*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was sort of looking forward to this Friday but I can do future dates as well.
I feel ya Ice...was really looking forward to the opener as well. I was going to just report absent and have someone step in, but with it being the opener, I wanted to be sure everything got off to a smooth start with the BOP, race night procedures, and data capturing. Appreciate everyone's understanding and patience. See you in 2 weeks.

Honestly, forgot about that. We will delay the opener for both this series and the Porsche series by 2 weeks. The Event details post will be updated to the new date and a new Confirmation to attend post will be out for our revised season opener on July 30th. The opener for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge will be August 13th. Season schedules will be adjusted to reflect the change. Thanks for everyone's understanding.
Will be there on the 30th

I will open a Lobby at the normal time for anyone that wants to do some practice races this evening. I want to note that I play on Wi-Fi and have no other choice with our current cable situation. If someone with a better connection would prefer to open the lobby it might save some headache.

Lobby open
0475 4153 0435 0270 7780
Closed

Last edited:
Here we go fellas, most current and updated version of this Season's Spotters Guide. Great work on all the liveries and thanks to everyone who took the time on all the details. The Guide can also be found in the Driver's Profile Post on the 1st page of the thread. See you all on July 30th for the Season Opener at Barcelona.
MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster-3.png

Last edited:
"I have reviewed the first post and would like to participate in the Snail-Michelin Pilot GT4 Cup Challenge International Tour, and agree to run the time trial to establish my driver specific initial BOP regulations.
PSN ID:Sand__68
Car:Cheverolet Corvette
Number:68
Race Team: (not required at sign up)"

@llNovall

MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster-3.png

Race Event Reminder
Event #1 at Barcelona
on Friday, July 30th, 9pm est

Tagged everyone to get the opening date back on the radar. Primary drivers who have not confirmed their status, please do so as soon as possible to afford any available reserve drivers as much notice for practice. For the rest, start getting those laps dialed in. Event #1....one week away.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, July 30th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
(X) @Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (1st)
👍 @stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
👍 @Fudman420 / Fudman420
👍 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
(X) @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
(?) @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (2nd)
👍 @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
(X) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
(?) @aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
(X) @Deal24 / fullerbunch
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (2nd R)
👍 @socalnatv / Sand_68 (1st R)

Event #1 Race Details Post

Original Event #1 Confirmation Reminder Post for Revised opening Race date, 7/30/21

See you all next week. :cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 1069274

Race Event Reminder
Event #1 at Barcelona
on Friday, July 30th, 9pm est

Tagged everyone to get the opening date back on the radar. Primary drivers who have not confirmed their status, please do so as soon as possible to afford any available reserve drivers as much notice for practice. For the rest, start getting those laps dialed in. Event #1....one week away.

Anyone with a 👍 has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, July 30th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc (1st)
@stelephant / stelephant
👍 @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
👍 @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
👍 @Fudman420 / Fudman420
👍 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
👍 @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
👍 @TEX36 / TEX-36
(X) @Moby45 / Moby45
👍 @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
👍 @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76 (2nd)
👍 @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
👍 @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
👍 @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13

Reserve Drivers (no specific priority order)
(X) @Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23
(?) @aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok
👍 @Deal24 / fullerbunch (1st R)
👍 @Yugofan / Yugofan (3rd R)
👍 @socalnatv / Sand_68 (2nd R)

Event #1 Race Details Post

Original Event #1 Confirmation Reminder Post for Revised opening Race date, 7/30/21

See you all next week. :cheers:
Will confirm midwweek

@Deal24 and @socalnatv
A heads up for you fellas...so far 2 drivers, @Moby45 and @Bologna_Duc have reported absent for Event #1. Therefore, you both are now guaranteed your entry for next Friday.

@Yugofan
You're on deck. @Noob01_lmdead is tentative, but will confirm later in the week and @stelephant has not yet replied. I'll keep you posted.
Pre-Race Driver Briefing will be posted Thursday. Race day is getting closer.

Latest Posts

Back