*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MPCC Season 2 series banner-1.png

Race Event Details Post
Season 2 Opener
Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #1
on Friday, July 30th, 9pm est

at Circuit de Barcelona
10:30 Fine Weather

Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Circuit de Barcelona
Time of Day: 10:30
Conditions: Fine Weather
Race1 Laps: (23 laps/40+min), Fastest First
Race 2 Laps: (23 laps/40+min), Reverse Grid
Lobby Settings can be found below:

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Mode: Practice/Race
Room Privacy: Public *
Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Race Type: Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership: No **
Max no of participants: 16
Required Sportsmanship Rating --
Track Settings
Track: As per Race Date
Select Condition: See Event Details
Laps: laps to = 40 min (or choice for practice)
Race Settings
Start Type: Grid Start
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Boost: None
Slip Stream Strength: Real
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tire Wear: 1x
Fuel Consumption: 1x
Initial Fuel: Default
Grip Red. On Wet Track / Track Edge: Real
Race Finish Delay: 180 sec
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Qualifying Continuation Time: none
Tire Wear during Qualifying: N/A
Fuel Consumption Qualifying: N/A
Regulation Settings
Filter by Category: Gr4
Balance of Performance: Off
Power Limit: No Limit
Weight: No Limit
Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM) Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Medium (RM)
Livery Restrictions: No Limit
Type of Racing Number: No Limit
Assign Car Number Automatically: None
Tuning: No Limit
Kart Usage: Off
Ghosting During Race: None
Shortcut Penalty: None
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Wall Collision Detection: Default
Side Contact Penalty: Off
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Flag Rules: Off
Limit Driving Options
Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM): Prohibited Driving Line Assist: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: No Limit
Auto-Drive: Prohibited
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Please see the link below to verify your Driver BOP requirements:
BoP Chart and Drivers List

Target lap times:
1:52-1:53's with fastest laps into the 1:51's possible

-Above are all the Event #1 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, July 23rd. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
(Any Drivers who wish to confirm attendance early may do so at any time).
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you over the next few weeks for practice sessions, and the rest of you on Race night.

Last edited:
Strange, I sent you several screenshots via PS, right from console share images. Would you look to see if you can find them? This was probably a week ago. Edit: I’ve hired a defense attorney. He found this on PS app!
View attachment 1064017
118;98
View attachment 1064018
View attachment 1064129
Race Event Details Post
Season 2 Opener
Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #1
on Friday, July 16th, 9pm est

at Circuit de Barcelona

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Settings
Room Name: Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge. Event #1-12 (Date)- Members only
Track Settings
Race Settings
Grid Order: R1, Fastest First (Set by host off qualifying)/R2, Reverse Grid from previous results.
Grid
Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier: Default Qualifier Settings Time Limit: none
Regulation Settings
Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collission: Off Replace Car at Course Out: Off
Limit Driving Options
Notes: * There seems to be a glitch that not all friends can find a Friends Only room ** Friends Only room only allows for Fixed Host. Special permission is required to set up a Fixed Host lobby *** In case manual lineup is required, there is and option to set grid manually.

Target lap times:

-Above are all the Event #1 details for anyone who would like to get an early jump on some practice/lapping sessions.
-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, July 9th. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.
Reminder: Reserve driver priority is based first on level of past participation, and then on date and time availability was confirmed.

See some of you over the next few weeks for practice sessions, and the rest of you on Rac
View attachment 1064129
Race Event Details Post
Season 2 Opener
Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot
Cup Challenge
Points Event #1
on Friday, July 16th, 9pm est

at Circuit de Barcelona

Standard Lobby Settings
Basic Settings

Room Settings
Track Settings
Race Settings
Grid
Regulation Settings
Limit Driving Options

Target lap times:

-Confirmation to Attend Post/Reminder will be posted to the thread by Friday, July 9th. Please look in on this thread and reply here or via psn when you know you status.

See some of you over the next few weeks for practice sessions, and the rest of you on Race night.
i Wont make it for This! first race
I wont make it for this first race
My flight arrives to the same time race starts and AirPort is 90 minutes away from home
Sorry i will lose this event

@Yugofan
When are we going to get you signed up as a Reserve for this one? 😉
Season starts in 2 weeks if interested.

@Deal24
@aedenmaddok
@Roman_GT23

We already have 2 drivers absent for Event #1.
Alright, throw me in. I always see you guys on those odd Fridays and wish I was racing. I was afraid to commit so reserve should suit me well. I should be able to make it on 7/16 if you need to fill out the grid.

Alright, throw me in. I always see you guys on those odd Fridays and wish I was racing. I was afraid to commit so reserve should suit me well. I should be able to make it on 7/16 if you need to fill out the grid.
Awesome!! Have a look at this link and decide on which car you would like to race for the season when available and let me knownwhat number you would like. Scroll toward the bottom of the post to see the car selection list.

After you pick your car, go to this link for time trialing instructions.
Your results will be reviewed and your bop will be adjusted to bring you within the target time range to reach parity for the start of the season. From there, adjustments will be success based.
If you cannot or don't have a chance to run a time trial, your bop will default to the base bop for the chosen car.
As for a livery, feel free to render one to the series requirements in Tab 3.2 of the 1st post, or I have quite a few liveries available if needed. Also, I could whip you up for you if one is not already made for your chosen car.

Lastly, with 2 drivers reported absent and your confirmation of availability for the 16th, your entry for Event #1 is in. Looking forward to racing with you again then. :cheers:
Hit me up with any questions and glad to have you with us.

Last edited:
MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster-1.png

Confirmation Post
for Event #1

at Circuit de Barcelona
on Friday, July 16th, 2021
Conditions:

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room. Check and double check your BoP number prior to each race. Race Director will not be verifying before the race other than to take a screen shot of the driver specs screen to review post race. Any drivers with incorrect BoP values will be issued a 10 point penalty against their score for the event raced. Please verify your BoP.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, (Caution process) for the series. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 21 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 21 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-23 laps for each race.
-10:30 Fine Weather
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Race Event Details

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)

Please review tab 4.1 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.

All drivers who make it on the grid, please stay in the race event for the night if at all possible, as we could potentially have had to turn some drivers away, leaving it a wasted opportunity for them to race. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field). Also, ballast adjustments will only be madenif the event is completed. Stay with it and you could earn some help for the next event.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on event participation, then based on order of confirming availability. Please reply with your intentions either way.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, September 11th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
X @Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (1st)
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
👍 @Fudman420 / Fudman420
👍 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
👍 @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
X @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (2nd)
👍 @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
👍 @Deal24 / fullerbunch (1st R)
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (2nd R)

See many of you over the next 2 weeks in practice lobbies, and the rest of you on race night:cheers:

Last edited:
Anyone interested in running some half distance races later today?
In NJ this weekend, but I should be online a few days this week, and was thinking of putting together a practice night next Friday. I'll post later in the week. Hope you get some together for a solid practice.
Also, hit me up in a pm with what kind of tune your running for the Lexus. Struggling to find pace.

Hey fellas,
Wanted to get a consensus regarding Event #1. I completely forgot that we were having company come into town for my daughters 9th birthday party for Saturday on the Friday of race night. I want to present 2 options:
1.) I report absent for the opener and will need someone to run and host the race night. (I will pm that volunteer with all necessary instructions.
2.) We push the opener back 1 week to July 23rd so that I and maybe a few others can make the 1st race.

I'm good either way it falls. All drivers tagged below, please reply: "Option 1" or "Option 2" by this Wednesday, 7/14/21, 5pm est. Simple majority will decide the outcome. I won't be voting.

DISREGARD...Event #1 of both this and the Porsche series will be pushed back 2 weeks.

Michelin Event #1 at Barcelona has been postponed 2 weeks and rescheduled to start July 30th 2021.

Sorry for the need to delay, and thanks for everyone's understanding.

Primary Drivers
@llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@stelephant / stelephant
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
@IceWarden / Ice_Warden
@Fudman420 / Fudman420
2 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
@Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@TEX36 / TEX-36
@Moby45 / Moby45
@GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
@MrDonovan / MrDonovan
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13
@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
@Deal24 / fullerbunch
@Yugofan / Yugofan

Last edited:
Option 2 would be fine but 2 weeks back.

1 week back(july 23) puts you in line with ARL's Super GT series which would see myself, Tex, Rotary Pilot and Stryker not being able to join most likely.

Option 2 would be fine but 2 weeks back.

1 week back(july 23) puts you in line with ARL's Super GT series which would see myself, Tex, Rotary Pilot and Stryker not being able to join most likely.
Honestly, forgot about that. We will delay the opener for both this series and the Porsche series by 2 weeks. The Event details post will be updated to the new date and a new Confirmation to attend post will be out for our revised season opener on July 30th. The opener for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge will be August 13th. Season schedules will be adjusted to reflect the change. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Last edited:
MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster-3.png

New Start Date
Confirmation Post
for Event #1

at Circuit de Barcelona
on Friday, July 30th, 2021
Conditions:

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room. Check and double check your BoP number prior to each race. Race Director will not be verifying before the race other than to take a screen shot of the driver specs screen to review post race. Any drivers with incorrect BoP values will be issued a 10 point penalty against their score for the event raced. Please verify your BoP.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, (Caution process) for the series. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 23 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 23 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-23 laps for each race.
-10:30 Fine Weather
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Race Event Details

All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)

Please review tab 4.1 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.

All drivers who make it on the grid, please stay in the race event for the night if at all possible, as we could potentially have had to turn some drivers away, leaving it a wasted opportunity for them to race. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field). Also, ballast adjustments will only be madenif the event is completed. Stay with it and you could earn some help for the next event.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on event participation, then based on order of confirming availability. Please reply with your intentions either way.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, July 30th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
(X) @Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (1st)
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
👍 @Fudman420 / Fudman420
👍 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
(X) @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
(?) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (2nd)
👍 @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13

(X) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
(?) @aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
(X) @Deal24 / fullerbunch
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (2nd R)
👍 @socalnatv / Sand_68 (1st R)

See many of you over the next few weeks in practice rooms.

Last edited:
Back