*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MPCC Spotter guide Season 2 png entie roster-1.png

Confirmation Post
for Event #4

at Sardegna Track B-II
on Friday, October 22nd, 2021
Conditions:
5:15 Clear

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room. Check and double check your BoP number prior to each race. Race Director will not be verifying before the race other than to take a screen shot of the driver specs screen to review post race. Any drivers with incorrect BoP values will be issued a 10 point penalty against their score for the event raced. Please verify your BoP.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, (Caution process) for the series. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 28 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 28 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-28 laps for each race.
-5:15 Clear
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Race Event Details

BoP Chart and Drivers List
All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)

Please review tab 4.1 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.

All drivers who make it on the grid, please stay in the race event for the night if at all possible, as we could potentially have had to turn some drivers away, leaving it a wasted opportunity for them to race. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field). Also, ballast adjustments will only be madenif the event is completed. Stay with it and you could earn some help for the next event.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on event participation, then based on order of confirming availability. Please reply with your intentions either way.

Anyone with a ๐Ÿ‘ has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, October 22nd. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

๐Ÿ‘= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
๐Ÿ‘ @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
๐Ÿ‘ @Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@stelephant / stelephant
๐Ÿ‘ @Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
๐Ÿ‘ @IceWarden / Ice_Warden
๐Ÿ‘ @Fudman420 / Fudman420
๐Ÿ‘ @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
๐Ÿ‘ @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
๐Ÿ‘ @Moby45 / Moby45
๐Ÿ‘ @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
๐Ÿ‘ @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
๐Ÿ‘ @Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
(X) @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10 (3rd)
๐Ÿ‘ @Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
(X) @Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13 (1st)
(X) @socalnatv / Sand_68 (2nd)
Reserve Drivers
(priority shown by number of events raced, then order of confrimation)

@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23 (1)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (1)
๐Ÿ‘ @Deal24 / fullerbunch (1) (2nd R)
๐Ÿ‘ @Yugofan / Yugofan (1) (3rd R)
(X) @fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (2)
๐Ÿ‘ @JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (1) (1st R)

Looking forward to our next event.

Last edited:
Confirmation Post
for Event #4

at Sardegna Track B-II
on Friday, October 22nd, 2021
Conditions:
5:15 Clear

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by 5pm Thursday (day before race night) to secure your grid spot and/or to adhere to the absentee policy.

The final Driver BOP regulations have been updated and shown in the 2nd post of the thread. Please verify and apply these latest numbers to your car before entering the race room. Check and double check your BoP number prior to each race. Race Director will not be verifying before the race other than to take a screen shot of the driver specs screen to review post race. Any drivers with incorrect BoP values will be issued a 10 point penalty against their score for the event raced. Please verify your BoP.

Also, I would ask that all drivers re-review section 4 of the first post, (Caution process) for the series. Any questions at all, please reach out and clarify before race night.

The race Event schedule is shown below:
9pm est- open room and verify bops/warm up
9:15pm est -15 minute Open qualifying
9:30pm est - 28 laps to = 40 minute Race 1
10:15pm est- 28 laps to = 40 minute Race 2, (Reverse grid)
Race will be using all updated series rules and format. (Caution rules will be used if needed)

Race Event Details
-28 laps for each race.
-5:15 Clear
-1x fuel consumption/1x tire wear.
Race Event Details

BoP Chart and Drivers List
All drivers are required to be in the party chat whether they have a mic or not. Caution calling and directives will be issued through the party chat, and for those without a mic, it would come through your monitor/tv audio.

(In the event a Caution is called during the race, I ask everyone to be patient and cooperative.)

Please review tab 4.1 in the first post and clarify or ask any questions before we get to race night.

All drivers who make it on the grid, please stay in the race event for the night if at all possible, as we could potentially have had to turn some drivers away, leaving it a wasted opportunity for them to race. In the Event of a solo off track or spin, run to gather up as many points as possible (and there is always the possibility of a Caution to get you back up to field). Also, ballast adjustments will only be madenif the event is completed. Stay with it and you could earn some help for the next event.

Primary Drivers will be given priority for each class, then go to the Reserves for each class as needed. Reserve Driver priority will be based on event participation, then based on order of confirming availability. Please reply with your intentions either way.

Anyone with a ๐Ÿ‘ has already confirmed and are noted to be present for Friday, October 22nd. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it no later than 5pm est Thursday (Day before Race Night). Please reply either way

๐Ÿ‘= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers Roster
๐Ÿ‘ @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
@Bologna_Duc / Bologna_Duc
@stelephant / stelephant
@Rob Brown / no1needs2perish
(X) @IceWarden / Ice_Warden (1st)
๐Ÿ‘ @Fudman420 / Fudman420
๐Ÿ‘ @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
๐Ÿ‘ @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@Moby45 / Moby45
๐Ÿ‘ @GTR4MROD / GTR4MROD
๐Ÿ‘ @MrDonovan / MrDonovan
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
๐Ÿ‘ @Harry Rowley / Harry_Rowley_10
@Stryker13 / DrSpyderPig
@Rotary_Pilot /Rotary_pilot13
๐Ÿ‘ @socalnatv / Sand_68
Reserve Drivers
(priority shown by number of events raced, then order of confrimation)

@Roman_GT23 / Roman_GT23 (1)
@aedenmaddok / aedonmaddok (1)
๐Ÿ‘ @Deal24 / fullerbunch (1) (2nd)
@Yugofan / Yugofan (1)
@fruitloop31 / fruitloop31 (2)
๐Ÿ‘ @JDMKING13 / jdmking13 (1) (1st)

Looking forward to our next event.
i confirm

Last edited:
I ran some laps last night and I gotta say, that track feels real funny. Especially right after Spa. This is the first time Iโ€™ve run this track configuration and Iโ€™m not diggin it yet. Going to need a bunch more track time to get it figured out.

Whatโ€™s a mid pack lap time for this combo ?

Last edited:
I ran some laps last night and I gotta say, that track feels real funny. Especially right after Spa. This is the first time Iโ€™ve run this track configuration and Iโ€™m not diggin it yet. Going to need a bunch more track time to get it figured out.

Whatโ€™s a mid pack lap time for this combo ?
Hey TEaMmaTE!
Iโ€™d say mid to low 23โ€™s Sand. Hopefully someone will share other times too. I managed to get down to low 23โ€™s, and the McClaren isnโ€™t the quickest compared to other cars in the field.

Hey TEaMmaTE!
Iโ€™d say mid to low 23โ€™s Sand. Hopefully someone will share other times too. I managed to get down to low 23โ€™s, and the McClaren isnโ€™t the quickest compared to other cars in the field.
Jeez im way off the pace. I've been as low as a 25.5 but I've been in the 26's for the most part.

@llNovall

Chris, I will also unfortunately be unable to attend this Friday. Super disappointed. Traveling for a wedding a day early. Iโ€™m not happy, but her indoors requested my schedule change?!

Would be great to reschedule?!

Kindly,
Harry

Last edited:
Alright gents, getting closer to race night at Sardegna. Looks to be a decent grid forming.
@stelephant is the lone primary driver yet to confirm his status.
At the moment, we have 3 absences reported.

@JDMKING13
@Deal24
Your entries are both guaranteed for this Friday.

Calling on the remaining Reserves in priority order for the last spot:
@fruitloop31 has priority if available, and if he cannot race, the first driver to reply among @Roman_GT23 , @Yugofan , and @aedenmaddok would secure the spot.

Currently running in the mid-hi 1:25's and saw low 1:25's in a practice session. Yet to see how 1:23's can be had in this tightly paced group. We shall see.
Pre-Race Briefing will be out tomorrow or early Friday. Let's get a full grid for Event #4.

Last edited:
Alright gents, getting closer to race night at Sardegna. Looks to be a decent grid forming.

@JDMKING13
@Deal24

@fruitloop31 has priority if available, and if he cannot race, the first driver to reply among @Roman_GT23 , @Yugofan , and @aedenmaddok would secure the spot.

Currently running in the mid-hi 1:25's and saw low 1:25's in a practice session. Yet to see how 1:23's can be had in this tightly paced group. We shall see.
Pre-Race Briefing will be out tomorrow or early Friday. Let's get a full grid for Event #4.
Mr (C)Rowley has requested I, the lowly piss boy, fill in for team Caveman since both drivers are out. Is that possible? Heโ€™s suggested lending me the 23โ€™s he thinks heโ€™s been runningโ€ฆ.1634767801339.jpeg

Mr (C)Rowley has requested I, the lowly piss boy, fill in for team Caveman since both drivers are out. Is that possible? Heโ€™s suggested lending me the 23โ€™s he thinks heโ€™s been runningโ€ฆ.View attachment 1087600
Well sir, it just so happens fruitloop31 just pm'd me stating he will not be able to race, ...therefore, since you were next to reply, you are in for Friday night. Good luck, and see you on the grid. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hey fellas,
I know I already posted this race broadcast at VIR, but if you have a chance, watch the last 15-20 minutes. It amazed me how close our series has come to simulating the real world racing and series....multi car battles raging for multiple laps with drivers attacking while also having to defend....very familiar.
Just to set the stage, the 95 Turner car was on pole and lead for nearly the first hour and pitted under green taking on tires but no fuel. A Caution came out allowing other drivers to take on tires and extra fuel without losing much time. This forced the 95 car to go back in for fuel to finish the race. He came out in 28th overall. He navigated the TCR traffic until another Yellow came out around 30 minutes left bunching everyone up. From there he picked one off at a time until he was locked in a battle for 6th. The last 15 minutes was his efforts to get on the podium. An amazing race and battle to the end and very much worth the watch.

@JDMKING13
@Deal24

Not going to be around tomorrow. I'll be in NYC out to dinner after work.

Roster update:
Primary Driver Confirmation deadline has passed as of Thursday 5pm est.
@socalnatv was reported absent and was among the 3 Primary drivers reported absent.

@JDMKING13
@Deal24
@Yugofan
All three of you are guaranteed your entries for tomorrow night's event.

@socalnatv has pm'd that he will be available to race tomorrow night. Since the deadline has passed for Primary driver confirmations, his entry for this event has been reinstated and will be allowed to race under his team entry.

In the event @stelephant confirms available to race between now and race time, he will be on Reserve to bump in if anyone cannot show.

Here is the teams breakdown:

1.) @JDMKING13 will be racing for @Rotary_Pilot of Puma Motorsports to be teamed up with @MrDonovan .

2.) @Deal24 will be racing for @Harry Rowley Caveman Motorsports and will be teamed up with @socalnatv (Sand_68)

3.) @Yugofan will be racing for @stelephant of Wheelspin Racing and will be teamed up with @Fudman420 .

In the event there is a last minute report off and @stelephant confirms attendance, he will cover for that team/driver entry.

Pre Race Briefing to be out tomorrow.

Back