*COMPLETED* MPGT4CC Season 2 Champion: MrDonovan

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 758 comments

Who's in for finishing out the current Michelin series season on GTSport?

• For finishing out Season on GTSport

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Close current season as it stands and ready up for next season on GT7

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well my Friday work (that was rained out) may be rescheduled to the 19th. So there is a possibility I will not be able to attend. Will keep you posted.

Well barring any more severe weather incidents I will be unable to race next Friday the 19th.
@JDMKING13 ,
With Ice's reported absence, you are now guaranteed your entry for next Friday's race at Monza. Get some laps in.

@fruitloop31 , you are up next for coverage of the next driver absent, and then @Yugofan. I'll keep you guys posted as the final primary drivers reply with their status. Any Primary drivers who do not confirm attendance by 5pm est Thursday, 11/18 will forfeit their entry to any confirmed available Reserves, and then if any spots remain open, they may bump back in. Should be a great race night. See you then.

@stelephant
@GTP_Guido
@Phlano099
@MrDonovan

Final reminder to Confirm Attending for Friday's race night by Thursday, 5pm est.

At that time, any open grid spots will be forwarded to any confirmed available Reserves. If spots are still available after Reserves have been used, any late confirming primary drivers will be allowed to bump back in based on priority order of post.

@fruitloop31
@Yugofan
Remain on standby.

@stelephant
@GTP_Guido
@Phlano099
@MrDonovan

Final reminder to Confirm Attending for Friday's race night by Thursday, 5pm est.

At that time, any open grid spots will be forwarded to any confirmed available Reserves. If spots are still available after Reserves have been used, any late confirming primary drivers will be allowed to bump back in based on priority order of post.

@fruitloop31
@Yugofan
Remain on standby.
Racing. Sounds fun. I’m in.

I won't be able to join on Friday.

Many apologies, I was looking forward to it.
Thanks for early notice sir. Hope we can get you back on one of these grids soon.

@Yugofan
You are now guaranteed your entry for Friday's event at Monza.

All confirmed available Reserves have been guaranteed a grid spot.

@aedenmaddok
@Roman_GT23
@Deal24
Spots for Friday may still become available if @Phlano099 and @GGTP_Guido are not able to run.

@MikeGrove
If free and interested in racing this Friday, an opportunity could present itself for you to get on the grid. Have a peek at the first post and let me know if you want to join as a Reserve and I'll pm you instructions for time trialing with your chosen car. If not, see you again the Porsches.

Thanks for early notice sir. Hope we can get you back on one of these grids soon.

@Yugofan
You are now guaranteed your entry for Friday's event at Monza.

All confirmed available Reserves have been guaranteed a grid spot.

@aedenmaddok
@Roman_GT23
@Deal24
Spots for Friday may still become available if @Phlano099 and @GGTP_Guido are not able to run.

@MikeGrove
If free and interested in racing this Friday, an opportunity could present itself for you to get on the grid. Have a peek at the first post and let me know if you want to join as a Reserve and I'll pm you instructions for time trialing with your chosen car. If not, see you again the Porsches.
As much as I would love to, still stuck in the field so i won't be free, gotta love the army

Alright Gents,
It's past 5pm est Thursday...deadline for all primary drivers to confirm attending has expired. Since no additional Reserves are confirmed available, @GTP_Guido is still eligible to accept the final open grid spot if he confirms before anyone else. With that said, we are now at a first come first serve for the final spot.

@Roman_GT23 has confirmed he could make himself available if there is absolutely no one else to run.
If interested in Racing tomorrow, please post below.

@MikeGrove and @LSGtheSkyChef , I included you into this invite. If interested, post here or pm me so I can direct you where remaining available cars can be found and forward time trialing instructions to be completed before race time.

Hoping to get a full grid for this event.

Back