known if yubitsume will be invoked in the event no points are scored.

20210603225512.jpg

5 teams of 2 drivers have been formed so far for Season 2. For drivers to be included in the team points standings, a (2) driver team must be formed. The following drivers have yet to join up to form a team entry:
@TEX36
@MrDonovan
@IceWarden
@Harry Rowley
@Bologna_Duc
@Rotary_Pilot

Reach out to each other, and form up a team to be included in the team points standings. Decide on a team name, and if able, include the team name on your livery. Lets try to get another full 8 team roster set for Season 2.:cheers:

Teams set so far:
Snail-Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge (Season 2) Teams Hub
SpyderPig and myself will be running a team.

MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster.png

@Roman_GT23
Still haven't recieved your car selection. Here is the Spotters guide for Season 2 with the remaining available cars displayed. Let me knownwhich one you want and if you need a livery rendered. Also, be sure to run the time trial. At the bottom of first post, the time trial instructions are available. Thanks, and looking forward to more racing soon.:cheers:

Last edited:
Alright fellas,
All drivers who have submitted time trials have been logged. A 0.3 second range has been established to set the different starting driver levels. Keep in mind, this is not a gauge or establishment of a driver's skill, simply a set point to create the most parity for the start of the season across all drivers, cars, and skillsets. From these starting Driver BOPs, adjustments will be made based on each driver's performance in each event as noted in the 1st post.
*As a quick summary:
1st place: +1%wgt/-1%hp
2nd place: +1%wgt (or hp if 1% pt of weight is already added)
3rd place: +1%wgt (or hp if 1% pt of weight is already added)

**Drivers at Base BOP or with a Concession placing 4th-10th will have no change to BoP.

***Drivers at Base BoP or with a Concession placing outside the Top 10 (11th-16th) will recieve an additional point of concession. (Adjustment to weight 1st, then Hp)

****Handicapped Drivers who have an addition of weight/reduction in hp who finish outside of 8th Place (9th-16th) will recieve a 1% point Concession against their handicap (weight reduction 1st, then hp increase)

*****Maximum Handicap is +5%wgt/-5%hp and Maximum Concession is -5%wgt/+5%hp.

Below is the starting BoP for all drivers who have sent in their time trial results. Any drivers who had a concession that have not submitted a time trial will be set to Base BoP to start the Season, and any driver who had a handicap in Season 1 will be defaulted to that handicap for the start of Season 2. Adjust your cars to this chart, and for any driver who have not sent in their time trial, please submit before race day to be set to the group pace. Start getting some practice in and I'll see you all in a few weeks. (May try to get a test and tune night set up before then). BoP chart can be referenced at any time in the 2nd post of this thread or the link below.
Drivers List and BoP Chart
Screenshot_20210617-134727_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20210617-134821_Sheets.jpg

Not yet, but I'll have an event Details post up within the next few days. Been a crazy busy week with my branch manager on vacation and leaving me to keep the wheels on it. I'm hoping to catch up on everything next week when back to normal.(hopefully)
Will keep testing at different TOD...

Just curious if there is a series similar to this that runs on a Sunday, Mon, Tues, Weds or Thurs?

During the winter I love racing on the weekends but it's summer time which means "real life cruising" season so my weekends are full right now.

@Roman_GT23
I know your a Reserve, but still waiting on a car choice, livery, and time trial. See the bottom of the first post for time trial instructions and for what cars are still available.
In the event your not able to submit a time trial, your BOP will default to the level 2 handicap you were at for Season 1 for your first event attended. Please submit for the most accurate balancing.

@Rob Brown
Still need some time trial results. Drivers at Base BOP or who had a concession in Season 1 will automatically default to base BOP if a time trial is not submitted.

A little over 2 weeks to go until the season opener. Try to get these in asap and I will balance and set the BOPs so you fellas can start running laps.

Event Details Post and Confirmation Post will be out within the week. :cheers:

@Roman_GT23
I know your a Reserve, but still waiting on a car choice, livery, and time trial. See the bottom of the first post for time trial instructions and for what cars are still available.
In the event your not able to submit a time trial, your BOP will default to the level 2 handicap you were at for Season 1 for your first event attended. Please submit for the most accurate balancing.

@Rob Brown
Still need some time trial results. Drivers at Base BOP or who had a concession in Season 1 will automatically default to base BOP if a time trial is not submitted.

A little over 2 weeks to go until the season opener. Try to get these in asap and I will balance and set the BOPs so you fellas can start running laps.

Event Details Post and Confirmation Post will be out within the week. :cheers:
I'll have time on July 5th. I'll be able to set something then.

Strange, I sent you several screenshots via PS, right from console share images. Would you look to see if you can find them? This was probably a week ago. Edit: I’ve hired a defense attorney. He found this on PS app!
View attachment 1064017
118;98
View attachment 1064018
That'll work. I got the side profile shot, but nothing else. Either way, we're all set. Thanks.

Back